EMB Blog: 2023 Regular Season... and Post Season Blog

Connecticut Eagle

1 hour ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Watkins took Barnetts spot 

Quez was fine where he was - could have gone a lot of directions with that roster spot that would’ve been better.

• Replies 46k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, bpac55 said:

I've been wondering about this. The Eagles can wear alternates in 3 games. Unfortunately, they still have the black uniforms (with Midnight Green helmets). My gut tells me they wear them against the Giants at home despite the overwhelming demand for more Kelly Green. 

Arkansas Fred!

I don't know how that isn't illegal motion or something on Auburn. They had 3 men moving before the snap.

3 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I’ve watched this 5 times and I have no idea what he did wrong 

Took a swipe at the offensive linemans head at the end of the play.

4 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Then Kenny Pickett got up and warned that someone is going to take his size 8 hand across the side of their head, and everyone settled down 

1 hour ago, Waiting4Someday said:

Quez was fine where he was - could have gone a lot of directions with that roster spot that would’ve been better.

They force feed the ball to this guy all the time and he gets chance after chance and is practically a negative on the field, yet Penny can't get a sniff of the field. Such a joke 

5 hours ago, Original Sin said:

Average IOL class , none worthy of a day one pick imo , handful of late day two picks 

elite QB and OT class though 

horrible ilb class 

Depends on the juniors at LB.  Some pretty good juniors for the mid rounds. 

59 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

IMG_9707.thumb.jpeg.596d1b80e4f9eb0981984e6798740a4b.jpeg

Meh, they’re just posing - nothing really disrespectful there, imo 

1 hour ago, Mike030270 said:

IMG_9707.thumb.jpeg.596d1b80e4f9eb0981984e6798740a4b.jpeg

They never learn. 

Bills were playing the Rocky soundtrack at practice & shadow boxing too 

Just now, NOTW said:

They never learn. 

Bills were playing the Rocky soundtrack at practice & shadow boxing too 

Jokes on them.  Wasting all that energy they’ll be tired Sunday

@mattwill

Bills secondary is banged up.  Eagles may be a bit old and slower than we would like but in better shape.  Weather will have an impact. Both teams have a good running attack.  Both have good DLs.  But the secondary is a bit more of a weakness for the Bills at this point.  Mistake free is the key.  Kelly green will have the crowd even more involved.

Eagles 31 Bills 24

Bonus Slay with an interception. 

The Eagles' defense can't stop Josh Allen without an elite DL performance. Bills should get to 24.

Can our offense to get 30? I say we're aggressive throwing the ball and I say yes.

Eagles 31, Bills 27.

A good win against OKC to maintain a strong record. Still one or two players short of deep playoff status, even when Oubre returns.

11 minutes ago, Eagz said:

A good win against OKC to maintain a strong record. Still one or two players short of deep playoff status, even when Oubre returns.

I dont think theyre short with Oubre returns. 

Oubre kicks either Melton or Batum back to the bench. Either strengthen the bench a lot. And then, if they could just land Caruso to replace most of Beverly's minutes theyd really be cookin. 

TIFWIW but have a friend who played with Dallas at South Dakota state (still close) told me small chance he plays vs. niners next week. I still highly doubt it as i think he returns vs. Dallas . 

Archived