EMB Blog: 2023 Regular Season... and Post Season Blog

Connecticut Eagle

30 minutes ago, wussbasket said:

Why won’t they just fire Rivera now and make Bieniemy the interim HC? You already know you’re moving on from Ron, so at least get an extended look at how Bieniemy would handle the team and responsibilities. If he doesn’t look good, you have a leg up on the HC search and can eliminate a potential candidate. 

They may already know he’s not the option they want. 

• Replies 46k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, McMVP said:

Disagree…I see the 49ers as far more dangerous.  Purdy may not be an all-star, but he’s very efficient and does what his coach wants…which will be to get rid of the ball quickly.  Allen is the type of QB that will be more willing to hold it to make the big play.  I see our dline have a decent sack game today

Purdy is sort of the pro bowl version of the scrub QBs that typically light us up…accurate quick release system guys.

Beating SF and losing to Buffalo would be on brand for this team, but I think SF is the much tougher game.

4 minutes ago, Waiting4Someday said:

Oof - is Driscoll still the backup RT?

I’d rather they play Steen but given the suddenness to everything it would probably be Driscoll. Without Goedert too which will be a mess. 

24 minutes ago, just relax said:

I like Junior Colson a lot.

Edgerrin Cooper A&M.  Levani Dumani at Utah, former Stanford could be a day 3 as 24.  Decent speed and tackles well.  

Gonna come back for what purpose? gonna be like 5-9 at best. And that one win is being generous. More likely 4-10 

Really going to have to invest in a real RT so we don’t have to perpetually deal with freaking out over Lane’s health.  

11 minutes ago, GoEagles5921 said:

With a loss this week and likely next week, the number 1 seed is all but gone.  Tough.

Not sure about that.

2 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Lane should know better than to be slamming hood rats the night before a big game. 

His girlfriend is pretty hot i don’t blame him. 

2 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Thanks John for clearing it up. like literally every other reporter has told us. 

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Thanks John for clearing it up. like literally every other reporter has told us. 

I haven't seen any other reporters lay out what happened.

1 hour ago, Waiting4Someday said:

So do rainy conditions favor the Bills (as the inferior team) or the Eagles (as the team that is better running/defending the run)?

Bills, especially seeing how the run defense was terrible last week. Almost 200 yards given up

5 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Just got off the phone with one of my inside sources (it’s Howie). Lane woke up with some soreness in his groin and reported it to trainers. He’s getting treatment and a MRI is scheduled. Worth noting he did practice all week and did not receive treatment for it until this morning. 

7 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

Really going to have to invest in a real RT so we don’t have to perpetually deal with freaking out over Lane’s health.  

We were likely going need to find his heir apparent in the offseason. I'm down with using the first or either second round picks in '24.

Will delete if asked but cleaning out some old memorabilia.  Any Phils fans interested? Frame is 19x15 and dinged up. No idea the value. PM if allowed?  

IMG_5911.jpeg

Yea looking more like a loss with lane out. The line was shaky last week, not gonna be any better minus Lane. Also think that this is the game to rest him out of precaution. Out of conference, rather have him back against SF

10 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Can post some more if you’d like. 

If he is out then it sure turns a shaky game into a likely loss just when we don't need an L.

8 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Archived