EMB Blog: 2023 Regular Season... and Post Season Blog

Connecticut Eagle

1 hour ago, eagle45 said:

Feels like the Eagles have been playing in the rain all year, so that should help us a bit.

Do you have a score prediction you want to add?

• Replies 46k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Can post some more if you’d like. 

Well I'm so sorry you had to read his tweet since I came across it before those others.  I'll be sure to pray for you during these difficult times.

2 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Will delete if asked but cleaning out some old memorabilia.  Any Phils fans interested? Frame is 19x15 and dinged up. No idea the value. PM if allowed?  

IMG_5911.jpeg

Send me a DM with stuff you are gonna unload. I’m usually pretty spot on with pricing since i buy a lot of memorabilia. on that item usually posted around $50 in good condition. Banged up it’s likely less. 

1 minute ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Well I'm so sorry you had to read his tweet since I came across it before those others.  I'll be sure to pray for you during these difficult times.

Thanks appreciate it. Love you getting butt hurt on a comment to John McMullen. the schefter post and a zangaro stating that was put on here like 25 mins before yours. you’d know that if had actually looked and read. 

1 minute ago, Sack that QB said:

Glazer said he felt something pull during practice on Friday but today woke up with soreness. Game time decision.

If that’s true it’s no wonder they are force feeding the "he practiced all week and didn’t receive treatment until today for the first time” line. They don’t want to get in trouble for not reporting it Friday. 

24 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

Really going to have to invest in a real RT so we don’t have to perpetually deal with freaking out over Lane’s health.  

A Real RT ?

we have the best one in F’ing football, who just may be a HOF’er. If that doesn’t constitute a real one I’m not sure there is such a thing. 

21 hours ago, eagle45 said:

Really going to have to invest in a real RT so we don’t have to perpetually deal with freaking out over Lane’s health.  

Agreed, which is why I really want one more year of Kelce in 2024 ... with Jurgens at RG.  Stabilize RT first and then accomplish the IOL transition in 2025.

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

If that’s true it’s no wonder they are force feeding the "he practiced all week and didn’t receive treatment until today for the first time” line. They don’t want to get in trouble for not reporting it Friday. 

Imo have a hard time believing on Friday if he felt it he did not saying anything and at least get a little bit of treatment. And a precautionary MRI then. Especially for a guy who had a torn abductor in his groin last year. 

2 hours ago, mattwill said:

5 hours until Kickoff.  Here's a list pf past Score Prediction posters who haven't as yet given their take on the score this week.  Choice, not Chance at a Butterball dance!

@Arsenal79
@bbabraham
@Birdman
@Boogyman
@Connecticut Eagle
@DaEagles4Life
@DawkinsOwnage03
@DEagle7
@DevilMayRage
@Dwight Schrute
@E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles
@eagle45
@eaglestime34
@eglz1
@garingovt2000
@greend
@greendestiny27
@Iggles25
@jojodancer
@justwinbaby
@jwill2420
@Kauai
@Mike31mt
@myerstheman
@NothingClever
@ontheroad2victory
@Parrot Head
@Saltpeter
@SkippyX
@TEW
@The Holy Vagabond
@Uscg-green

And two past posters who have gone on IR.  If anyone wants to be added to the IR list, just let me know.

@NCTANK
@twistr

Eagles 31

Bills 23

AJ Brown gets back on track. 100 yard plus day receiving 

7 minutes ago, Casey @ Bat said:

A Real RT ?

we have the best one in F’ing football, who just may be a HOF’er. If that doesn’t constitute a real one I’m not sure there is such a thing. 

I think he means starter level RT similiar to Lane and not have to depend on guys like Driscoll.

2 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Feels weird rooting for Giants. 

Why would anyone root for the Giants?

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

You want them to get a top QB in the draft? Winning hurts them at this point. 

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

Guessing don’t want them with a higher pick 

@mattwill

Lane being out or banged up isn't good for a line that's had protection issues. Sucks, but I'm changing my prediction to Buffalo 24 Birds 12.

Bonus, Hurts sacked 6 times or more.

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

You want them to get a top QB in the draft? Winning hurts them at this point. 

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Pretty much this.

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Bingo

Archived