EMB Blog: 2023 Regular Season... and Post Season Blog

Connecticut Eagle

• Replies 46k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

@mattwill

Lane being out or banged up isn't good for a line that's had protection issues. Sucks, but I'm changing my prediction to Buffalo 24 Birds 12.

Bonus, Hurts sacked 6 times or more.

Ye of little faith :-)

1 minute ago, Eagz said:

Ye of little faith :-)

Our one loss is a game Lane left early with an injury, and our record without him isn't good.

Ugg forgot Dazn game pass doesn't work in the US and it is detecting the VPN.  Can somebody message me where I can stream please?  

4 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

You want them to get a top QB in the draft? Winning hurts them at this point. 

I honestly do not care what they do in the draft. They are going to have a top pick regardless, and if they want a top QB in the draft, they are just going to trade up for him if they have to. 

Plus they proved they are still the same old Giants and will just do something stupid. 

2 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Our one loss is a game Lane left early with an injury, and our record without him isn't good.

I did think of changing my prediction, but we'll scrape a win. We have to, we're playing in KG.

7 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Guessing don’t want them with a higher pick 

Makes sense. I guess the "root” for part threw me off. I was thinking there is something more beneficial to the Eagles with them winning than draft status when the season still has 1/3 left to go. 

3 minutes ago, RLC said:

I'm 100% rooting for the Giants. I do not want to see Marvin Harrison, Caleb or Maye.

There was a tweet this morning that Marvin Harrison Jr. isn't set on going to the NFL yet. He hasn't made a decision. I wouldn't put it past him to stay in school one more year. He's lost to Michigan every year and for some guys you can just tell how important that game is to them, no matter their professional future. You can tell how much those losses have weighed on him. I wouldn't be surprised one bit if he comes back for one last shot to beat UM....or he declares for the draft tomorrow. 

7 minutes ago, QuinnWR4 said:

Bucs with a failed brotherly shove attempt at the goal line. And an injury as well…

See, that proves how dangerous a play that is. Ban!

3 minutes ago, Parrot Head said:

Are the board admins not able to fix the embed issues with tweets?

I don't think so.  The work around is making sure the link is using Twitter instead of x.

22 minutes ago, Casey @ Bat said:

A Real RT ?

we have the best one in F’ing football, who just may be a HOF’er. If that doesn’t constitute a real one I’m not sure there is such a thing. 

I meant a real RT besides Lane.

1 minute ago, RememberTheKoy said:

I dunno ESP. Dig a little deeper. His headphones aren't on so clearly he isn't listening to his pre-game music which means he's not going to play. 

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Makes sense. I guess the "root” for part threw me off. I was thinking there is something more beneficial to the Eagles with them winning than draft status when the season still has 1/3 left to go. 

Technically, a Giants win improves our strength of schedule, which is theoretically a tiebreak.

1 minute ago, RLC said:

I'm 100% rooting for the Giants. I do not want to see Marvin Harrison, Caleb or Maye.

Honestly really haven’t been overly impressed with maye in the last 3 games of the season. Really his last 3 weeks he has 4 tds and 4 intsand completing 56% of his passes. His rushing tds help but his last two opponents might have been the two best and frankly don’t think he looked great. His last 6 games he’s completing 57.7% of his passes which includes a game against Campbell. I think he’s gonna be a starting caliber Qb. Not sure i see him as some generational Qb. 

Just now, Uscg-green said:

Feels like we haven't had a whole lot of 1 o'clock games this year.

Think we only had 3 on the schedule. Both Washington games and the Arizona game.

3 minutes ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

See, that proves how dangerous a play that is. Ban!

Yeah I root for every other team to fail on it, so it proves it’s not "unstoppable” but then every time someone gets injured on it, inches it closer to being banned. 🤦‍♂️

If Lane is close to 50%, he shouldn't play. Our only loss this year had Lane out of action. 2 of our 3 regular losses last year didn't have Lane.

You can't risk it.

Archived