EMB Blog: 2023 Regular Season... and Post Season Blog

Connecticut Eagle

4 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Honestly really haven’t been overly impressed with maye in the last 3 games of the season. Really his last 3 weeks he has 4 tds and 4 intsand completing 56% of his passes. His rushing tds help but his last two opponents might have been the two best and frankly don’t think he looked great. His last 6 games he’s completing 57.7% of his passes which includes a game against Campbell. I think he’s gonna be a starting caliber Qb. Not sure i see him as some generational Qb. 

Drake Maye and the entire UNC tea has choked hard since losing their first game. They went from one of the last undefeated teams to just another ACC team. I'm a big Drake Maye fan but he also doesn't scare me at the next level. It might be PTSD to Mitch Trubisky and him wearing #10 at UNC causing that in some degree too. 

• Replies 46k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, goeagles5039 said:

Is it just me or does it look like Lane is walking gingerly?

Even if he is walking funny, he’s an O-linemen and we’re in week 12. They all probably don’t feel great.

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Even if he is walking funny, he’s an O-linemen and we’re in week 12. They all probably don’t feel great.

True

If Lane doesn’t play it sucks but with all the adversity we have faced this year we can still win this game. Fly Eagles Fly!!!

2 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Drake Maye and the entire UNC tea has choked hard since losing their first game. They went from one of the last undefeated teams to just another ACC team. I'm a big Drake Maye fan but he also doesn't scare me at the next level. It might be PTSD to Mitch Trubisky and him wearing #10 at UNC causing that in some degree too. 

I see him as a solid starter. Better than Daniel jones but i don’t see him being some guy the division worries about. He will go top 3 cause he’s a Qb but i don’t necessarily think he is worthy of being a top 3 pick

Mclane saying if Lane can’t go it’s likely going to be Driscoll 

This Giants/Patriots game is embarrassing for two once proud franchises. Just bad football. 

Just now, RLC said:

What?

Jim irsay bar in the suites is unmatched 

7 minutes ago, RLC said:

If Lane is close to 50%, he shouldn't play. Our only loss this year had Lane out of action. 2 of our 3 regular losses last year didn't have Lane.

You can't risk it.

Yup. Much more concerned about no Lane vs Bosa/Parsons than a potential L against Buffalo. 

Just bench Derek carr for Jameis. Jameis isn’t a great solution but carr ain’t it. 

1 minute ago, ManuManu said:

That is weird. 

Just wait until Barnett is in a suite later today. 

Also I guess waivers don’t process on Saturday? Because I haven’t heard about anyone claiming him. 

Wet field isn’t ideal to play with a groin issue. Luckily the rain isn’t supposed to arrive until the 2nd half and not supposed to be a lot

Bengals Steelers game gonna end in a 3-0 win for someone or a 0-0 tie lol 

5 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Mclane saying if Lane can’t go it’s likely going to be Driscoll 

driscol pass blocking

giphy (2).gif

16 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Feels like we haven't had a whole lot of 1 o'clock games this year.

Yea it sucks. On the whole it doesn't affect me cause I live in Hawaii, I have the rest of my day regardless of what time they play but I was hoping for more 1pm eastern games 

Archived