EMB Blog: 2023 Regular Season... and Post Season Blog

Connecticut Eagle

• Replies 46k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Going well for the Steelers 

I would pull that dude and sit him if I was Tomlin.

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I'll take that Monday night game over going to Seattle on a short week. (coming home from Dallas on Sunday night)

7 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

FB_IMG_1701021723407.jpg

i just know we are 10 games in and the team still hasn't played up to the talent we have on offense. i want this team to show what they are capable of producing.

2 minutes ago, devpool said:

Why not move Dallas vs Buffalo? 

Definitely not moving the SNF game as it’s ravens vs. jags. So that’s a good matchup. Really could love eagles/Seahawks as eagles wouldn’t have a short week as they face giants on Xmas a week later on Monday. They would get a short week vs. cardinals in week 17

46 minutes ago, Casey @ Bat said:

A Real RT ?

we have the best one in F’ing football, who just may be a HOF’er. If that doesn’t constitute a real one I’m not sure there is such a thing. 

I don't think that's what he meant

46 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

image.gif.6d085a1211570f6f5208accdbdf11353.gif

I swear these reporters have been posting that for the past couple of weeks

30 minutes ago, QuinnWR4 said:

Baker injured on failed Brotherly Shove at the goal line. 

It was just a QB sneak and not the brotherly shove

Bust out the scoring it’s 7-3 bengals. Got some offensive firepower here 

27 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Feels like we haven't had a whole lot of 1 o'clock games this year.

Only 3 were scheduled. The 2 Washington games, and Arizona.

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Bust out the scoring it’s 7-3 bengals. Got some offensive firepower here 

chase we that tip ball catch was key in that drive

4 minutes ago, vaeagle2 said:

i just know we are 10 games in and the team still hasn't played up to the talent we have on offense. i want this team to show what they are capable of producing.

The craziest thing is that this is 100% true and yet they are still able to score 28+ points a game. It's half the reason this team is so infuriating, the offense has the ability to score 35+ routinely but they'd rather bumble-F their way through 2.5 quarters and then play to their ability.

Doesn't help that their situational playcalling is atrocious and they turn the ball over at least once every single game.

11 minutes ago, devpool said:

Why not move Dallas vs Buffalo? 

Bills play the 23rd so probably dont want to do a Monday to Saturday game

12 minutes ago, vaeagle2 said:

Just saying there’s a chance that this year they just never get to the highs some expected of them. And this isn’t that they’ve been bad this year. Haven’t but I’d argue they could go to another level. We are 10 games in and I’d argue they haven’t played their best game yet have 9 wins out of 10 games. Chance they just aren’t able to get to that point this year but still manage to be really good just not jaw dropping great like we saw during the SB or titans last year and find ways to win those games. 

Stroud is making all those "OSU qbs can't play in the NFL" guys look like idiots.  Imagine picking that midget Young over him.  D'oh!!

2 minutes ago, Cliftoma said:

Stroud is making all those "OSU qbs can't play in the NFL" guys look like idiots.  Imagine picking that midget Young over him.  D'oh!!

Never understood it at any point of the process. The combine/pro-days made it abundantly clear who the better QB was.

Archived