EMB Blog: 2023 Regular Season... and Post Season Blog

Connecticut Eagle

36 minutes ago, pgcd3 said:

Welp didn't think I'd be staring at a man warming up his groin today but here we are.

he was strengthening his glute medius in those videos. not doing anything with the groin. 

• Replies 46k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Lane is playable but they wanna hold him to be safe, I'd still keep him active in case of emergency. Driscoll is dogshit

Patriots are unwatchable. Douglas and Stevenson are their only sparks on offense. Douglas especially, seems like a Patriots slot receiver special that Brady would've thrown to 150 times this year.

3 minutes ago, Saltpeter said:

If Lane is playable but they wanna hold him to be safe, I'd still keep him active in case of emergency. Driscoll is dogshit

Yea might be worth activating Lane and keeping him on the bench.  If it becomes obvious in the first few series that Driscoll isn’t playable and the game is a loss if the OL can’t get it together, then you put Lane in.  If the pocket is serviceable, just keep him on the bench.

But you can’t waste an active spot either.  Driscoll gets banged up a LOT, so Lane may get forced into action due to injury too.

This is a more likely win than next week I would play lane and see what happens I don’t want 0-2 in these two games 

Driscoll is unfairly maligned he’ll do a good enough job today. He’ll be piled on though for every OL breakdown regardless of if it’s his fault or not though 

I get teaching Steen a bunch of positions in his first year is challenging, but with someone with his ability on the roster, I just hate the idea of throwing Driscoll out there to get suplexed all game.

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Penny still in the crockpot. Saving him for later. 

spacer.png

Have a bad feeling about this game tbh. Lane out and the bills have a lot of sacks. Let’s hope Driscoll can do something 

2 minutes ago, Sack that QB said:

Driscoll is unfairly maligned he’ll do a good enough job today. He’ll be piled on though for every OL breakdown regardless of if it’s his fault or not though 

Well this time he’s not getting thrown in cold.  Granted, he didn’t practice with the 1s all week, but he still makes the start rather than an in game adjustment.  We’ll see how it goes.

1 minute ago, eagle45 said:

I have a tough time believing that Wentz isn’t better than at least 5 QBs that have started games today.

A lot has to do with his disposition. Jets passed him up in favor of Wilson.

Archived