EMB Blog: 2023 Regular Season... and Post Season Blog

Connecticut Eagle

5 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Gives the 49ers the chance to take it next week while also on extra rest.  It would make more sense for the Eagles to just forfeit the game today instead of playing it.  Bypass the risk of any further injury in this bad weather with Lane out when they won't win without him.  It would also reverse the table on the 49ers with the extra rest they are getting heading into the game next week.  

Forfeit a game at The Linc when we're playing in kelly green? F that.

• Replies 46k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prepared for a frustrating first half while they get adjusted, then a better second half where we have a shot to win a close one.

12 minutes ago, GoEagles5921 said:

Bills by 20+

I think they will miss Lane too, but there aren’t even any QBs worth more than 7 points a game.  Pretty sure there are no OTs worth more then a TD

2 minutes ago, Eagz said:

Forfeit a game at The Linc when we're playing in kelly green? F that.

You just gave him exactly what he wanted.  Attention 

31 minutes ago, mattwill said:

Agreed. 

BTW, are you likely to join in with a game score prediction?

sure 28-17 eagles

1 minute ago, eaglestime34 said:

You just gave him exactly what he wanted.  Attention 

So he's an active troll and not banned? Ok

I just think more than anything the timing isn’t great. This has trap game written all over it. Big win on the road on Monday. 2 huge conference games up next. A Bills team that are definitely more talented than their record and can do some real damage. And now no Lane.

1 minute ago, Swoop said:

We really need to draft a suitable replacement for Lane

add to the list of needs

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I was worried about this game before. I do think given everything this one is going to be a loss.

hPPx8yk3Bmqys (1).gif

6 minutes ago, eaglestime34 said:

Is Steen really that bad?  How can he be any worse then Driscoll? He must be, I trust stoutland has forgot more than I'll ever know.

He’s been working at RG and some LT all year. And he’s a rookie. Tough ask to throw him at RT 4 hours before the game starts. 

16 minutes ago, Parrot Head said:

So, you disagree with my statement that we’ve been very unlucky with the number of practice injuries?

Yes…I think we are doing as well as one could hope on the injury front.  I’m not even sure what practice injuries we have aside from Zech.

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

He’s been working at RG and some LT all year. And he’s a rookie. Tough ask to throw him at RT 4 hours before the game starts. 

I get it. Just saying. That's why I'm watching at home. Lol

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I just think more than anything the timing isn’t great. This has trap game written all over it. Big win on the road on Monday. 2 huge conference games up next. A Bills team that are definitely more talented than their record and can do some real damage. And now no Lane.

Trap game, WTF? Anyone looking past the Bills has crap for brains.

3 minutes ago, Eagz said:

So he's an active troll and not banned? Ok

He's definitely a troll. I thought that was common knowledge.  Not being sarcastic either. 

4 minutes ago, Parrot Head said:

lol k

Dean was a game injury.  Lane has been healthier than expected, if anything.  Maddox was a game injury and was always headed to IR.

Zech was a practice injury.  Goedert a game injury.  Milton Williams game injury and will be back.

The rest of the team is pretty healthy.

I normally don’t have much of an opinion one way or the other regarding announcers, but this dude Spero Dedes calling the Bucs / Colts game is just weird as ish lol

Archived