EMB Blog: 2023 Regular Season... and Post Season Blog

Connecticut Eagle

3 minutes ago, Saltpeter said:

Trap game, WTF? Anyone looking past the Bills has crap for brains.

I don’t think it’s so much about the Bills. The next 2 are more important in terms of being conference games. And to be fair the line most the week has been -2.5 which suggests on a neutral field Vegas thinks Buffalo would be favourites.

• Replies 46k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully Josh Allen has one of his games where he feels generous and wants to give us the ball today.

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

Hopefully Josh Allen has one of his games where he feels generous and wants to give us the ball today.

He’s either going to be really good or he’s going to turn the ball over a lot.

We are now at a point where people are giving up and doom and glooming before the game even starts..... 🤦

Just now, Uscg-green said:

We are now at a point where people are giving up and doom and glooming before the game even starts..... 🤦

I don’t think it’s about that. We know we are good but we also know we are going to lose games. I’ve felt all week this is just going to be one of those to take on the chin. I hope I’m wrong.

Just now, Swoop said:

Lane and our best blocking TE out.

What could go wrong?

Brian Johnson starting the game with 3 straight zone reads to the right side?

18 hours ago, Joe Ball said:

@mattwill

Eagles 27

Bills 21

Eagles get a defensive TD

Don't steal my bonus.  :nonono:   Technically though, mine could be a safety or TD, as I just said defensive "score".

2 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

Dean was a game injury.  Lane has been healthier than expected, if anything.  Maddox was a game injury and was always headed to IR.

Zech was a practice injury.  Goedert a game injury.  Milton Williams game injury and will be back.

The rest of the team is pretty healthy.

Slay, Carter, and now Lane have all missed games this year due to injuries suffered in practice.

I don’t ever remember 3 guys missing games in a season due to practice injuries.

2 hours ago, eagle45 said:

Really going to have to invest in a real RT so we don’t have to perpetually deal with freaking out over Lane’s health.  

Round 1 pick incoming

16 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Eagles find ways to win. Bills find ways to lose. But I have a weird feeling about this game. I’ve said it before, there’s a lot of weird things going on this week that make this a trap-esque game.

Eagles 24

Bills 27

Bonus: Josh Allen has 0 turnovers attributed to him. 

@mattwill

That is my feeling as well, but I want to believe its just me and not them.

10 minutes ago, eaglestime34 said:

He's definitely a troll. I thought that was common knowledge.  Not being sarcastic either. 

Yeah didn't know that. Can see he enjoys contrarian viewpoints and getting under people's skin but assumed he has Eagles interest at heart. If he's fishing for takes at the expense of the team and posters at most or all times, I was too myopic to see it.

Eagles 26 BIlls 23(OT)

Driscoll holding penalty negates Eagles game winning TD at end of regulation, but they send it to OT with FG

@mattwill

3 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Like that fansville dr pepper commercial lol. Burning the fan gear after the first drive of a game lol.

4 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I don’t think it’s so much about the Bills. The next 2 are more important in terms of being conference games. And to be fair the line most the week has been -2.5 which suggests on a neutral field Vegas thinks Buffalo would be favourites.

Regardless, no one is looking past the Bills.

Just now, RememberTheKoy said:

Doug and Steichen going for it on 4th and 1 right now.

Jaguars get it with the QB sneak but flag comes in for illegal formation.  Colts complete long pass down the field. 

I'd rather Lane be healthy for the long term than gut it out - especially with his age and mileage on his body. Be smart

Can't but help and laugh at the Belichick era cooking like it's done in NE.  No one can last how badly coached and drafted they are. Lol

40 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Penny still in the crockpot. Saving him for later. 

Poor Penny. Quez can do whatever he wants, cost us games even, over years, but he goes right back in there. Can't make it up 

Archived