EMB Blog: 2023 Regular Season... and Post Season Blog

Connecticut Eagle

3 minutes ago, UK Eagle said:

I'd rather Lane be healthy for the long term than gut it out - especially with his age and mileage on his body. Be smart

Can't but help and laugh at the Belichick era cooking like it's done in NE.  No one can last how badly coached and drafted they are. Lol

Driscoll is better run blocking but watch Johnson fire away today. 

• Replies 46k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised the Eagles haven't cross trained Fred Johnson at RT by now. He doesn't seem to be a guy you'd want to just be a backup LT. Need some positional versatility on backups.

13 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

Hahaha Belichick went from having the goat to having a bunch of F'ing bums lmao.

It’s all his own doing.  Mac Jones had a decent to even good rookie season, then Belichick thought it was a good idea to bring his old defensive and special teams coordinators back to develop his first round QB.  Anyone should have been able to tell it was a disaster in the making 

2 minutes ago, greendestiny27 said:

Poor Penny. Quez can do whatever he wants, cost us games even, over years, but he goes right back in there. Can't make it up 

The Penny situ seems to be an outlier though. When signed, everyone was on board.

I'm still holding onto the faint fantasy that he's being kept under wraps until the postseason.

14 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Those red helmets should be the normal helmet for the Falcons.  

Yeh I liked the old school red for the Falcons before they changed to black when Jerry Glanville came along.

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

I swear NY, do not let this abortion of a game go to OT

Our game is on CBS. Shouldn't matter.

20 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Hopefully Josh Allen has one of his games where he feels generous and wants to give us the ball today.

That's why I don't understand the worry. Allen and that team are so inconsistent we could end up blowing them out

3 hours ago, wussbasket said:

Why won’t they just fire Rivera now and make Bieniemy the interim HC? You already know you’re moving on from Ron, so at least get an extended look at how Bieniemy would handle the team and responsibilities. If he doesn’t look good, you have a leg up on the HC search and can eliminate a potential candidate. 

Bieniemy has proven this year he’s not HC worthy…and is barely OC worthy outside of under Andy doing all the work for him.

18 minutes ago, Saltpeter said:

Regardless, no one is looking past the Bills.

I think they may do. That’s just my opinion and I really hope I’m wrong.

2 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

That's why I don't understand the worry. Allen and that team are so inconsistent we could end up blowing them out

That was my feeling in the weeks leading up, that this would be the first complete game they played, but the combo of the line being suspect in protection all season combined with Lane being out, I'll be thrilled with a win at this point.

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I think they may do. That’s just my opinion and I really hope I’m wrong.

No evidence this team looks past anyone.

Feels like a game D will have to come up big in.

The O is already one of its 3 big weapons in Dallas, and now with Lane out, I think it will be choppy waters for us moving the ball once again this week.

Should see a lot of interior runs today, that’s the weak spot on BUF DL, and our OL is still fully in tact inside.

1 minute ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Bengals may not even make the playoffs at this rate.   Just dropped another one.  Fall to 5-6.  

Isn't Burrow out for the season if not several weeks? Browning won't carry them anywhere

1 minute ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Bengals may not even make the playoffs at this rate.   Just dropped another one.  Fall to 5-6.  

No doubt the Burrow loss finished them off. 

Archived