EMB Blog: 2023 Regular Season... and Post Season Blog

Connecticut Eagle

2 minutes ago, QuinnWR4 said:

This quote from him actually confused me and confirms how much of a narcissistic moron he is. No Eagles players were saying anything after the game. It was all his dumb a** and teammates, and softass fans chirping and crying all offseason. This lame ass crybaby needs punished every chance we get to take a shot at him. This is one of those, play to the echo of the whistle games. 

Exactly 💯 

FB_IMG_1701360077242.jpg

• Replies 46k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Cliftoma said:

Well, we hate you too you pug faced crybaby POS as well as that imbred Silverback and your prepubescent QB.  Cant wait to crush these little bi-aches again!  

@mattwill

Eagles 35

Forty Whiners 20

Bonus:  We get to see Darnold play after Redick destroys Purdy once again

FB_IMG_1701536532079.thumb.jpg.800f4c368385824e200c7116821b3ec9.jpg

Just an amazing lack of self awareness. I hope they come out to dreams and nightmares on that dope boombox and then we throttle them again. 

59 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Just put that front and center with the Vegas line and all the SF quotes around it in the Eagles locker room please....

8 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

The fix is in.

Good thing the Eagles are trend busters.

Is it just me or do these Championship fields look like garbage? Last nights game in Las Vegas and now the Big12 game in Dallas. Both fields look like giant carpets. There are visibile seams and miscolored turf where logos go and the lines made from the machinery just make it look terrible. Even when they show the slow motion replays you can see the turf moving around. 

1 hour ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Interesting... but what about the team that lost in OT?   Did they also lose so that it isn't an emotional thing, but only an exhaustion thing?  If it's an emotional thing... then I don't think it impacts the Eagles.   I think they will have no issue getting up for the 49ers.   They've been talking too much, for too long, and are the number one threat to the 1 seed.   I don't see the Eagles having an emotional let down.   A physical one... maybe.  

The losers seemed to do better - but it's a small sample size, so it might just be a function of the quality of the next opponent.

I wonder if Eagles are going to elevate anyone. Maybe Brandon Smith? There really isn’t anyone that jumps out. 

12 minutes ago, 315Eagles said:

Oh no.....not chest passes again.   Come on guys.

Every time.   Frankly, it is the smartest way.  With where the hole is, the opening is best for a chest height release... and takes less time to do it 'properly'.  A basketball player would probably clean up on that challenge with quality chest passes.   Don't even need to fully square up the shoulders.  Just about a 45 degree angle would likely do it best.  Both for picking up a ball, and releasing accurately and quickly.  

If Dr. Pepper wants to see overhand throws, they need to back the line up.

20 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

@hputenis

Chik fil a spicy sandwich- 1

Me - 0 

Bonus prediction: at least 3 more stints of diarrhea by 9pm tonight 

That’s always my go to at Chick Fil-A but it doesn’t do 1/10th of the damage that Chipotle does. 

"I tink I’m gonna trow up!”

image.gif.0e37eed2c99354aa7e4fdd491b8aeb29.gif

Chris Simms picks the 49ers.  Says they are better at their best than the Eagles.  Doesn't think the defense is creative without Jon Gannon.  Says the Eagles won't be able to run on the 49ers.  Says the 49ers are a more motivated team. Florio says that the 49ers are more physical than the Eagles and fully healthy they are the better team.

4 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Chris Simms picks the 49ers.  Says they are better at their best than the Eagles.  Doesn't think the defense is creative without Jon Gannon.  Says the Eagles won't be able to run on the 49ers.  Says the 49ers are a more motivated team. Florio says that the 49ers are more physical than the Eagles and fully healthy they are the better team.

Me Looking For Who Asked Me GIF - Me Looking For Who Asked Looking For Who  Asked Who Asked - Discover & Share GIFs

8 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Sweet.  Nobody more consistently wrong than these know-nothing-know-it-alls.  Glad they agree

21 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Just because the Eagles aren't talking doesn't mean they aren't motivated. Yeah, the 49ers lost a QB and the game but the Eagles have been disrespected since. The 49ers have been running their mouths since calling JB trash, which may not be wrong, but the other players on D can't like that. They are also underdogs at home even with their record. Anyone who says the 49ers are more motivated would be wrong. 

25 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Like my man Jay Ajayi just said, F EM!

2 hours ago, RememberTheKoy said:

The fix is in.

Wow that’s brutal 

Archived