EMB Blog: 2023 Regular Season... and Post Season Blog

Connecticut Eagle

2 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I’ve never seen such a sideshow in-season for a dude whose probably washed 

Yup. I have a hard time believing you went to Dallas then Philly and needed 4 more days to know where you wanted to go. This decision should’ve been made by Friday. Feels like attention for a guy who likely is close to being done 

• Replies 46k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Yup. I have a hard time believing you went to Dallas then Philly and needed 4 more days to know where you wanted to go. This decision should’ve been made by Friday. Feels like attention for a guy who likely is close to being done 

It’s going to be fun when Eagles are down 10 points at halftime and the rumors are Cowboys just for us to win and he signs here instead. 

What the hell would the outcome of the Niners/Eagles game have anything to do with choosing between Eagles and Cowboys.

Just now, bpac55 said:

Andrew is killing it overhand!!!!! atta boy. 

How’s this tuition check going to change your life? I’m putting it all on the eagles tomorrow! 

1 minute ago, ManuManu said:

I don’t really care if they ban the tush push. We’ll just sneak it instead. 

If they do ban it, we'll see based on the rules just how much it is anti-Philly.

Will they ban pushes in general? What about a hand off to the RB where players push him over the first down marker or goal line? Or a WR screen? Both of which happen all the time.

Or will they specifically state "On 3rd or 4th down with 1 yard or under, or on the goal line, players cannot push the QB over the marker. If it's that specific, but they allow pushes on other plays, it would be clear anti-Philly bias.

What’s funny about people getting upset about the tush push is the eagles will just run a Qb sneak and still get it like 95% of the time. They’ll then be upset about they. It’s like everyone forgets when Carson wentz was here we ran a lot of sneaks. We ran 38 sneaks and converted on 36 of them (per baldy with the count) 

So let's see. The final four should include Washington, Florida State, and Michigan (assuming conference victories for the final two). Which one of those will be excluded if Georgia loses to Alabama? Because, you just know they'll find a way to include TWO SEC teams if that were to happen.

1 hour ago, Sack that QB said:

Diana Russini says Roger Goodell wants the tush push banned and that his voice will carry weight in the offseason when it comes to voting.

I hope Goodell chokes on a whole bag of Ds

49 minutes ago, Saltpeter said:

It’s apparent this is going to be heavily debated among the competition committee made up of owners, general managers and coaches. It’s important to note that there isn’t a single person from the Eagles organization on the competition committee. However, three of their divisional opponents are represented: New York Giants owner John Mara, Cowboys COO Stephen Jones and Washington head coach Ron Rivera. Though it will all come down to the voting, the most important opinion about the play may come from NFL commissioner Roger Goodell. I was told by a league source that Goodell wants to see this play removed from the game permanently."

A lot of disturbing things in this last paragraph.

1 minute ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

So let's see. The final four should include Washington, Florida State, and Michigan (assuming conference victories for the final two). Which one of those will be excluded if Georgia loses to Alabama? Because, you just know they'll find a way to include TWO SEC teams if that were to happen.

Easiest, most sensible thing would be Michigan, Washington, Georgia, Alabama. Let FSU and Texas be pissed.

12 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

What’s funny about people getting upset about the tush push is the eagles will just run a Qb sneak and still get it like 95% of the time. They’ll then be upset about they. It’s like everyone forgets when Carson wentz was here we ran a lot of sneaks. We ran 38 sneaks and converted on 36 of them (per baldy with the count) 

Yup.  

55 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

They REALLY need to make a rule that you have to throw overhand. It's embarrassing.

The 2 kids who did the challenge yesterday at half of Oregon-Washington threw it like you're supposed to throw a football at least. 

The 2 today let us all down. 

3 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

So seems like if Eagles win then Leonard signs here, if they lose then he signs with the Cowboys.

And if we tie he waits another week to decide.

Archived