EMB Blog: 2023 Regular Season... and Post Season Blog

Connecticut Eagle

3 minutes ago, BirdGang45 said:

no im not i would put both in bro. i literally had Texas in my top 4 

Unless Florida state loses they aren’t leaving them out. Frankly i would i don’t think they are better than anyone in the top 8 without Travis. However it’s gonna come down to Texas and bama if FSU wins. I think they take Texas. If they don’t Texas shouldn’t even went to play that game at bama. Cause in the end it didn’t matter and only could’ve hurt them. 

• Replies 46k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BirdGang45 said:

no im not i would put both in bro. i literally had Texas in my top 4. if it came down to it i would put texas just because of the H2H. But yes if they played now i would take Bama. yes & Texas almost lost to Houston & KState 

So we are playing the ALMOST game now

1 minute ago, DaEagles4Life said:

So we are playing the ALMOST game now

bro stop quoting me thats literally what he said to me. so i said it back 

7 minutes ago, BirdGang45 said:

ok they defense is good. against Ohio St & a bunch of bums. again they had the weakest SOS of any of the teams. idc what they did against Ohio St. they QB was bad all year. 

because i dont think Michigan is great my take is stupid gotcha. 

also not a fan of any of the teams that are in. just dont think Michigan isnt that great of team. 

It is all so tiresome

Screenshot 2023-12-02 230451.png

9 minutes ago, Joe Ball said:

They are really good, I wouldn’t say the best. They’ve been defending Big10 teams all year. I mean look at Iowa…when did they score a TD last?

10 points for Iowa is an offensive explosion for them.

1 minute ago, 315Eagles said:

10 points for Iowa is an offensive explosion for them.

They are basically the jets of college football 

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

College sucks 

It was awesome when my Filipino girlfriend hooked up with me while I was tripping balls. Knew that wouldn't last forever though 

5 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

It is all so tiresome

Unfortunately that SOS is prior to this weekend right? Otherwise it’s clear to me who the top 4 should be.

2 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

College sucks 

You know what I'm sick of talking about who should get in the CFP, who deserves it, who doesn't, what conferences are better, etc.

Let's just end this and award the National championship to coach Prime and the Colorado Buffaloes.  Clearly the best team in college football and greatest team of all time.

10 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

this is the gaunlet that michigan had to go through. you can send me that but im not buying it. OSU was fruads, Penn State will remain frauds & Iowa they just dont believe in offense. 

https://mgoblue.com/sports/football/schedule

you can call my take stupid but i will stay true to what i said. If Michigan was a one lose team they would not be getting in. 

The committee hoping Louisville can get a stop then go score a td 

spacer.png

Just now, BirdGang45 said:

this is the gaunlet that michigan had to go through. you can send me that but im not buying it. OSU was fruads, Penn State will remain frauds & Iowa they just dont believe in offense. 

https://mgoblue.com/sports/football/schedule

you can call my take stupid but i will stay true to what i said. If Michigan was a one lose team they would not be getting in. 

You JUST said the weak SOS, and you were wrong like wrong that they have a harder SOS than Bama 

hahahahhahahahahahahaha

13 minutes ago, Iggles25 said:

Hope FSU beats Louisville and keeps Bama out of the CFP

If that happens I just hope people won't complain when FSU is getting blown out in their game.

42 minutes ago, Texas Eagle said:

Idk the last time I was this nervous and excited for a regular season game in my life. Truly feels like a playoff game.

Eagles have been getting an abnormal amount of disrespect for a team having the success they are having not just this season but coming off of their #1 seed nearly winning Super Bowl run last year also starting out 11-1 this year but doing so against much tougher competition.  It's to such an extreme undeserved level that I have no nervs our anxiety about this game.  Eagles are going to full on stomp them and blow them the F out.  Refs are going to try to even it out but the Eagles are going to make them quit again tomorrow at some point.  

1 minute ago, Iggles25 said:

Does Bama leap Texas?

I hope no.

F Bama.

They shouldn’t. Texas went to bama and beat bama by 10. If that happens then why did Texas even schedule that game. They only had something to lose if they lost and nothing to gain if they won. It has to matter 

1 minute ago, 315Eagles said:

If that happens I just hope people won't complain when FSU is getting blown out in their game.

I will twist my nips when no SEC team is in the CFP

1 minute ago, Iggles25 said:

I will twist my nips when no SEC team is in the CFP

That's fine but I don't want to see FSU with a 2nd or 3rd string QB.  

Archived