EMB Blog: 2023 Regular Season... and Post Season Blog

Connecticut Eagle

4 minutes ago, 315Eagles said:

That's fine but I don't want to see FSU with a 2nd or 3rd string QB.  

I'm just bitter that Georgia lost lol

Will be more rational in the sober AM

• Replies 46k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Michigan and Washington are locks.

I thought Georgia might get in but thinking now it's unlikely.

Let's go 1) Michigan 2) Washington 3) Texas 4) Bama

Michigan vs Bama and Washington vs Texas would be 2 great games.  

Just now, 315Eagles said:

This could be the order

1 minute ago, Iggles25 said:

I'm just bitter that Georgia lost lol

Will be more rational in the sober AM

I'd rather they get in than FSU. 

Just now, 315Eagles said:

Can't leave an undefeated 13-0 ACC champ out

1 minute ago, DaEagles4Life said:

This could be the order

I know it sucks for Florida St but I feel those games would be close and highly competitive. 

I just don't think FSU would fair well without Travis.

20 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

You JUST said the weak SOS, and you were wrong like wrong that they have a harder SOS than Bama 

hahahahhahahahahahahaha

so who is lying? their SOS was 111th 

I know Randall is standing the furthest back, but I always imagined him much taller than the others. Father time taking his height?

Also such a dad tweet by Jaws. Don't bother posting a picture of the four posing and smiling together. Nope, post the picture that makes it look like you're trying to sneak away and no one else is looking. 

Just now, Iggles25 said:

Can't leave an undefeated 13-0 ACC champ out

IMG_9794.jpeg

5 minutes ago, BirdGang45 said:

so who is lying? their SOS was 111th 

Posting a Youtube video from OCTOBER hahahhahahahaha

They didn't play PSU or Ohio yet, like F man. I am getting close to thinking you should watch more PGA and less college football

Screenshot 2023-12-02 234236.png

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

IMG_9794.jpeg

If Texas gets left off, this says it best...

Go Wronghorns

9 minutes ago, Iggles25 said:

If Texas gets left off, this says it best...

Go Wronghorns

Frankly i think they’ll make the tough decision and axe Florida state so bama and Texas get in. If that happens I’m the committee i hope Florida state plays Georgia in a bowl game. So if Georgia destroys them i think there’s less people questioning it after the fact 

12 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

I know Randall is standing the furthest back, but I always imagined him much taller than the others. Father time taking his height?

Also such a dad tweet by Jaws. Don't bother posting a picture of the four posing and smiling together. Nope, post the picture that makes it look like you're trying to sneak away and no one else is looking. 

Vick and especially Jaworski are standing closer so they look taller.  He's still at least 2 inches taller than McNabb and McNabb wasn't short.  Notice how they don't include NIck Foles in this.  You gotta wonder if bad blood exists between him and the organization since they signed a complete checked out bum like Mariota instead of NIck to be back up QB. 

13 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Posting a Youtube video from OCTOBER hahahhahahahaha

They didn't play PSU or Ohio yet, like F man. I am getting close to thinking you should watch more PGA and less college football

Screenshot 2023-12-02 234236.png

Again im supposed to be impressed with wins over Ohio St or Penn State? i really dont care what you think lol youre getting worked up, because i dont think your favorite team is great

ive said from the start of this disagreement Ohio Sts offense was trash it was marvin harrison or bust & Penn St are fruads every year. so you won the SOS argument, congrats. 

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Frankly i think they’ll make the tough decision and axe Florida state so bama and Texas get in 

If Bama gets in:

I hope Saban has to eat a rancid turd out of Deon Sanders mouth in an Aflac commercial.

2 minutes ago, BirdGang45 said:

Again im supposed to be impressed with wins over Ohio St or Penn State? i really dont care what you think lol youre getting worked up, because i dont think your favorite team is great

ive said from the start of this disagreement Ohio Sts offense was trash it was marvin harrison or bust & Penn St are fruads every year. so you won the SOS argument, congrats. 

No, I think you are clown that doesn't understand football and just calling you out on it when you are wrong. Just dope SEC bias that is unwarranted 

2 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Finally a 49ers I can respect besides Kittle and Bosa. 

Still remember the play when we ran RPO on him and he was just standing still absolutely lost as we ran past him

Just now, DaEagles4Life said:

No, I think you are clown that doesn't understand football and just calling you out on it when you are wrong. Just dope SEC bias that is unwarranted 

lmao wait im a clown because youre upset because i dont think Michigan isnt great? also youre even more of a clown to think i give two ish who gets in. im not a SEC fan so im not bias to anyone. 😄

4 minutes ago, BirdGang45 said:

lmao wait im a clown because youre upset because i dont think Michigan isnt great? also youre even more of a clown to think i give two ish who gets in. im not a SEC fan so im not bias to anyone. 😄

To think Michigan isn't a Top 4 team is a clown take ala you are a clown and should watch less cfb and more PGA. Pretty simple especially thinking Georgia should be in the Top 4, clown takes. 

Guys are missing out in the real college football playoff… southern Illinois at Idaho! 

28 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Seems like Cunningham is coming around a lot more now, really cool to see.

9 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

To think Michigan isn't a Top 4 team is a clown take ala you are a clown and should watch less cfb and more PGA. Pretty simple especially thinking Georgia should be in the Top 4, clown takes. 

gotcha so you are a upset Michigan fan. no i just think regardless of the loss Bama & Georgia are still two of the best teams in CFB. because my opinon differs from you i have to be a clown lmao 

also go back & read my post of my top 4. i said with Michigan those are the best 4. but youre being emotional & just assume that i had Georgia in the top 4.

Archived