EMB Blog: 2023 Regular Season... and Post Season Blog

Connecticut Eagle

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Could do that too. However oregon is likely not having no nix play  in that bowl game. So gonna have backup vs. backup Qb. 

Did they say Bo Nix isn't playing or is it just speculation? 

• Replies 46k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

If he can still contribute to an offense, then Ertz definitely can

You can only pick one...Leonard or Ertz? 

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I don’t think nix is playing in that bowl game due to his draft position.  

You're probably right

Just now, 315Eagles said:

i think it depends on who they play for him to play. he sounded like he was one foot in & one foot out after the Pac 12 championship. 

1 minute ago, Godfather said:

You can only pick one...Leonard or Ertz? 

Leonard Ertz.  Sounds like a LB/TE freakbeast.

1 minute ago, BirdGang45 said:

😄 gotcha. 

football is different then Basketball tho. you can have the best player in football & still be trash. basketball the best player changes things by a wide margin. next year the 12 team playoff some fans will still find something wrong with it lol  

With the number of real conferences shrinking, the playoff field expands. What does that tell you?

It's ALL about $.

2 minutes ago, 315Eagles said:

Speculation right now. I'm guessing he doesn't play

Just now, Desertbirds said:

With the number of real conferences shrinking, the playoff field expands. What does that tell you?

It's ALL about $.

its forsure a money grab im not arguing with that. 

5 minutes ago, 315Eagles said:

Just speculation at the moment but been rumblings a good chance it happens. Also think there’s a chance troy Franklin and Brandon Dorilus sit. 

2 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Speculation right now. I'm guessing he doesn't play

So, if the starting QB declares he is not playing in a bowl game, should that team be demoted with respect to the bowl that they are invited to?

Lions C Frank Ragnow left the game with a knee injury. That's a big loss if he's hurt long-term. He's a top 5 C and one of the best run-blocking centers.

Just now, Desertbirds said:

So, if the starting QB declares he is not playing in a bowl game, should that team be demoted with respect to the bowl that they are invited to?

I'm sure that will be a conversation come next year when the playoff expands to 12 teams. I would assume we will see less of that due to the expansion 

1 minute ago, Desertbirds said:

There was talk about Arizona should go to the fiesta bowl over Oregon for that case as the only player sitting for Arizona is Morgan. Won’t happen but i know coaches here talked about it and I’m sure the fiesta bowl rather have Arizona for ticket sales cause if nix doesn’t play they aren’t gonna sell as many tickets. 

Just now, DEagle7 said:

Tyreek probably deserves MVP at this point. Hard to see it going to a non QB but still. 

I hate him

1 minute ago, Desertbirds said:

That would be how it seems to work...

kobe-bryant-yeah.gif

9 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Leonard Ertz.  Sounds like a LB/TE freakbeast.

Two way player 

5 minutes ago, Desertbirds said:

I was wondering the same thing. For example, if Texas' QB got hurt in the championship game and couldn't play in the playoffs would they also be excluded?

Archived