EMB Blog: 2023 Regular Season... and Post Season Blog

Connecticut Eagle

1 minute ago, Iggles_Phan said:

He's been in since Carr went out after the roughing the passer hit.  (They rotate Qbs with Hill all the time.) 

Just goes to show how much I've been paying attention

• Replies 46k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BirdGang45 said:

how did that work out for them against the Browns. 

If the Eagles didn't feel disrespected by the 49ers before... they sure will now.   But, I think the team was already feeling that...

This was no coincidence by Lane.

1 minute ago, Know Life said:

Please let today be the day we play a complete game and blow these vaginas out.

They've been saving a complete game for today

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Damnit. Franchise is still snake bit

Damn that sucks. What a pickup he was

2 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

If the Eagles didn't feel disrespected by the 49ers before... they sure will now.   But, I think the team was already feeling that...

No doubt

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

That sucks. Hopefully he’s back next year and still the same player. Texans have nice depth at receivers though so they can likely survive it. Collins, brown and mitchie is a good corps. Will hurt but i think stroud will still have success  

2 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

i just hope we go out show them there is no doubt that they are little brother. 

3 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Happened on a 1 yard TD run as well, 

11 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Almost guaranteed.

It reeks of challenging DPI and no being able to consistently officiate it

7 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Goodell is an idiot. Hopefully they vote to keep it. Last time I checked I think as a whole, it was successful 70 percent league wide? 

He is.  it's just about perception and some pious owners whining about it because their coaches can't stop it or do it.  The moment someone consistently stops it, is the moment it goes away

7 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Such childish btiches. Refs are going to have a hell of time today keeping the game clean as they seem to have a strong desire to act like that.  Siri is coach that really gets off on that ish, but in a cold way

2 minutes ago, UK Eagle said:

He is.  it's just about perception and some pious owners whining about it because their coaches can't stop it or do it.  The moment someone consistently stops it, is the moment it goes away

Such childish btiches. Refs are going to have a hell of time today keeping the game clean as they seem to have a strong desire to act like that.  Siri is coach that really gets off on that ish, but in a cold way

Warner is a really dirty player so wouldn't be surprised to see him try some crap

4 minutes ago, UK Eagle said:

How many times do we hear "it's a copycat league." It benefits everyone if they practice it. Especially the NFL and the whole gambling thing/ higher scoring games. It's a great play for that as well. I don't think they'll get league majority to ban it

Just now, DaEagles4Life said:

Warner is a really dirty player so wouldn't be surprised to see him try some crap

And Trent Williams too. He's going to do some cheap stuff to get a flag against the D.  It's him as a player

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

Lions should be good now.

Watching the lions the biggest reason why their offense struggles at times is cause Goff forgets about Laporta. As good as st. Brown is, and is good as the running game is, Laporta is arguably a major mismatch. They’ll have games where he’s targeted like 1-2 times through 2 or 3 quarters. I’d argue even as a rookie he is a top 5 tight end 

Don’t get the falcons whatsoever. So you draft bijan in the top 10. Meanwhile late game situation where he should be your closer and finisher he’s on the sideline. So idiotic by smith. 

1 minute ago, Godfather said:

How many times do we hear "it's a copycat league." It benefits everyone if they practice it. Especially the NFL and the whole gambling thing/ higher scoring games. It's a great play for that as well. I don't think they'll get league majority to ban it

It is, but I suspect some of it is a pride thing.  Their coaches can't teach it, and their D cant stop it.  So remove it for "reasons"

6 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Needs 24 votes, I believe, to ban it.  Just need 9 teams, minimum, to have guts... 8 others, as it wouldn't make sense for the Eagles to vote to ban it.

The Lions are probably a little worse than their record indicates. Just lost to the Packers, played the Bears close before that and almost blew a 21-0 lead to the Saints. Not trending in the right direction. Their only good win of the season was the Chiefs in week 1 so hard to gauge where they're at now.

7 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Warner just plays hard...Greenlaw is the dirty player

Man, this Jets game is depressing to watch just from the crowd perspective. Absolutely silent. Not that I blame them.

2 minutes ago, aptosbird said:

Warner just plays hard...Greenlaw is the dirty player

You would be wrong

Just now, DaEagles4Life said:

You would be wrong

Yeah... that's dirty.  I expect a bit of that today from them.

Aaron Rodgers is spending his Sunday thinking of ways to convince people he’s actually coming back this year 

Archived