EMB Blog: 2023 Regular Season... and Post Season Blog

Connecticut Eagle

2 minutes ago, The Blackfish said:

They see it, they just don't have anything better. 

They can't see Jack when it comes to LB, they just stick their heads in the sand because they have to spend every defensive dollar on the damn d-line and a bit at corner. 

• Replies 46k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I’m pretty much out of the year to be honest. This team is making the play offs but it isn’t going to go far.

They already made the playoffs 

1 minute ago, eagle45 said:

The biggest shock of the night was that play being successfully defended.

No worries.   No clear view that he didn't get into the end zone... so this will be overturned.  It's Dallas after all. 

9 straight scoring drives.  8 of 9 for TDs.    

5zsdel.jpg

Just now, RLC said:

I'll be the guy to say it.

The Eagles' D is not good enough to overcome bad officiating. We should have held them to 3 points on the 1st two drives. They're not good enough to overcome that. So if we get anything bad breaks, the dam breaks.

They are not good enough to overcome bad personnel at 3 different positions and the pass rush being nonexistent. 

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

Blakenship went indoors after being in the tent with independent neurological docs 

He’s definitely concussed 

They’ll *probably* go 3-0 against NYGx2 and AZ.

So they’ll be playing for the division and #2 seed against Seattle, which will be a 50/50 game.  

Just now, Ipiggles said:

I have seen D coordinators do much more with far less than the talent we have...

shame

I don’t even give a F who the next coordinator is at this point. So many faces come here and say this and that - and don’t do crap. The last two coordinators have talked so much about being physical and we are posers. Plain and simple. 

Just now, Diehardfan said:

Disgusting showing up after the 49ers and playing like this all around

I expected a loss tonight. But I didnt expect it to be quite so ugly. I didnt think the eagles would be recovered enough from their 3 games in 13 days to beat Dallas with extra rest tonight. But the defense shoulda been a little better. Suddenly, Im doubting their chaces in the post-season.  Theyve got to show some signs of life at some point in this game. 

Just now, EaglePhan1986 said:

Hopefully the Eagles make a real investment at MLB this offseason. 

Don't get your hope up man 

It seems like a miracle for the defense to generate a negative play at this point.  All we can hope for is a random incompletion or a 2-3 yard gain.

Just now, NCiggles said:

They already made the playoffs 

No they haven’t. Not officially. They will of course they will but this team isn’t a contender. They’d have to beat SF or Dallas in the play offs but they’ll just get their asses handed to them.

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Blakenship went indoors after being in the tent with independent neurological docs 

Might be time to say that he's too fragile too.  

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

I expected a loss tonight. But I didnt expect it to be quite so ugly. I didnt think the eagles would be recovered enough from their 3 games in 13 days to beat Dallas with extra rest tonight. But the defense shoulda been a little better. Suddenly, Im doubting their chaces in the post-season.  Theyve got to show some signs of life at some point in this game. 

This is who they are. This is who Hurts is. This is for sure who Nick is. 

Archived