EMB Blog: 2023 Regular Season... and Post Season Blog

Connecticut Eagle

Notice, no one is demonstrably angry on the sideline? Why is that? The leaders of this team should be embarrassed.

• Replies 46k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Might be time to say that he's too fragile too.  

He plays too recklessly and as a result injured himself 

1 minute ago, RLC said:

Bad officiating.

4 games in 20 days against KC-Buffalo-SF-Dallas.

This is the result.

yes. this was set up to be a loss, once you saw how badly it caught up to them against SF it was clear there was no way they would be fully recovered enough to beat Dallas with extra rest.

However, the eagles havent had a short week for these last 2 weeks, so they need to have recovered at least a little bit. And yet, they arent looking any better. Now, they are becoming the team that got embarrassed by SF. 

Just now, Sack that QB said:

Team has had a rough stretch in maybe the toughest schedule stretch in recent NFL history. I still believe in the talent but they’re struggling right now. Now go out and show some fight.

I get  a hiccup game, but you and I arent watching the same team. They are getting man handled AGAIN- gonna be another 40+ point whipping

1 minute ago, Swoop said:

This team is very obviously going to get murdered in their first playoff game.

How many 10-2 teams over the years could say the same?

People won’t admit it but they are closer to the 2022 Vikings than the 2022 eagles. They have better personnel then that Vikings team but the exact same issue. Offense is inconsistent and turns it over and the defense is just not good 

2 minutes ago, RLC said:

Bad officiating.

4 games in 20 days against KC-Buffalo-SF-Dallas.

This is the result.

I agree on the schedule. They look tired

If we don't get a TD here I'm pretty much out. We're all screwed up but facing the Niners and Dallas off 10 days rest consecutively after Dallas-KC-Buffalo is a nightmare from the schedule makers.

Just now, Swoop said:

This team is very obviously going to get murdered in their first playoff game.

How many 10-2 teams over the years could say the same?

I don’t know about 10-2, but they have similarities with last years Vikings and the Bears team that the early Mcnabb Eagles beat in the playoffs….teams that ran up great records on the backs of innumerable unrepeatable 1 score games.  Luck runs out on those teams in the playoffs.

1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

I love Siriani. I need better coordinators here though. 

Agreed but that decision needed to be a better one earlier this year. This team is built to win now, and it’s needs coordinators who don’t need their hands held. I watch this team each week wondering what we could be with great coordinators. 

Just now, bitbased said:

If we don't get a TD here I'm pretty much out. We're all screwed up but facing the Niners and Dallas off 10 days rest consecutively after Dallas-KC-Buffalo is a nightmare from the schedule makers.

Couldn't have the Eagles getting back to the Super Bowl.

NFLE

2 minutes ago, Ipiggles said:

are you kidding me.... after 6 straight TD drives.  I am way past Gannon hate

I really hated Gannon 

Archived