EMB Blog: 2023 Regular Season... and Post Season Blog

Connecticut Eagle

Where the F are the easy and short passes? Why are we constantly refusing to throw short? It's like every pass play they're either trying to get 10 yards+ or throwing swing passes. I just don't get it at all. Such infuriatingly bad route concepts. We really need to get Norv Turner in the building or something to oversee. Man has forgotten more offensive concepts than the entire offensive staff remembers, apparently.

• Replies 46k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Iggles_Phan said:

From there you could throw a hail mary to the end zone... but why bother trying?  

I honestly think Sirianni might be terrible with game management but it’s mostly been hidden the last few years 

4 minutes ago, Parrot Head said:

My 10-7 prediction still in play

Sometimes it's easier to beat a bad team than it is to beat a good team.

Just now, schuy7 said:

Does Desai deserve to make it through the regular season? Insanely bad defense.

Yes. 

But if this continues, you have to fire him. 

2 minutes ago, Mike31mt said:

And here's another one....Swift.  I don't wanna hear any more about this guy.  He hasn't broken a tackle in over a month 

Dude what? They take him out for quarters at a time. He has no chance to get in a rhythm. Also they don’t run so what does it matter anyways.

Just now, EaglePhan1986 said:

At least take a shot and give yourself a chance at a Hail Mary 

So Hurts can throw another pick? 

You can see how much Dallas is engaged in this game and wants to win this game.

Eagles on the other hand are just going thru the motions.  No energy, no passion.  They are just like whatever.

Sirianni... this dude better be careful. He's close to overseeing one of the biggest regressions, coaching-wise, I've ever witnessed with an Eagles team. And nobody, including him, seems to have any answers. 

Just now, schuy7 said:

Nope. Patricia should take over

1 minute ago, greendestiny27 said:

This team needs to bring in well known and successful defensive talent evaluators. Howie needs to cede to their opinions and ideas to build this defense, on all three levels, not just everything into a defensive line that underperforms anyway. 

Back when they hired Doug, they brought in a known commodity at DC.  Wish we had one now.   For that matter... I wish we had Jim Schwarz back right now.

Welp that's game. Someone replied "incredible" when I said we wouldn't win again until we play the giants. How incredible is that sounding now?

Eh whatever. Win or lose we’re just a bunch of voiceless faceless screen names on a blog 

Unless you meet in Lot F

Just now, Texas Eagle said:

Dude what? They take him out for quarters at a time. He has no chance to get in a rhythm. Also they don’t run so what does it matter anyways.

He hasn't done jack ish.  Tough.  Do something, break a tackle.  He's turning into Miles Sanders before our eyes, just like that last run.   Where the F is he going?  Then just falls down.

Eh whatever. Win or lose we’re just a bunch of voiceless faceless screen names on a blog 

Watching a bunch of feckless players on the Eagles 

Who cares 

There's a few Hurts slurpers that care

1 minute ago, schuy7 said:

They have surrendered 9 TDs on the last 10 drives... and the 10th was a FG.   Does he deserve to make it through this game?  

This team is way more talented than they are showing. These two coordinators are killing us with these stupid ass game plans week in and week out. Desai and Johnson need to go. Bring in Reich and pick a name out the hat for DC and bring them in. Let them implement and experiment with the offense and defense against these crappier teams we are getting ready to face

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

I honestly think Sirianni might be terrible with game management but it’s mostly been hidden the last few years 

I think they are missing staff that used to help with it. He just doesn’t know when to use them. 

Just now, Mike31mt said:

He hasn't done jack ish.  Tough.  Do something, break a tackle.  He's turning into Miles Sanders before our eyes, just like that last run.   Where the F is he going?  Then just falls down.

Of all things to complain about you choose Swift not breaking a tackle? That’s probably 100th on my list.

Archived