Just one time

nicks

I would love to see the Eaglesstart FAST , score on first three possessions, then get a take away score again. Is that asking too much. Love the Eagles but am very worried about tomorrow

• Haha 1

Well, I have one that almost fits that bill...

Possession #1: Eagles get the opening kickoff, keep the ball for a little over 7 minutes and kick a FG.

Possession #2: Eagles get the ball and drive down the field 77 yards, scoring a TD on a great 34 yard bomb... Jake missed the PAT though. 

Opposing Possession ends in a missed 26 yard FG (could count as a 'take away'), but we had to punt possession #3 away.

Opposing Possession ends in a turnover on downs (could count as a take away)

Possession #4: 65 yard drive, ending with a beautiful 21 yard run into the End Zone... 2 point conversion failed though. 

Now, what game is that?

Philly, Philly!

• Thanks 3

5 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Possession #1: Eagles get the opening kickoff, keep the ball for a little over 7 minutes and kick a FG.

Possession #2: Eagles get the ball and drive down the field 77 yards, scoring a TD on a great 34 yard bomb... Jake missed the PAT though. 

Opposing Possession ends in a missed 26 yard FG (could count as a 'take away'), but we had to punt possession #3 away.

Possession #4: 65 yard drive, ending with a beautiful 21 yard run into the End Zone... 2 point conversion failed though. 

Now, what game is that?

Philly, Philly!

Ooh was that the Dallas game?!

4 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

You really don't recognize the game he's describing???

• Like 1

9 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Now, what game is that?

Philly, Philly!

52? 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

The last line of his post gives it away

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

As long as we win I really don’t care how the game goes, aside from injuries.

rocky-rocky2.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

Just 1 time- I would like to see the Eagles play all 4 quarters of football.

May have to wait for Xmas day against the Giants. If it doesn't happen then, it's not happening this season.

• Like 2

If we're sharing dreams, I'm still waiting for Carmen Electra to arrive at my door, aching and in need of a massage

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Hint... there's a statue at the Linc

• Haha 1

Yeah OP, that scenario ain't happening this season. It's week 13. At this point in the season, they are who they are, Coaches and Players both. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well the just one time wish seemed to have worked in reverse.  Hurts has been exposed and is a running back aka part time qb...that was ALOT of money to pay too soon!..Seattle will even be tough next week