EMB Blog: 2024 Offseason

Connecticut Eagle

34 minutes ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

Bienemy to me seemed like he was only good at causing his QB to throw picks? What am I missing?

Apparently he is a real arsehole

• Replies 41k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, 315Eagles said:

Maybe he would have sucked just like Desai and Patricia. 

Doubt it

1 hour ago, eglz1 said:

That's partially why there's two of them. And they're quite heavily vetted usually.

I get all that.  I think another poster already called it an irrational fear.  It is…but some people can’t help it.  I still fly when necessary (just did this week from Florida), I just never feel fully comfortable doing it

3 hours ago, eagle45 said:

So if the Eagles have a top 3 offense next year and Hurts has a great year, you think our OC won't be a HC in 2025?  That's a simple fact, not a narrative.

Im not really sure anyone else wants Kingsbury as a HC again. I think he could have some staying power if he fixes the offense.

On the other hand, if he moves on, but they find out Hurts can run the air raid, theres no shortage of coaches running that style of offense so there will be options to replace him. 

2 hours ago, devpool said:

The OC, sirianni clearly isn't the brains behind any offensive scheming because otherwise they wouldn't have regressed as badly as they did this year. 

People may think that until the the team under Kingsbury becomes a dump heap like his was in his first NFL HC go-round. 

Some guys just arent HC material. 

1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

People may think that until the the team under Kingsbury becomes a dump heap like his was in his first NFL HC go-round. 

Some guys just arent HC material. 

And coaches improve when they get to reset in a new circumstance.  What I said I wanted from the Eagles is conviction and a vision at OC.  If they think it's Kingsbury then so be it.  They can sink or swim with a move they think will work.  Just don't want to see 20 interviews and settling for whose left

2 hours ago, Sack that QB said:

Official

big if true

Fangio will be fine here….clearly he was miserable in Miami. 

Didn’t want to really be there. At his age, living where you want to be is a big deal.

Plus he had to deal with Ramsey every day. I’d be an arsehole too.

10 minutes ago, pgcd3 said:

And coaches improve when they get to reset in a new circumstance.  What I said I wanted from the Eagles is conviction and a vision at OC.  If they think it's Kingsbury then so be it.  They can sink or swim with a move they think will work.  Just don't want to see 20 interviews and settling for whose left

It pretty much proves that they think Hurts needs a college offense. But at least this college offense is different than the one that got stale here. 

Great kids

Shilo Sanders, Shedeur Sanders, and Deion Sanders Jr. bought Coach Prime Deion Sanders a mansion in Colorado.

The Flyers are the opposite of hot going into the break.  0-5. 

42 minutes ago, pgcd3 said:

Good stuff. 

46 minutes ago, Parrot Head said:

Fangio will be fine here….clearly he was miserable in Miami. 

Didn’t want to really be there. At his age, living where you want to be is a big deal.

Plus he had to deal with Ramsey every day. I’d be an arsehole too.

I mean, Miami didn't force him to coach for them. If he didn't want to take that job he shouldn't have.

6 minutes ago, devpool said:

I mean, Miami didn't force him to coach for them. If he didn't want to take that job he shouldn't have.

He got F’d by the Gannon situation just like the Eagles did. He thought JG was coming back here. So yes, if he wanted a DC job, he did have to take one with another team or risk not having one.

7 minutes ago, ToastJenkins said:

Wtf is the 5280 on the Nuggets jersey and court?

elevation?

Just found out about some of the Vince McMahon allegations. 

Holy F, sounds like he's gonna be in some real trouble

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

It pretty much proves that they think Hurts needs a college offense. But at least this college offense is different than the one that got stale here. 

Well it hasn’t happened yet. I think if it does it shows they think that’s the best offense for him 

30 minutes ago, ToastJenkins said:

It's the elevation and according to non-confirmed rumors but very reliable sources, it's going to be a big focus on the Broncos re-brand.

Nike it just the absolute worst. They honestly ruin 99% of the things they touch. 

Other rumors surrounding the Texans new uniforms is that they will 4 uniforms all independent of each other and not sharing design elements (think Commanders). 

46 minutes ago, ToastJenkins said:

Elevation is a mile high. Or 5280 feet 

39 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Just found out about some of the Vince McMahon allegations. 

Holy F, sounds like he's gonna be in some real trouble

My friend is a litigator. He read the complaint and vince is a dead man

3 minutes ago, Sack that QB said:

Seahawks might be waiting on Macdonald.

I find it hard to believe someone who neither team decided to interview is ‘prime’ now. Sounds like an agent 

Archived