rhTTmVJ.png

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, paco said:

rhTTmVJ.png

his birthstone is cement.

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, paco said:

rhTTmVJ.png

Are they using his high school year book photo?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Are they using his high school year book photo?

They've pasted a picture of the face of a 14 year old fat kid who's going to the Halloween party as Gomez from the Addams Family, onto an old Andy Reid photo.

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Alphagrand said:

Twins’ City Connect unis are better than their regular ones ….. and of course they did it by ripping off the Phillies City Connect gems:

image.thumb.jpeg.b382c06284e98c51a3231410d2b2c115.jpeg

Dude looks like he can't wait to take that jersey off.  That's horrible.  

15 hours ago, RememberTheKoy said:

I don't know why the Jets traded for him if they weren't planning on paying him.  They knew he was unhappy with his contract, so this can't come as a surprise to them at all.   

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

I don't know why the Jets traded for him if they weren't planning on paying him.  They knew he was unhappy with his contract, so this can't come as a surprise to them at all.   

It’s the Jets. What more do you need to know?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

You had users on this board somehow in complete denial that he wanted a new contract.

1 hour ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

As long as he shows up by week 1 that's probably all they care about.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Sack that QB said:

As long as he shows up by week 1 that's probably all they care about.

That was what Reddick was always going to do without a new deal. He was always going to skip everything and show up when it is time to cash in paychecks. For him and his agents sake, he better be good this year cause if he’s just OK they aren’t going to get a great deal they want at 31 when he finished 2023 and just had a solid season in 2024. 

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

That was what Reddick was always going to do without a new deal. He was always going to skip everything and show up when it is time to cash in paychecks. For him and his agents sake, he better be good this year cause if he’s just OK they aren’t going to get a great deal they want at 31 when he finished 2023 and just had a solid season in 2024. 

Yeah, the Jets stuff changes nothing. It was always going to be the Eagles pay him or he's unhappy and holds out. Those who were in the camp of wanting the Eagles to keep Reddick wanted them to pay him. If they paid him he'd have reported and this wouldn't be a thing.

2 minutes ago, Sack that QB said:

Yeah, the Jets stuff changes nothing. It was always going to be the Eagles pay him or he's unhappy and holds out. Those who were in the camp of wanting the Eagles to keep Reddick wanted them to pay him. If they paid him he'd have reported and this wouldn't be a thing.

I thought there was a middle ground where you gave him a small bump for 2024 and guaranteed the contract. Let him walk after the year. But had we done that, there would have been a bunch of dead money on the 2025 cap, and we already have $26.5mm from Kelce and Cox with Bradberry and Slay to come. So they moved him and took the ~$21mm hit in 2024, and this allows Huff and Smith to get more snaps. 

Clearly, Reddick wouldn't have done the deal with a small bump in 2024. He wants a new deal with real guaranteed money, and this is likely his last shot at a big payday. Moving on was the right move if the other option was a big money extension for a 30 year old.

• Like 2

On 6/9/2024 at 9:04 AM, EaglePhan1986 said:

He’ll get several snagged away because of the tush push. I’m moreso hoping for 1,500 yards of total offense. 

Scrap it and give Barkley the ball. He's being paid to make those 4th and 1

Really there's too many weapons getting paid big money for Hurts to keep the ball and run it anyway. Pass or hand the ball off to one of the many playmakers. This should be a top 5 offense

• Like 1

Reddick was at the slope of his career when we 100% knew he’d be overpaid.  Why do that?!

Quick poll:

Is it more important for the Eagles if Jordan Davis develops into a really good player or if Nolan Smith does?

I think you can make a case for Nolan Smith. The Eagles could probably be just fine if Davis just ends up being a run stuffing DT as long as Carter is a stud. And they could still keep Milton Williams. But if Nolan Smith doesn't develop, a year from now you could be looking at Bryce Huff and really nothing else at edge on the roster.

If I could guarantee one of the two develops into a stud I'd probably pick Smith right now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mike030270 said:

Scrap it and give Barkley the ball. He's being paid to make those 4th and 1

Really there's too many weapons getting paid big money for Hurts to keep the ball and run it anyway. Pass or hand the ball off to one of the many playmakers. This should be a top 5 offense

Why neglect using a near automatic play?  Doesnt make sense to me.

1 hour ago, Sack that QB said:

Quick poll:

Is it more important for the Eagles if Jordan Davis develops into a really good player or if Nolan Smith does?

I think you can make a case for Nolan Smith. The Eagles could probably be just fine if Davis just ends up being a run stuffing DT as long as Carter is a stud. And they could still keep Milton Williams. But if Nolan Smith doesn't develop, a year from now you could be looking at Bryce Huff and really nothing else at edge on the roster.

If I could guarantee one of the two develops into a stud I'd probably pick Smith right now.

Depends what angle you're looking at it from. If Davis is just a run stuffing DT, it's a terrible use of the 13th pick (plus picks used to trade up). It's much more important that the 13th pick develops in to a really good player as opposed to the 30th. 

14 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Why neglect using a near automatic play?  Doesnt make sense to me.

Should be near automatic with the actual RB that's paid for it

• Like 1

It’s time!!!

IMG_1491.thumb.jpeg.3d4122a3e54e4a81820a2ea2483cbefb.jpegIMG_1492.thumb.webp.bc3c90d754c9c2af2cbb977033293100.webp

Quick poll:

100% agree. For the long-term build of the roster, Smith's development is more important. We're fine if Davis is just OK. 

Quick poll:

Davis and it’s not close.

• Like 4