EMB Blog: 2024 Camps and Preseason

Connecticut Eagle

2 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Something tells me Chad Johnson will be there. 

He should've been the Eagles wr coach

1 minute ago, Godfather said:

I feel like he has already self invited, particularly for that reason. You know how bad he wants that job. Hes gonna go help coach AJ and hope AJ vouches for him in the future.

Found it a bit surprising that Isiah Rodgers feels he's a strict outside CB. And that he doesn't want to play the slot nor feels he's a fit there. Camp will be interesting, there's a 3 man battle taking place across from Slay between himself, Ringo and Mitchell. I really didn't want to see Mitchell on the bench this year either. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, paco said:

Because he was 17 and still couldn’t figure out how to tie his shoes?

Yeah this was likely 17-18 years ago and perhaps Matt and her weren’t that serious yet and obviously not married until 7-8 years later.

But yeah, why in the world do you put this out there for all to see?  Serves no purpose…I’m sure he’s not thrilled about it

10 hours ago, Godfather said:

Should he though?  🤔

• Haha 1

fQb7mWq.png

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, paco said:

fQb7mWq.png

They probably figure he would be better there than at QB. # foreshadowing 

Or randomly irregular is now working for EA

17 hours ago, bpac55 said:

Guys, I found Shocker.

Let's go Mountaineers

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, RLC said:

What’s odd is Joe Douglas has said in the past he doesn’t like to sign big deals to players approaching the wrong side of 30 (QBs are obviously an exception).  He knew the reason Hassan was available was all about money.  Most teams on the player-acquiring side of a trade know this and have worked out an agreement before pulling the trigger on the trade.  This one is a head scratcher 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

Why put that out publicly lol

Cause she is an attention ****. I'm sure the bad boy backup got some use out of her. To share that is pretty low class to me. Her husband and family deserves better. Hey kids...mommy banged someone to make daddy jealous. Enjoy the lesson. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, McMVP said:

What’s odd is Joe Douglas has said in the past he doesn’t like to sign big deals to players approaching the wrong side of 30 (QBs are obviously an exception).  He knew the reason Hassan was available was all about money.  Most teams on the player-acquiring side of a trade know this and have worked out an agreement before pulling the trigger on the trade.  This one is a head scratcher 

Supposedly, the rumor is Reddick said before the trade he would report to all the offseason stuff and play on his current deal and the Jets would discuss his contract at some point at the end of the season or he'd just hit FA. Jets then traded John Franklin-Myers during the draft and Reddick changed his mind because he had some new leverage. 

It's still pretty stupid for the Jets to just do the trade and trust a guy they don't know. I thought it would probably be nothing at first since he always skipped Eagles OTA's even though he lives in the area, and he always ended up showing up on time for camp and playing. But it's starting to get weird. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Supposedly, the rumor is Reddick said before the trade he would report to all the offseason stuff and play on his current deal and the Jets would discuss his contract at some point at the end of the season or he'd just hit FA. Jets then traded John Franklin-Myers during the draft and Reddick changed his mind because he had some new leverage. 

It's still pretty stupid for the Jets to just do the trade and trust a guy they don't know. I thought it would probably be nothing at first since he always skipped Eagles OTA's even though he lives in the area, and he always ended up showing up on time for camp and playing. But it's starting to get weird. 

The Jets are going to ask Reddick to take on more injury risk given more snaps. It makes sense for Reddick to change his view. 

But yes, LOL JETS

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

Cause she is an attention ****. I'm sure the bad boy backup got some use out of her. To share that is pretty low class to me. Her husband and family deserves better. Hey kids...mommy banged someone to make daddy jealous. Enjoy the lesson. 

She said she dated the guy not that she banged him.  People date other people before they get married. i mean your wife wasn't a virgin before you married her.  

21 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

He looks like the kid that was in my class in 8th grade who could already drive and grow a full beard :lol: 

He was in charge of getting the beer for the parties in high school.  

• Like 2

On 6/20/2024 at 11:45 AM, Cochis_Calhoun said:

They'd never get it past the NFLPA unless they made a concession on the overall share of funds for players increasing or something.

They could try and operate a gentlemens agreement on it but Watson's contract at the Browns amply demonstrated that if an owner sees an opportunity to win, they don't give a rats ass what the other owners or the wider public might think of them.

I am not sure they would oppose it if it raises the overall salary cap limit.  

23 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Fn Subaru drivers, they either drive like aholes or they are lesbians. 

I25PfcJ.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I think their ST coach said he wanted to try Fields there 

5 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Running QBs Are Best

• Haha 1