EMB Blog: 2024 Camps and Preseason

Connecticut Eagle

Running Kick Returners are best 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, NCiggles said:

She said she dated the guy not that she banged him.  People date other people before they get married. i mean your wife wasn't a virgin before you married her.  

She said he was a bad boy. Do you think they honestly didn't? Kelce said he leaves girls who don't after two dates. I'm sure he went for it and scored. Like you said women aren't nuns. Went out once or twice or he took me out is different than her saying she dated him. 

3 hours ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Nothing to worry about Jets fans, this is just one of those cheap fakes the media and our government is lock in step warning us about now. 

• Like 1

Kelly Stafford is just a slightly more tolerable Brittany Mahomes. That's all there is to it. 

4 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Kelly Stafford is just a slightly more tolerable Brittany Mahomes. That's all there is to it. 

They have one thing in common. Marrying women with the hips straighter than a teenage boy. 

9 hours ago, greendestiny27 said:

Found it a bit surprising that Isiah Rodgers feels he's a strict outside CB. And that he doesn't want to play the slot nor feels he's a fit there. Camp will be interesting, there's a 3 man battle taking place across from Slay between himself, Ringo and Mitchell. I really didn't want to see Mitchell on the bench this year either. 

I think it's helpful to hear directly from him. The coaches see him as an outside corner also, and he said he only was tried in the slot on a few plays as a rookie in Indy and then never again. It's not like he's refusing or something, the coaches aren't asking him to do it. They are playing him outside.

This feels silly to me. Why not do this during a game when the team is wearing real Phillies uniforms? I'm all for commemorative patches, but to put one on a costume just seems like the wrong move. 

1 hour ago, Diehardfan said:

She said he was a bad boy. Do you think they honestly didn't? Kelce said he leaves girls who don't after two dates. I'm sure he went for it and scored. Like you said women aren't nuns. Went out once or twice or he took me out is different than her saying she dated him. 

Stafford's backup all 3 years at UGA was a guy named Cox, so ........ 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, NCiggles said:

She said she dated the guy not that she banged him.  People date other people before they get married. i mean your wife wasn't a virgin before you married her.  

Semantics… And yes, I suppose she may not have done anything with him.  But this is social media we’re talking about. It’s pretty much common sense to know what will be implied by the masses… It’s just dumb.  And there is nothing to be gained…

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NCiggles said:

Not to mention, she said the only reason she dated the other guy was because he said he wanted to keep it casual, which we all know generally means the guy wants to date other women. So when she does the same thing, now she's the bad party? The choice of target was maybe a little iffy, but he doesn't get to say if that's the understanding.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, twistr said:

Not to mention, she said the only reason she dated the other guy was because he said he wanted to keep it casual, which we all know generally means the guy wants to date other women. So when she does the same thing, now she's the bad party? The choice of target was maybe a little iffy, but he doesn't get to say if that's the understanding.

I don't think anyone cares about that so much as the stupidity of running her mouth all these years later. Keep some things quiet.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, twistr said:

100% agreed on this.

My only problem with it is why even talk about it on social media?  I’m thankful my kids know social media can very harmful if you aren’t careful.

I don’t know… Maybe I’m too paranoid about it…

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, McMVP said:

100% agreed on this.

My only problem with it is why even talk about it on social media?  I’m thankful my kids know social media can very harmful if you aren’t careful.

I guess it's not as bad as Bon Jovi talking about the 100+ women he slept with. His poor wife....I'm sure she knew but it still has to be embarrassing. I just don't get the point of people talking about things like that.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

I don't think anyone cares about that so much as the stupidity of running her mouth all these years later. Keep some things quiet.

sure, but couples that are famous have far different lines as far as that is concerned, they generally have far thicker skin and don't care if their wife talks about who she banged 20 years ago before they were married.

Must be June... as we sit here and some folks discuss a pre-marital dating incident between two guys who never played a down in Philadelphia.

"Not our monkeys, not our circus."  Moving on.

1 hour ago, Diehardfan said:

Yeah, it's another case where he's probably rolling his eyes because he knows he's gonna have to answer questions about yet another dumb thing his wife said publicly. 

• Like 2

And MLB can go screw themselves.    Cole Hamels night... and the game is on Apple+?!   

34 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

And MLB can go screw themselves.    Cole Hamels night... and the game is on Apple+?!   

Yup! Pisses me off too

2 hours ago, McMVP said:

100% agreed on this.

The biggest problem is not what everyone is assuming, it's the fact that she never said she slept with him, just that she dated him. Her words were never, I slept with the backup QB. She said I dated the backup QB. Yet the tweets all say that she said she slept with him. That's my big issue. It just shows how careless social media can be. If she said, yea, I banged the backup QB to make Matt jealous, tweet that out there. The fact of the matter is she said she dated him. Don't change her words. 

Another thing, and I know this is different for everyone, but there are people out there who don't sleep with every person they date. I think it shows where we are in society when everyone just assumes dating means having sex. There are still people who are trying to make that connection first. I know this sounds totally old fashioned and 99.9% not the case with a UGA gal dating QBs but I think it's important for kids to know dating doesn't mean sex. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

The biggest problem is not what everyone is assuming, it's the fact that she never said she slept with him, just that she dated him. Her words were never, I slept with the backup QB. She said I dated the backup QB. Yet the tweets all say that she said she slept with him. That's my big issue. It just shows how careless social media can be. If she said, yea, I banged the backup QB to make Matt jealous, tweet that out there. The fact of the matter is she said she dated him. Don't change her words. 

Another thing, and I know this is different for everyone, but there are people out there who don't sleep with every person they date. I think it shows where we are in society when everyone just assumes dating means having sex. There are still people who are trying to make that connection first. I know this sounds totally old fashioned and 99.9% not the case with a UGA gal dating QBs but I think it's important for kids to know dating doesn't mean sex. 

Again… This is all common sense. I understand all this, and many people that possess common sense do as well.  

The problem with a lot of social media is that that is the place where you will find the least percentage of people that actually possess common sense.  And that should be common knowledge for most people by now.  Especially people that have celebrity partners in life. It was still a poor decision by her to even discuss it in the first place.  It’s much easier to not have the problem at all, than it is to be forced to explain why everybody took her out of context later.  

It’s just my two cents… But it’s not my life, so I suppose she’s free to do what she wants.

2 minutes ago, McMVP said:

Again… This is all common sense. I understand all this, and many people that possess common sense do as well.  

The problem with a lot of social media is that that is the place where you will find the least percentage of people that actually possess common sense.  And that should be common knowledge for most people by now.  Especially people that have celebrity partners in life. It was still a poor decision by her to even discuss it in the first place.  It’s much easier to not have the problem at all, than it is to be forced to explain why everybody took her out of context later.  

It’s just my two cents… But it’s not my life, so I suppose she’s free to do what she wants.

Oh, I wasn't commenting to argue anything you said. Just stating my thoughts. But yes, common sense and as my dad would say, using your head, is no where to be found on social media. 

• Like 1

At his Duke commencement speech Jerry Seinfeld said, "...we’re embarrassed about things we should be proud of and proud of things that we should be embarrassed about.”

His speech was really excellent. That and so many other truths. 

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

At his Duke commencement speech Jerry Seinfeld said, "...we’re embarrassed about things we should be proud of and proud of things that we should be embarrassed about.”

Refreshing voice of reason from Hollywood. 

27 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I'd argue that is a subjective statement rather than a truth.