EMB Blog: 2024 Camps and Preseason

Connecticut Eagle

7 minutes ago, judunno said:

Then you've seen him score without screens.

On the occasions that he couldnt get to the basket, he hit a pull up. Dont fail to realize he was already too unathletic for colllege defenders, and the NBA will be a massive step up. If you think those weak pull ups are going to be available to him in the NBA I guess this discussion isnt worth continuing. 

13 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

On the occasions that he couldnt get to the basket, he hit a pull up. Dont fail to realize he was already too unathletic for colllege defenders, and the NBA will be a massive step up. If you think those weak pull ups are going to be available to him in the NBA I guess this discussion isnt worth continuing. 

A player doesn't have to be super athletic in the NBA to have success if the player is skilled. If McConnell can get to his spots and hit shots in the NBA I'm pretty sure this guy can.

Just now, judunno said:

A player doesn't have to be super athletic in the NBA to have success if the player is skilled. If McConnell can get to his spots and hit shots in the NBA I'm pretty sure this guy can.

McCain's handle is not the same as McConnell's. Nor his his playmaking ability. Not for himself, and especially not for others either- which would help him get his own shots too.

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, BDawk_ASamuel said:

That debate was like watching the 2020 Eagles season where it all burned down. 

Depressing. 2 absolute fools on the stage. We're screwed. Let's drown all of our reality sorrows in booze, boobs, and football.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, judunno said:

Depressing. 2 absolute fools on the stage. We're screwed. Let's drown all of our reality sorrows in booze, boobs, and football.

If you are a Phillies fan it gets more depressing.  Bryce Harper might be out anywhere from a game or two to the rest of the season depending on what his MRI of his hamstring shows tomorrow 

10 hours ago, BDawk_ASamuel said:

Two geezers arguing about golf strokes while both are on the verge of one. 

11 hours ago, judunno said:

We've been dealing with these 2 for 8 years now.  What's 4 more? 😄😄

11 hours ago, BDawk_ASamuel said:

Lmao, debate was awesome.  Some people that have been in full blown denial had reality shoved in their face.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, WentzFan11 said:

Why pick week 17 when it might not matter?

It's second to last game before the end of the season. It will mean something, even if it's just seeding.

16 minutes ago, twistr said:

Please no politics, I don't want to hate all of you more than I already do.

Team green or team black?

I wish they would make Kelly Green permanent. The midnight green was following darker trends in the 90s and they could have just made slight updates to the shade or hue and added updates to the helmet and logo. The black alternates are overrated. The Vikings "all white" is a pretty clean look, the Eagles would look good with a mostly white with Kelly green accents.

3 hours ago, Sack that QB said:

Don't worry about Harper, there will be good news today. The prophet has spoken.

This post is what made the good news happen. I take full credit.

14 hours ago, judunno said:

For those of us who don’t drink, can we get double the boobs?

3 hours ago, NOTW said:

Screenshot_20240628_101155.jpg

If only THAT was the actual color of the uniforms.   That's darker than the color the uniforms actually are, especially the helmets.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Know Life said:

For those of us who don’t drink, can we get double the boobs?

Double up yes... whatever it takes to forget that we have geriatric morons running this country :(
Allegedly they have great golf games though like we Fn care. 
Sport Gods please make me unaware of this tragedy unfolding before us! Let the Eagles win a Superbowl or something.