EMB Blog: 2024 Camps and Preseason

Connecticut Eagle

Random question but does anybody have a size chart for the Nike Fuse jerseys that are sized 40/44/48 etc?  Thinking about a 40th bday gift to myself but the size chart online is S/M/L

thanks boys

17 minutes ago, Allhaildawk said:

Random question but does anybody have a size chart for the Nike Fuse jerseys that are sized 40/44/48 etc?  Thinking about a 40th bday gift to myself but the size chart online is S/M/L

thanks boys

@e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! Would know better than anyone 

Screenshot_20240629-183827.png

3 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

@e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! Would know better than anyone 

Screenshot_20240629-183827.png

If you’re gonna get a Nike elite jersey go up a size. The jerseys before this year ran true to size. The new fuse elite jerseys run smaller. So if you wear a size 48 you wanna go to a 52.

• Like 1

He still likely goes back to the Clippers and will likely screw the Sixers by using the media but making it seem like he's interested in the Sixers just to get the Clippers to give him that 4 year max.  Just have to hope whatever happens, happens soon and not in a week or two. 

That said if they do sign him maybe they still then make a further all in move by also making a trade for Ingram or Markkanen.  That's give you a starting 5 of:

Lowry

Maxey

Paul George

Markkanen/Ingram

Embiid

1 hour ago, brkmsn said:

So ... the WR screen finally worked?

Turkey Hill Post of the Day!

:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

If you’re gonna get a Nike elite jersey go up a size. The jerseys before this year ran true to size. The new fuse elite jerseys run smaller. So if you wear a size 48 you wanna go to a 52.

Thanks. Even that size chart is clearly wrong. 44 in chest on the 40 and 33 inch chest on the 44?  Can’t be right. 

1 minute ago, Allhaildawk said:

Thanks. Even that size chart is clearly wrong. 44 in chest on the 40 and 33 inch chest on the 44?  Can’t be right. 

I got that off of fanatics website so it's a good possibility it's wrong lol

22 minutes ago, Allhaildawk said:

Yeah it’s not. The chest size for a 44 is supposed to fit someone 42-44 size chest (and 44 inches). 48 supposed to fit someone with a chest size of 46-48 (48 inches). And 52 is 50-52 and 52 inches. But with the new fuse jerseys I’ve realized as compared to the previous model they tend to run smaller so it may be less loose then previous versions 

also, I don’t know if you ordered a Kelly green elite, those have been fine. But the midnight green elite jerseys, the gray/silver outlining they’re supposed to use has been the wrong color. I don’t know if that changed over the last six or seven months but for like a year and a half they were just straight up using black or a really, really dark gray. That wasn’t the right color. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Yeah it’s not. The chest size for a 44 is supposed to fit someone 42-44 size chest (and 44 inches). 48 supposed to fit someone with a chest size of 46-48 (48 inches). And 52 is 50-52 and 52 inches. But with the new fuse jerseys I’ve realized as compared to the previous model they tend to run smaller so it may be less loose then previous versions 

also, I don’t know if you ordered a Kelly green elite, those have been fine. But the midnight green elite jerseys, the gray/silver outlining they’re supposed to use has been the wrong color. I don’t know if that changed over the last six or seven months but for like a year and a half they were just straight up using black or a really, really dark gray. That wasn’t the right color. 

Thanks man I appreciate it. Haven’t ordered a jersey since my Reebok Dawkins 48 authentic, back when things were simple haha. Just done shirts and hoodies since then. I got into some phase where wearing jerseys felt kinda silly but f it 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Allhaildawk said:

Thanks man I appreciate it. Haven’t ordered a jersey since my Reebok Dawkins 48 authentic, back when things were simple haha. Just done shirts and hoodies since then. I got into some phase where wearing jerseys felt kinda silly but f it 

Honestly, Fanatics has a really big quality control problem. It’s why I kind of stop buying jersey through Fanatics . I kind of just go to the pro shop at the stadium because their stuff has better quality control for authentics. Like I said, I haven’t an ordered a jersey through them for about 6-7 months now after I kept having the same issue when I ordered it and they get the coloring wrong. Also the new fuse ran Small and frankly I don’t think there is nice as the previous version. 

I would definitely tell everybody do not buy the new Nike baseball jerseys. They are pieces of crap. Wait until Nike goes back to the previous model which they’re expected to do sometime next year.

Markkanen>any other move. Almost hope Morey makes the wrong move to get him out of here but honestly have no trust that Harris will bring in anyone better. Going to be a tough stretch for the Sixers.

5 hours ago, Texas Eagle said:

Markkanen>any other move. Almost hope Morey makes the wrong move to get him out of here but honestly have no trust that Harris will bring in anyone better. Going to be a tough stretch for the Sixers.

Agree. But I don't  think the Sixers have the assets to get Markkanen, especially if a team like OKC gets involved.   

8 hours ago, Texas Eagle said:

Danny Ainge will ask for Embiid, Maxey and 10 firsts for Markkanen

9 hours ago, Texas Eagle said:

Feels like an overpay for Paul George is on the horizon.

• Like 1

Just looking at some d-lineman next years draft. Very intriguing options. Pretty deep and strong both inside and outside or combo players.

2 hours ago, Sack that QB said:

Geno had an underrated year last year. The below the surface numbers were really good still. Better OL play and play calling and I think he would have had another good year imo. 

1 hour ago, goeagles5039 said:

Don’t know a lot about soccer but how is an extra time period 30 minutes plus lol.

They add up the time taken up by the sissies and fakers rolling around in the grass like they’d been shot, and add that to the time at the end