Carson Wentz discussion: no new topics about Wentz.

T-1000

4 minutes ago, pallidrone said:

The real question is why did this all start to begin with? Why are there so many 'rumors' that are associated with Wentz?

There is an issue with the locker room that all circle around Wentz and I am not sure that you can really fix that. I feel the best way is to pull off the band aid and start all over. The Eagles are going to be terrible next year regardless of which way they go just from the pure fact that they will have to cut so many players and start so many rookies and young players. You might as well try to shoot for 2022 with as much ammunition as possible which includes removing the huge Wentz cap number.

Truth is I don't know. I don't know what he did to someone or didn't do. What I do know is that instead of crying about it to the media maybe they should have spoken with Carson like a man...or maybe that person did and Carson blew him off. Still running to the media with it is weak, IMO.

What you said about starting fresh is a logical viewpoint, I'd rather not start fresh with the same HC but whatever. Like I said before it all depends on how this Org views Carson, if they think he can play much better then there you go, if not then he's gone. It's a tough decision for them to make, thankfully I'm just along for the ride. However, if it's true Carson wants out then there isn't a decision to make, they just work on the contract and make the trade.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, wtfcares said:

Stop trying to borrow courage from other people. Answer the question: Do you want Doug back? 

''Borrow courage'' what the F are you even talking about troglodyte. 

Wentz unfortunately is done as an Eagle.

Foles won us the Super Bowl, and has a statue...

Eagles Draft a QB 2nd round instead of getting Wentz help. The writing is on the wall, let’s hope we can get something for him 

4 minutes ago, T-1000 said:

''Borrow courage'' what the F are you even talking about troglodyte. 

First of all, let’s all acknowledge here who’s calling names.

"Borrowing courage” is when someone is scared to speak for themselves and represent their opinion so they try to represent other people when stating their opinion. 

You refuse to answer the question, because you know it will invalidate your original point. 

6 minutes ago, T-1000 said:

Stop bringing facts into this....you Wentz hater.

I actually supported the guy from the minute we drafted him up until mid season this year.  And i will support him again if he fights and wins this locker room and his job and wins

Until that happens im 100 in support of the guy who is behind center

2 minutes ago, wtfcares said:

First of all, let’s all acknowledge here who’s calling names.

"Borrowing courage” is when someone is scared to speak for themselves and represent their opinion so they try to represent other people when stating their opinion. 

You refuse to answer the question, because you know it will invalidate your original point. 

You are wrong about everything you just said, putting my words into my mouth, and projecting. Hence I have zero desire to try to have an intelligent discussion with you.

Just now, T-1000 said:

You are wrong about everything you just said, putting my words into my mouth, and projecting. Hence I have zero desire to try to have an intelligent discussion with you.

Continue to refuse to answer the question 👏 

3 minutes ago, SNOORDA said:

I actually supported the guy from the minute we drafted him up until mid season this year.  And i will support him again if he fights and wins this locker room and his job and wins

Until that happens im 100 in support of the guy who is behind center

Right because you are an Eagles fan first and not just a Wentz fans like some of these fugazis.

15 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Maybe he does but that takes away from the player he was. Can he play from the pocket? I think he can but at an elite level? Absolutely not. 

He can if he works on his mechanics. He will never be a pure passer, but he can work to improve. I just don’t think he wants to work to get better.

Just now, wtfcares said:

Continue to refuse to answer the question 👏 

I'm not refusing to answer anything. I have been clear and consistent on my stance with Howie, Doug, and Carson all season long.

Just now, Mike030270 said:

Surprised this hasn't been merged with the Wentz bashing thread yet

What is this ''Wentz bashing'' you speak of. Is that the same as being a ''Wentz hater.''

31 minutes ago, phil77 said:

If the opposite opinion makes you a wentzstan or whatever you guys call it then so be it also right?  Both sides call each other stupid names.  One side thinks it’s better to move forward with wentz and a new coach and one side is done with wentz and want to move on with hurts.  One side calls the other a wentz lover and the other side calls you a hater.  

For the record, I personally have never called anyone a name simply for disagreeing with a differing opinion. I don't particularly care what someone else's opinion is, I stand on my own thoughts. But yes, to answer your question, if someone calls someone else a wentzstan then so be it. I don't get into those type of things. I can voice my thoughts without insults. I have been on this board for well over ten years and still enjoy the companionship of other Eagles fans. There are some comments I don't agree with but for the most part....I will skip over them. 

1 minute ago, T-1000 said:

I'm not refusing to answer anything. I have been clear and consistent on my stance with Howie, Doug, and Carson all season long.

What is this ''Wentz bashing'' you speak of. Is that the same as being a ''Wentz hater.''

Continues to refuse to answer the question. 

Your $130M franchise QB goes before the HC (who did everything to not help him) and the GM (who traded a king’s ransom to bring him into town and paid him way too early).

WTH does Howie have on Laurie?

Just now, wtfcares said:

Continues to refuse to answer the question. 

I've answered it SEVERAL times throughout the season. I also owe you nothing and wouldn't go out of my way to have a discussion with you anyway since all you have done is come up with strawman arguments and make crap up to suit your failing narrative.

23 hours ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

I guess its Backup QB Syndrome (or just Negadelphia), but I continue to be shocked at how many people want to roll with a QB widely projected to be a 5th round project.  All of the sudden, we are supposed to believe that Howie got this one right.  Wrong!

Wow! How Negadelphian of you. Maybe people just realize that Carson is quite literally one of the worse quarterbacks in football right now. Heck I hated the Hurts pick because I did not see how it helped at the time, but draft projections mean absolutely nothing. Carson and his high projections hasn’t even won a playoff game yet while 6th round pick Tom Brady is the best QB ever. How about you give the kid a chance before you trash him, cause even with his low projections he’s looked better than your Ginger Jesus has this season. 

1 minute ago, T-1000 said:

I've answered it SEVERAL times throughout the season. I also owe you nothing and wouldn't go out of my way to have a discussion with you anyway since all you have done is come up with strawman arguments and make crap up to suit your failing narrative.

Continues to not answer the question. 

Wonder where the bozos are in Tate that say there is no specific source for this Wentz rumor...

continue to have your head in the sand

Just now, wtfcares said:

Continues to not answer the question. 

Continues to get dunked on and exposed for the fraud he is.

Just now, T-1000 said:

Continues to get dunked on and exposed for the fraud he is.

The longer you refuse to answer the question the more obviously wrong you make yourself to be. 

Just now, philafan4o8 said:

Wonder where the bozos are in Tate that say there is no specific source for this Wentz rumor...

continue to have your head in the sand

You're a dummy if you think this isn't coming from the Wentz camp. Leaking this does ZERO for the Eagles leverage and ability to get maximum compensation for him in a trade.

6 hours ago, Mat said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30642949/sources-carson-wentz-doug-pederson-relationship-fractured-repair-philadelphia-eagles-qb-plans-ask-trade

ESPN has an article. 'Fractured beyond repair'. This is coming from the Wentz camp. 

On the other hand there has been rumors about Wentz just about every off-season since the SB saying that he lacked leadership and wasn't coachable due to his lack of ability to handle criticism. He is likely butthurt that he was benched for Hurts even though he has regressed drastically and not improved in the areas that he continually struggled (ball security, throwing the ball away etc.) It's going to be tough to trade him with all the dead cap they'll have to eat.

Sometimes you have to go through a little pain to get rid of a cancer. This dude needs to take his entitled arse outta here. 

1 minute ago, wtfcares said:

The longer you refuse to answer the question the more obviously wrong you make yourself to be. 

Sorry fugazi, haven't refused anything.

Just now, T-1000 said:

Sorry fugazi, haven't refused anything.

More name calling and more refusing to answer the question. 

Pretty obvious which side is the issue. 

3 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Wow! How Negadelphian of you. Maybe people just realize that Carson is quite literally one of the worse quarterbacks in football right now. Heck I hated the Hurts pick because I did not see how it helped at the time, but draft projections mean absolutely nothing. Carson and his high projections hasn’t even won a playoff game yet while 6th round pick Tom Brady is the best QB ever. How about you give the kid a chance before you trash him, cause even with his low projections he’s looked better than your Ginger Jesus has this season. 

LOL!  That's rich.  

Archived