Carson Wentz discussion: no new topics about Wentz.

T-1000

Just now, T-1000 said:

You're a dummy if you think this isn't coming from the Wentz camp. Leaking this does ZERO for the Eagles leverage and ability to get maximum compensation for him in a trade.

Huh? Lol what are you talking about? How do you get that take from my post? 

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, EazyEaglez said:

Sometimes you have to go through a little pain to get rid of a cancer. This dude needs to take his entitled arse outta here. 

Entitled is the perfect term to describe him. How dare the Eagles build a statue of Nick Foles for winning a SB, draft Hurts in the 2nd round, bench him for being the worst starter in the NFL this year, and expect him to actually compete for and earn his starting job next year. His fanboys are the same exact same way.

1 minute ago, wtfcares said:

More name calling and more refusing to answer the question. 

Pretty obvious which side is the issue. 

Serious question, were you dropped on the head a lot as a kid, or did you eat a lot of paint chips.

3 minutes ago, T-1000 said:

You're a dummy if you think this isn't coming from the Wentz camp. Leaking this does ZERO for the Eagles leverage and ability to get maximum compensation for him in a trade.

You think the Wentz camp leaking this increases his value? No

This leak has nothing to do with trade value and everything to do with that little snake in the grass trying to save face with Lurie.

The Gingered One apparently will be a healthy scratch for the first time in his career and he’s not happy about it. Well the Eagles aren’t happy with them paying him like a franchise quarterback and him preforming like Mark Sanchez. Once again Carson Wentz will not finish a season for the Eagles. Once again his blind loyalist will blame everyone else for his failing but him. It’s time to turn the page of the Wentz chapter. All full of promise but no real substance. 

2 minutes ago, T-1000 said:

Entitled is the perfect term to describe him. How dare the Eagles build a statue of Nick Foles for winning a SB, draft Hurts in the 2nd round, bench him for being the worst starter in the NFL this year, and expect him to actually compete for and earn his starting job next year. His fanboys are the same exact same way.

Serious question, were you dropped on the head a lot as a kid, or did you eat a lot of paint chips.

More name calling and refusing to answer the question. Keep your record going. Can’t wait to reference this next time someone says it’s the people who want Wentz who are name calling. 

1 minute ago, ShutDownDB said:

This leak has nothing to do with trade value and everything to do with that little snake in the grass trying to save face with Lurie.

The Wentz camp is still under the delusion (like the apologists) that Wentz is a great quarterback, so they don’t care about his value. That only helps the Eagles anyway. Why would they care if the Eagles got less to trade him? 

spacer.png

If you run Carson out of down what QB you drafting? We won't get Lawrence or Fields. Mac Jones? Trask? The BYU kid?

1 minute ago, wtfcares said:

More name calling and refusing to answer the question. Keep your record going. Can’t wait to reference this next time someone says it’s the people who want Wentz who are name calling. 

Never said that, keep making crap up though fraud.

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

The Wentz camp is still under the delusion (like the apologists) that Wentz is a great quarterback, so they don’t care about his value. That only helps the Eagles anyway. Why would they care if the Eagles got less to trade him? 

Thanks for bringing some common sense into this thread.

Just now, Uscg-green said:

If you run Carson out of down what QB you drafting? We won't get Lawrence or Fields. 

They don’t care. It’s always the next quarterback out there that’s better for them. 

1 minute ago, T-1000 said:

Never said you did. I said I’m gonna reference you to the next person that claims it. 

Just now, Uscg-green said:

If you run Carson out of down what QB you drafting? We won't get Lawrence or Fields. 

Who cares?  Anyone off the street could outperform your ginger Jesus.

Give Hurts the season next year to prove himself.  It’s a rebuilding year and we’re not winning anything.

If he plays well, great.  If not, look for someone else then.

Carson ran Carson out of town. He got benched cause he sucked this year, we benched McNabb for less, instead of owning it and saying I’m coming back next year to lead this team he cries and says he wants a trade. 

3 minutes ago, T-1000 said:

Thanks for bringing some common sense into this thread.

I’m just a "hater” according to some. 😂

2 minutes ago, T-1000 said:

spacer.png

Do you come here to talk Eagles/football or just to act like a petulant child? If it's the latter, congrats you've succeeded.

Just now, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

Carson ran Carson out of town. He got benched cause he sucked this year we benched McNabb for less, instead of owning and saying I’m coming back next year to lead this team he cries and says he wants a trade. 

When McNabb got benched he sacked up and led the team to an NFCCG that year. He didn't make excuses and demand a trade like this diva.

1 minute ago, Arsenal79 said:

Who cares?

That says it all right there. All you care about is your Wentz hate. You don't even care who plays the position as long as it isn't Wentz. 

6 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

If you run Carson out of down what QB you drafting? We won't get Lawrence or Fields. Mac Jones? Trask? The BYU kid?

No one is "running Carson out of town” but it does sound like your great one wants to take his ball and leave. Apparently he doesn’t like to work for anything. To be clear though, do you really think the people are the ones who would make Carson leave? 😂🤣😂

I’m going to reserve comment until there’s more evidence, but if it’s true then don’t let the door hit you in the ass when you leaving, Carson. 

Do you come here to talk Eagles/football or just to act like a petulant child? If it's the latter, congrats you've succeeded.

It's impossible to talk to people who refuse to acknowledge facts and turn everything into a strawman.

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

No one is "running Carson out of town” but it does sound like your great one wants to take his ball and leave. Apparently he doesn’t like to work for anything. 

I'd want out of the Howie and Doug train wreck as well. 

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

No one is "running Carson out of town” but it does sound like your great one wants to take his ball and leave. Apparently he doesn’t like to work for anything. 

He got ran out of town when they drafted a QB in the 2nd round instead of helping the team, then benched him while leaving everyone else that’s been worse(hello peters and alshon), then kept Doug even though he’s been clueless since Reich left. 

6 hours ago, ggs5008 said:

I already know he's going to go to another system and flourish. 

I actually hope he does. I liked him and hate to see such talent wasted.

I could also see him tearing up the league in his first year in a new system then doing something stupid like running through a DE and getting his ACL injured again.

Archived