Carson Wentz discussion: no new topics about Wentz.

T-1000

4 minutes ago, phil77 said:

Best thing for a Wentz trade would be Rivers continues this choke job to Jacksonville. 

Win or lose I think this might be River's last year anyway. He's ready to move on and coach High school football and be at peace. He had a good career. 

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, wtfcares said:

He got ran out of town when they drafted a QB in the 2nd round instead of helping the team, then benched him while leaving everyone else that’s been worse(hello peters and alshon), then kept Doug even though he’s been clueless since Reich left. 

With all of that posting it seems like the Eagles (and not the fans) are running Carson out of town. Maybe they know things about the guy all of you fanboys don’t. :whistle:

3 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

I'd want out of the Howie and Doug train wreck as well. 

So it’s not the fans running him out, but the entitled one wants to cry his way out. Got it. 

Now for taking this public and being a B don’t even send him to the Colts send him to the Lions.  Let him earn it. Lol

1 minute ago, wtfcares said:

He got ran out of town when they drafted a QB in the 2nd round instead of helping the team, then benched him while leaving everyone else that’s been worse(hello peters and alshon), then kept Doug even though he’s been clueless since Reich left. 

Bingo. "Hey let's get that Jefferson guy..... Oh dam nevermind. Who's this Reagor guy? Oh well let's see what he's got, there's always the second round."

Really? Our 2nd pick is a QB controversy? Awesome job Howie. 

3 minutes ago, T-1000 said:

It's impossible to talk to people who refuse to acknowledge facts and turn everything into a strawman.

What facts, he sucked this year? Agreed. 

Doug did very little to help out his massively struggling QB? Agree

What else?

Good point. Same thing happened to Rodgers when the Packers drafted a QB in the first round. Oh wait, nevermind. Rodgers used it as motivation, had the best season he has in years, and is about to win the league MVP. It's really sad that you don't realize how lazy and pathetic your excuse making for Wentz is.

8 minutes ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

Now for taking this public and being a B don’t even send him to the Colts send him to the Lions.  Let him earn it. Lol

Ok. Someone needs to explain to you how trades work. You trade to the team willing to give you the most. Not "hey let's trade him somewhere bad to stick it to him." I think Wentz hate causes brain damage. 

This crap has officially gone from comical to pathetic. Wentz is/was now being run out of town. Has nothing to do with him being mentally soft, being the worst starter in the league this year, and requesting a trade to leave town because he's either too entitled or too afraid to actually compete for his job. You can't even make up this type of stupidity. 

2 minutes ago, T-1000 said:

Good point. Same thing happened to Rodgers when the Packers drafted a QB in the first round. Oh wait, nevermind. Rodgers used it as motivation, had the best season he has in years, and is about to win the league MVP. It's really sad that you don't realize how lazy and pathetic your excuse making for Wentz is.

Rodgers is 37, Wentz is 27. Completely different story. I’d have no problem with the team looking for the next QB when my current QB is 37. 

4 minutes ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

5E32789B-598E-4A64-B908-B7BA9C5159A1.jpeg

2 minutes ago, T-1000 said:

Meanwhile you completely ignore the fact that until recently the Packers have had a healthy oline, oh and let's not forget an all-world WR.

Other than that, you're right.

6 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

So it’s not the fans running him out

You do realize fans don't have any power to really do anything right? 

Just now, wtfcares said:

Rodgers is 37, Wentz is 27. Completely different story. I’d have no problem with the team looking for the next QB when my current QB is 37. 

LMAO, so wrong, and predictable. 

5 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

With all of that posting it seems like the Eagles (and not the fans) are running Carson out of town. Maybe they know things about the guy all of you fanboys don’t. :whistle:

So it’s not the fans running him out, but the entitled one wants to cry his way out. Got it. 

Of course it’s the Eagles running him out of town. Lurie doesn’t give 2 craps what’s the fans want. He’s the one paying the salaries. He wants Howie. That doesn’t mean that he’s correct though. 

4 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Ok. Someone needs to explain to you how trades work. You trade to the team willing to give you the most. Not "hey let's trade him somewhere bad to stick it to him. I think Wentz hate causes brain damage. 

There's alot of it in here, for sure.

1 minute ago, ShutDownDB said:

Meanwhile you completely ignore the fact that until recently the Packers have had a healthy oline, oh and let's not forget an all-world WR.

Other than that, you're right.

You are completely missing the point which isn't even remotely surprising.  

Just now, Uscg-green said:

You do realize fans don't have any power to really do anything right? 

Uh yeah, but you’re the one trying to say the fans are the ones running him out of town. 😂🤣😂

Of course it’s the Eagles running him out of town. Lurie doesn’t give 2 craps what’s the fans want. He’s the one paying the salaries. He wants Howie. That doesn’t mean that he’s correct though. 

Doesn’t mean they’re wrong either. A lot of jamokes wanted Lurie to keep Chip Kelly too. 

I had no idea the guy was a snake in grass

Just now, T-1000 said:

You are completely missing the point which isn't even remotely surprising.  

I'm not missing anything. Sure ARod used that pick as motivation to prove the Org was wrong, fine, no argument there. You cannot, however, completely dismiss the fact that his offensive line has been healthy and he has a great WR to work with. If he had to deal with a different oline combo every week and no stud wideout that motivation wouldn't have meant anything.

Facts.

2 minutes ago, ShutDownDB said:

I'm not missing anything. Sure ARod used that pick as motivation to prove the Org was wrong, fine, no argument there. You cannot, however, completely dismiss the fact that his offensive line has been healthy and he has a great WR to work with. If he had to deal with a different oline combo every week and no stud wideout that motivation wouldn't have meant anything.

Facts.

Sadly, you are still missing the point.

Official Wentzcuse #37

Mort made it up!!!!

7 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Uh yeah, but you’re the one trying to say the fans are the ones running him out of town. 😂🤣😂

Please show me where I said FANS are chasing him out? Maybe you should work on your reading comprehension over emojis. 

1 minute ago, T-1000 said:

Sadly, you are still missing the point.

Either continue being a troll or prove me wrong.

Archived