Carson Wentz discussion: no new topics about Wentz.

T-1000

1 minute ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

Official Wentzcuse #37

Mort made it up!!!!

Isn't it awesome how Wentz has/will request a trade per Schefter and Mort, and yet his fan boys turn that into the Eagles fans and organization running him out of town. I honestly can't decide if it's pathetic or just hilarious.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Please show me where I said FANS are chasing him out? Maybe you should work on your reading comprehension over emojis. 

My bad. Maybe it wasn’t you. All you apologists seem to just run together. I will add you used the term "you” instead of writing "the Eagles.” 

19 minutes ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

Now for taking this public and being a B don’t even send him to the Colts send him to the Lions.  Let him earn it. Lol

Oh thats just WRONG on so many levels, LMAO....

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

My bad. Maybe it wasn’t you. All you apologists seem to just run together. 

I get it. You Wentz haters are the same way. 

Just now, T-1000 said:

Isn't it awesome how Wentz has/will request a trade per Schefter and Mort, and yet his fan boys turn that into the Eagles fans and organization running him out of town. I honestly can't decide if it's pathetic or just hilarious.

This is not new. The writing has been on the wall since he was benched and scapegoated. There was no way he and Doug can both be back. Plenty of playing have been saying that. 

It’s only the people blaming Wentz that were oblivious thinking somehow he would be the first QB in the last 20 years to be benched for the last 4 games of the season then come back the following year and succeed with their same team.

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

I get it. You Wentz haters are the same way. 

I don’t "hate” Wentz. I don’t even know the guy, but for the most part he seems like a nice guy. He’s just not a very good quarterback. 

We will always have 2017 the almost mvp I guess 

51 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Surprised this hasn't been merged with the Wentz bashing thread yet

Probably because this is kinda big news.  

23 minutes ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

Now for taking this public and being a B don’t even send him to the Colts send him to the Lions.  Let him earn it. Lol

Unlike the eagles FO, the lions FO can actually see that the issue is with their coach not their QB. 

1 minute ago, SNOORDA said:

It's an opinion piece like the other one

To be fair at this point it's a rumor. 

23 hours ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

I guess its Backup QB Syndrome (or just Negadelphia), but I continue to be shocked at how many people want to roll with a QB widely projected to be a 5th round project.  All of the sudden, we are supposed to believe that Howie got this one right.  Wrong!

Its not really a wentz vs hurts debate anymore.

It’s more like you’re driving somewhere and your car breaks down and your options are to sit in the car in the same spot and starve to death or start walking.

For the record I’m not a wentz hater. I am a bad QB hater though. I guess it’s possibly just a philosophy difference for some of you guys who maybe want a bad QB, whereas I’d rather move on and try to find a good QB. 

4 minutes ago, wtfcares said:

Unlike the eagles FO, the lions FO can actually see that the issue is with their coach not their QB. 

Their quarterback has won them squat. They keep changing coaches and he keeps winning them nothing. 

23 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

To be fair at this point it's a rumor. 

Yeah it’s still hearsay but it’s starting to grow legs

22 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Their quarterback has won them squat. They keep changing coaches and he keeps winning them nothing. 

We should be more like the Lions...

2 minutes ago, SNOORDA said:

Yeah it’s still hearsay but it’s starting to grow legs

That’s why Carson should have squelched these rumors from the beginning. Saying nothing is actually saying something. 

We should be more like the Lions...

I know! Yeah that’s the team we should emulate! 

13 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

That’s why Carson should have squelched these rumors from the beginning. Saying nothing is actually saying something. 

I know! Yeah that’s the team we should emulate! 

For all Wentz knows he might think Lurie wants to trade him

"Sources say". I always thought if you had something to say own it. Sources=rumors

41 minutes ago, BirdsFanBill said:

It’s more like you’re driving somewhere and your car breaks down and your options are to sit in the car in the same spot and starve to death or start walking.

For the record I’m not a wentz hater. I am a bad QB hater though. I guess it’s possibly just a philosophy difference for some of you guys who maybe want a bad QB, whereas I’d rather move on and try to find a good QB. 

LOL! Who would want a bad QB?  Using a car analogy, this is more like you are driving along and the engine starts running rough and your lights dim.  Rather than taking the car to the junk yard, you put an alternator and new belt on and get it back to 100% and drive it some more.  You wouldn't pull off and starve or abandon the car.  Obviously, there are many options way short of those two.

If Wentz goes, he goes.  If he stays, he does.  Either way, the team moves forward and lives with the successes and failures of the decision.

24 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Why? People will just say they don't believe it if they don't want to believe it. It makes no difference what you say or don't say in Philly. There will always be a story to write about / talk about.

4 minutes ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

LOL! Who would want a bad QB?  Using a car analogy, this is more like you are driving along and the engine starts running rough and your lights dim.  Rather than taking the car to the junk yard, you put an alternator and new belt on and get it back to 100% and drive it some more.  You wouldn't pull off and starve or abandon the car.  Obviously, there are many options way short of those two.

If Wentz goes, he goes.  If he stays, he does.  Either way, the team moves forward and lives with the successes and failures of the decision.

Yeah maybe we watched a different season for wentz this year idk. 

4 hours ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

If he does, it says a hell of alot about the quality of this organization.

if he did id be ecstatic

24 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

Why? People will just say they don't believe it if they don't want to believe it. It makes no difference what you say or don't say in Philly. There will always be a story to write about / talk about.

You nip it in the bud and go on record. You ignore it then you approve it. It’s that simple. Either way people might or might not choose to believe, but that’s irrelevant. Funny people still choose not to believe that story that came out about Carson being a bad teammate from before despite Carson coming out himself and admitting he could have been a better one. 

On 1/2/2021 at 7:04 PM, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

I guess its Backup QB Syndrome (or just Negadelphia), but I continue to be shocked at how many people want to roll with a QB widely projected to be a 5th round project.  All of the sudden, we are supposed to believe that Howie got this one right.  Wrong!

They will turn on him quick as well. It's our way. 

57 minutes ago, BirdsFanBill said:

How about some of us realize Carson had a bad year but has proven to be an outstanding QB before and have the patience to see what he will look like next year. 

Archived