***OFFICIAL NBA Thread -- Celtics 18th***

Agent23

Had to know the bucks would show up for game three. I think the nets just didn’t show up nor expect this bucks team to show up tonight. I kind of think the sixers need to be prepared for a first quarter barrage and energy from hawks tomorrow 

Bruce Brown and Mike James just ran pick in roll a few times in a row for success. 

This series is over. 

7 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Bruce Brown and Mike James just ran pick in roll a few times in a row for success. 

This series is over. 

if the nets somehow come back to win this then just wow. I get they are really good but that is an epic collapse. Feels like a major mental collapse to lose this game after that start. It was 30-9 with 40 seconds left in the first it’s not 33-30 with 5 mins left in the second. 

8 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

if the nets somehow come back to win this then just wow. I get they are really good but that is an epic collapse. Feels like a major mental collapse to lose this game after that start. It was 30-9 with 40 seconds left in the first it’s not 33-30 with 5 mins left in the second. 

Nets are really that good right now. Those reserves fit just great along the stars. 

51 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Nets are really that good right now. Those reserves fit just great along the stars. 

True. I don’t disagree with that. It’s why i think they’ve always been the favorite when they had harden. Their secondary players could be bigger roles elsewhere. Like how harris criminally overlooked due to the big 3. 

However i feel like the bucks mentally are fragile. I think that showed up against the raptors when they were up 2-0 and last year with Miami in the bubble. 

Bucks vs Nets tonight is a perfect example of iso ball.  **** ball to watch.  No motion, no team ball, just trash.

6 minutes ago, rambo said:

Bucks vs Nets tonight is a perfect example of iso ball.  **** ball to watch.  No motion, no team ball, just trash.

The last 5 mins has turned into what basketball would look like if Ben Simmons shot jumpers all the time 

looks like brown hurt his groin. That’s actually a big loss consider James harden is already out. Hes still out there so maybe he got hit in the nuts 

7 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

The last 5 mins has turned into what basketball would look like if Ben Simmons shot jumpers all the time 

looks like brown hurt his groin. That’s actually a big loss consider James harden is already out. Hes still out there so maybe he got hit in the nuts 

It is but neither team has any flow.  And Ben is a much better offensive facilitator than giannis.  Giannis is a better scorer far and away but Ben can make an offense go better.  Budenholzer sucks the.  Bucks have the talent but much like BB he won't adapt properly for playoff ball.

Bruce brown and Harris missed so many chances for the nets down the stretch. Harris was especially awful tonight going 1-11. 

benched of both teams were bad. Nets managed 7 points and bucks managed 6 

8 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Bruce brown and Harris missed so many chances for the nets down the stretch. Harris was especially awful tonight going 1-11. 

benched of both teams were bad. Nets managed 7 points and bucks managed 6 

Yeah, I think that is the only game the Bucks win. 

2 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Yeah, I think that is the only game the Bucks win. 

Possible. I don’t expect middleton to go off for 35 again but jrue had himself a Ben Simmons type of game offensively. So I’d imagine he’s better than what he showed tonight. Jrue had a huge bucket at the end but his series on offense is something sixers fans would rip Ben for.  

I really don’t get lue’s strategy in game one and the start of game two. Mitchell is absolutely destroying you since the start of the second half of last game. Why not go with your best defender in Kawhi on him?

I think it's close to start putting Donavan Mitchell in the superstar category. He just gets better and better every year at all 3 levels. 

Edit: jay Williams just said the same thing lol

19 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I think it's close to start putting Donavan Mitchell in the superstar category. He just gets better and better every year at all 3 levels. 

Edit: jay Williams just said the same thing lol

He is based on how he’s played in the playoffs so far this year. They still don’t even have Conley. Theyll get better once he’s healthy. 

Mitchell’s been great. Helps matters that lue like last series refuses to keep kawhi on him defensively and still had kawhi when he is switch on screens. Same kind of thing lue did to start the Mavs series when guarding Luka 

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

He is based on how he’s played in the playoffs so far this year. They still don’t even have Conley. Theyll get better once he’s healthy. 

Mitchell’s been great. Helps matters that lue like last series refuses to keep kawhi on him defensively and still had kawhi when he is switch on screens. Same kind of thing lue did to start the Mavs series when guarding Luka 

I don't think it matters tonight because Mitchell is just going off. They have had Paul George on him and he is a pretty damn good defender himself. 

Now they just switched to a zone lol

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

I don't think it matters tonight because Mitchell is just going off. They have had Paul George on him and he is a pretty damn good defender himself. 

Now they just switched to a zone lol

George is. However a lot of the time utah sets screens and George and kawhi are switching so then you have someone like Morris or jackson guarding him. I’d be curious the numbers for Mitchell vs. kawhi, vs. George and vs. the rest of the clippers. 

Lol. Running a zone against a really good 3 pt shooting team (3rd in the league) will eventually doom them. 

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

George is. However a lot of the time utah sets screens and George and kawhi are switching so then you have someone like Morris or jackson guarding him. I’d be curious the numbers for Mitchell vs. kawhi, vs. George and vs. the rest of the clippers. 

Lol. Running a zone against a really good 3 pt shooting team (3rd in the league) will eventually doom them. 

It's messed up their flow a bit but, yeah it won't take long for Mitchell to start destroying it

• Like 1

I can't stand the damn clippers for a lot of reasons some on here would know why lol. 

Plus I like Donavan Mitchell

3 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I can't stand the damn clippers for a lot of reasons some on here would know why lol. 

Living here I can't stand the guy. Not Young level, but I don't like him. Can't stand Jazz fans in general either.

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

The clippers are going to go clip mode and F themselves. It’s in the organizations DNA. Lol. 

i want the clippers to lose cause i want to see the fireworks this offseason that happens with that team. 

Just now, Diehardfan said:

Living here I can't stand the guy. Not Young level, but I don't like him.

I saw you mentioned how much you hated Jazz. I actually always hated the jazz too. I do like Mitchell tho that's about it. 

2 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

Living here I can't stand the guy. Not Young level, but I don't like him.

I’m cheering for the Suns in the west. However their owner really doesn’t deserve it for the crap he’s pulled for a decade. But their fans actually aren’t fair weather with that team. The other 3 major sports they are. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I saw you mentioned how much you hated Jazz. I actually always hated the jazz too. I do like Mitchell tho that's about it. 

Kid was the 12th or 13th pick and may be the best in that draft so I get why you do.

Their fans talk so much crap and have never won a freaking thing. I envy their GM because he has done more with less than almost anyone else in the league, but that's about it.

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

The clippers are going to go clip mode and F themselves. It’s in the organizations DNA. Lol. 

i want the clippers to lose cause i want to see the fireworks this offseason that happens with that team. 

Every damn time the clippers have even the slightest chance of making the playoffs their fans start pounding their chest about how they are taking over LA and the clippers have arrived.... It's annoying as F, it's like a eagles-cowboys level hate lol

• Haha 1