***OFFICIAL NBA Thread -- Celtics 18th***

Agent23

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I’m cheering for the Suns in the west. However their owner really doesn’t deserve it for the crap he’s pulled for a decade. But their fans actually aren’t fair weather with that team. The other 3 major sports they are. 

I'm actually cheering for the Sun's too, CP3 fan. 

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Every damn time the clippers have even the slightest chance of making the playoffs their fans start pounding their chest about how they are taking over LA and the clippers have arrived.... It's annoying as F, it's like a eagles-cowboys level hate lol

I swear clippers fans only exist when they are good. Like when they had lob city and this team. Otherwise everyone goes back to saying they don’t care about the clippers. I do love watching kawhi. Sadly i wish he wasn’t on the clippers and that he didn’t hit that shot on us

3 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I'm actually cheering for the Sun's too, CP3 fan. 

I like bridges, Booker and Ayton. I feel the Suns for booker’s first 4 years of his career just wasted his talent because their owner was incompetent and cheap. The only reason i don’t want it cause sarver doesn’t deserve it. The Suns would have a title of sarver wasn’t cheap when it came to signing joe Johnson and then trading draft picks like rondo for cash. That Nash Suns team could have been even more loaded but sarver didn’t want to pay the luxury tax. 

I swear clippers fans only exist when they are good. Like when they had lob city and this team. Otherwise everyone goes back to saying they don’t care about the clippers. I do love watching kawhi. Sadly i wish he wasn’t on the clippers and that he didn’t hit that shot on us

I was glad he ended up going to the clippers instead of the Lakers cause I can't stand Kawhi either lmao.  So I'd have to cheer for 2 a-holes LeBron is enough thank you lol

• Like 1

I like bridges, Booker and Ayton. I feel the Suns for booker’s first 4 years of his career just wasted his talent because their owner was incompetent and cheap. The only reason i don’t want it cause sarver doesn’t deserve it. The Suns like have a title of sarver wasn’t cheap when it came to signing joe Johnson and then trading draft picks like to do for cash. That Nash Suns team could have been even more loaded but sarver didn’t want to pay the luxury tax. 

It is a shame they have had a lot of good teams over the last few decades. Suns have never been a team I could hate. Except the mike dantoni years cause F that guy. 

I was glad he ended up going to the clippers instead of the Lakers cause I can't stand Kawhi either lmao.  So I'd have to cheer for 2 a-holes LeBron is enough thank you lol

I feel kawhi is a prima Madonna but he’s not nearly as robust or dbag about it then lebron.

im ok cheering for a holes if it means the sixers win a title. I just want to see them win one lol

It is a shame they have had a lot of good teams over the last few decades. Suns have never been a team I could hate. Except the mike dantoni years cause F that guy. 

Mr. pringles is going to take that Portland job and the blazers are going to somehow be worse on defense lmao 

We need to make a list of the most i want to just punch in the face nba players lol

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I feel kawhi is a prima Madonna but he’s not nearly as robust or dbag about it then lebron.

im ok cheering for a holes if it means the sixers win a title. I just want to see them win one lol

I'd like to see the sixers win one as well. I support all philly teams they just aren't my #1 in some sports lol. Joel is my favorite player right now even though some of his antics irritate the sheet out of me lol. 

The problem is I haven't had any players that get me excited to watch since Kobe left, like I said love Joel but, still not the same. However, it seems since Kobe died Jayson Tatum has taken off and he trained with Kobe and I can tell the last year or so he does a lot of the same stuff... 

I hate that I'm starting to get excited about Tatum because I hate Boston for 2 obvious reasons and I absolutely hate Duke! 

4 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

We need to make a list of the most i want to just punch in the face nba players lol

Who are you referring to here? Lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I'd like to see the sixers win one as well. I support all philly teams they just aren't my #1 in some sports lol. Joel is my favorite player right now even though some of his antics irritate the sheet out of me lol. 

The problem is I haven't had any players that get me excited to watch since Kobe left, like I said love Joel but, still not the same. However, it seems since Kobe died Jayson Tatum has taken off and he trained with Kobe and I can tell the last year or so he does a lot of the same stuff... 

I hate that I'm starting to get excited about Tatum because I hate Boston for 2 obvious reasons and I absolutely hate Duke! 

Who are you referring to here? Lol

I hate the Celtics but i completely respect Tatum. He’s going to be a superstar if he’s not already. You can see he has he drive to be great. They need to dump kemba and Tatum needs some maturity. I know people think they have to split brown and Tatum up i think they can win together if you can get some better players around them and dump kemba who’s nowhere close to what he once was. It makes it worse Tatum looks phenomenal cause the sixers gave them picks and the Celtics were going to take him at one anyway. I liked fultz but i wanted to stay at 3 cause i was happy with fultz or tatum cause i figured the Lakers wouldn’t pass on ball. 

Even if i wasn’t a sixers fan i think embiid has a great personality for the game and has fun with it. There really isn’t another player in the league right now thats as fun personality wise and when he plays. Like KD is fun to watch cause he’s amazing at his size what he can do but he’s a crapbag of a personality. 

I’d put harden, lebron, Kyrie and Lowry. I respect lowry but i can’t stand him. I forgot westbrook too. 

4 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I hate the Celtics but i completely respect Tatum. He’s going to be a superstar if he’s not already. You can see he has he drive to be great. They need to dump kemba and Tatum needs some maturity. I know people think they have to split brown and Tatum up i think they can win together if you can get some better players around them then kemba who’s nowhere close to what he once was. It makes it worse Tatum looks phenomenal cause the sixers gave them picks and they were going to take him at one. I liked fultz but i wanted to stay at 3 cause i was happy with fultz or tatum cause i figured the Lakers wouldn’t pass on ball. 

Even if i wasn’t a sixers fan i think embiid has a great personality for the game and has fun with it. There really isn’t another player in the league right now thats as fun personality wise and when he plays. Like KD is fun to watch cause he’s amazing at his size what he can do but he’s a crapbag of a personality. 

I’d put harden, lebron, Kyrie and Lowry. I respect lowry but i can’t stand him. 

I love Joel's personality too and it's good for the league. It's his immature moments that he still has on the court that gets on my nerves. 

No.not the pelvic thrust stuff that's funny. I mean the crap that's gets him technicals or fouls that were completely unnecessary

I love Joel's personality too and it's good for the league. It's his immature moments that he still has on the court that gets on my nerves. 

He definitely had a moment in the last game where he got a tech that was just dumb. 

i feel bad for embiid though, i tend to think his career is going to be cut short due to all the injuries. Simmons doesn’t realize it yet that these likely are embiid’s best couple seasons. I truly think it’ll dawn on Ben some point in his career but it’s going to be way later when it’s passed him by. 

It still pains me watching bogdanovic on utah   the sixers somehow thinking paying al horford more money while being older was better than the fit of bogdanovic with the team they had.  

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

He definitely had a moment in the last game where he got a tech that was just dumb. 

i feel bad for embiid though, i tend to think his career is going to be cut short due to all the injuries. Simmons doesn’t realize it yet that these likely are embiid’s best couple seasons. I truly think it’ll dawn on Ben some point in his career but it’s going to be way later when it’s passed him by. 

Simmons is a ****, I knew his personality and work eithic was going to follow him in the NBA. 

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

Simmons is a ****, I knew his personality and work eithic was going to follow him in the NBA. 

In hindsight fit wise Ingram was a much better fit but at the time not sure you could pass up the potential Simmons had. 

If they lose to the hawks i tend to think he’s going to get traded. I could see him being dealt for lillard. It actually kind of makes sense for the blazers. They need a defensive stopper with Covington and they have a bunch of guys that can shoot around him. He’s a better fit there. Plus i tend to think he’s the best player the blazers could get in a package for lillard. The sixers would have to find another wing defender. Can’t just have thybulle and no one else.

In hindsight fit wise Ingram was a much better fit but at the time not sure you could pass up the potential Simmons had. 

If they lose to the hawks i tend to think he’s going to get traded. I could see him being dealt for lillard. It actually kind of makes sense for the blazers. They need a defensive stopper with Covington and they have a bunch of guys that can shoot around him. He’s a better fit there. Plus i tend to think he’s the best player the blazers could get in a package for lillard. The sixers would have to find another wing defender. Can’t just have thybulle and no one else.

If Simmons shrinks into a corner for these playoffs at any point blazers might not think he is the best they can get. 

Simmons was the right pick 100%. I don't think the sixers would of waited to let Ingram grow into the player he is now. I was pissed lakers got rid of Ingram, his last year on the Lakers you could see at least 1 more year and he was gonna take off. Lakers didn't want to wait and can't really blame them they demand championships in la lots of pressure to win they don't have time.for.guys to come around. 

55 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

Kid was the 12th or 13th pick and may be the best in that draft so I get why you do.

Their fans talk so much crap and have never won a freaking thing. I envy their GM because he has done more with less than almost anyone else in the league, but that's about it.

Do they say stupid sheet like, " if it wasn't for Michael Jordan we would of had 2 championships" so in other words they think they have the rings they lost to Jordan? 

11 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

If Simmons shrinks into a corner for these playoffs at any point blazers might not think he is the best they can get. 

Simmons was the right pick 100%. I don't think the sixers would of waited to let Ingram grow into the player he is now. I was pissed lakers got rid of Ingram, his last year on the Lakers you could see at least 1 more year and he was gonna take off. Lakers didn't want to wait and can't really blame them they demand championships in la lots of pressure to win they don't have time.for.guys to come around. 

Yeah i thought the Lakers really should’ve pushed more for kuzma to be the guy they dealt away. I’ve never been super high on kuzma. I think he’s solid i don’t think he had nearly the impact that Ingram could eventually reach. Ingram was super young when he got into the league. I believe he had just turned 18. I actually think if the Lakers had Ingram and not kuzma this year that they could have at least gave the Suns a better run for their money even when AD got hurt. 

1 hour ago, Diehardfan said:

Kid was the 12th or 13th pick and may be the best in that draft so I get why you do.

Their fans talk so much crap and have never won a freaking thing. I envy their GM because he has done more with less than almost anyone else in the league, but that's about it.

Utah utes fans are just as annoying. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Yeah i thought the Lakers really should’ve pushed more for kuzma to be the guy they dealt away. I’ve never been super high on kuzma. I think he’s solid i don’t think he had nearly the impact that Ingram could eventually reach. Ingram was super young when he got into the league. I believe he had just turned 18. I actually think if the Lakers had Ingram and not kuzma this year that they could have at least gave the Suns a better run for their money even when AD got hurt. 

Part of the reason they kept Kuzma is because he was one of the few that played really well with LeBron and wasn't afraid to play his game with LeBron on the floor. Knowing LeBron he knew that and told the Lakers to keep Kuzma. Unfortunately, Kuzma hasn't been that guy the last 2 years he hasn't stepped up and played like they thought he would. 

7 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Part of the reason they kept Kuzma is because he was one of the few that played really well with LeBron and wasn't afraid to play his game with LeBron on the floor. Knowing LeBron he knew that and told the Lakers to keep Kuzma. Unfortunately, Kuzma hasn't been that guy the last 2 years he hasn't stepped up and played like they thought he would. 

Yeah i remember hearing Lebron wanted to keep kuzma but kuzma hasn’t really taken the next steps they thought. I just never been as enamored with him as others. Like i think he’s solid i just would’ve done everything to keep Ingram. I’ve loved his game even at Duke. I figured at his size and age it would take him longer to develop. 

it’s crazy if AD would’ve stayed in NO would’ve had jrue and Zion. That’s really a pretty good trio. 

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Yeah i remember hearing Lebron wanted to keep kuzma but kuzma hasn’t really taken the next steps they thought. I just never been as enamored with him as others. Like i think he’s solid i just would’ve done everything to keep Ingram. I’ve loved his game even at Duke. I figured at his size and age it would take him longer to develop. 

it’s crazy if AD would’ve stayed in NO would’ve had jrue and Zion. That’s really a pretty good trio. 

They have soured on Kuzma lately he has come up small the last 2 years. 

Ingram struggled to play with LeBron because Ingram had become the facilitator and playmaker on offense and he was growing each year. Then LeBron came along and took the ball out of Ingrams hands so he struggled. He didn't take off till the end of the year because that was if you remember was when LeBron basically didn't play  the whole half of that season. 

• Like 1

The starting guard statistics in his Suns/nuggets series is ridiculous 

Booker and Paul: 120 points, 36 boards and 45 asts

rivers and campazzo: 41 points, 14 boards and 12 asts 

10 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

The starting guard statistics in his Suns/nuggets series is ridiculous 

Booker and Paul: 120 points, 36 boards and 45 asts

rivers and campazzo: 41 points, 14 boards and 12 asts 

I mean you are comparing a hall of famer and an all star against 2 bench players..... 

The Nuggets obviously miss Murray.

They’re playing a better team AND they’re not at full strength

3 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I mean you are comparing a hall of famer and an all star against 2 bench players..... 

True however the nuggets have Barton and Morris at least can be solid starters and they continue with rivers and campazzo who are known as that.