***OFFICIAL NBA Thread -- Celtics 18th***

Agent23

1 minute ago, therealdawk20 said:

This is a huge gamble by the Nets.  Harden is clearly not himself but they are desperate.  If they come back and win this game, I guess it'll be worth it but at what cost? 

If Embiid doesn't play and the Sixers lose tomorrow they will be in a similar spot.

Joe Harris since game 2 has been absolutely atrocious for the nets. Then he does that lol 

If the bucks don’t close this out this is such a massive collapse. 

26 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Joe Harris since game 2 has been absolutely atrocious for the nets. Then he does that lol 

If the bucks don’t close this out this is such a massive collapse. 

He makes shots they win game 3. Worst player on the Nets by far for what he is getting paid. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Live footage of KD right now

spacer.png

He is unguardable,  just hope he misses. 

And his defense is really good. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

He makes shots they win game 3. Worst player on the Nets by far for what he is getting paid. 

I would actually play Shamet over him right now. Shamet is aggressive and he’s actually making shots. Harris is missing shots and having rebounds hit him in the hands and losing it. 

Jeff green has been an unsung hero for the nets. Harden has been awful tonight and i got to think it’s his hammy isn’t close to 100 percent and he’s gutting it out. Never seen him go 1-10 and 0-8 from three. Ive loved Jeff green since Georgetown days. His story is awesome even though i hate the nets. 

8 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

He is unguardable,  just hope he misses. 

And his defense is really good. 

Harden 1-10 and jeff green 27 points and is 7-8 from three. 

nets want to win this have to go with Kd or Griffin on giannis cause green ain’t cutting it. 

Wow what a Fing shot by Durant. Save harden who nearly killed an entire possession doing nothing. 

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Wow what a Fing shot by Durant. Save harden who nearly killed an entire possession doing nothing. 

He doesn't even need his eyes open

1 minute ago, Diehardfan said:

He doesn't even need his eyes open

I’d argue at this stage of his career and where Lebron is at his, Durant has a legit argument for best player on the planet. 

• Like 1

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I’d argue at this stage of his career and where Lebron is at his, Durant has a legit argument for best player on the planet. 

It isn't an argument, he is. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, therealdawk20 said:

Giannis only had to catch that ball and then jam it for the tie.  Good grief. 

It’s the bucks. I said this the other night mentally they are fragile. You’re seeing it tonight. Harden shot like crap and they couldn’t contain Jeff green and once the snowball happened to start the third it became an avalanche. That’s what happened with the Raptors series and Miami in the bubble last year. Some of it is definitely coaching but some of it is mental toughness at key moments. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blazehound said:

Bucks choked that one away worse than the 76ers

Kevin took it and he played all 48.

Props to Harden he played 46 minutes. 

• Like 2

Just now, DaEagles4Life said:

Kevin took it and he played all 48.

I’d actually argue the KD and green took it from the bucks whereas the sixers loss i don’t think atlanta particularly played well. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

It isn't an argument, he is. 

I thought you said that was Giannis?

8 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I thought you said that was Giannis?

I said that a year when he was coming off his 2nd straight MVP and had the highest PER ever recorded. Guess opinions aren't allowed to change. 

22 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

why doesn't 1st team all defensive guy giannis guard durant?  :unsure:   

I am guessing they were "saving" him for the offensive end, even though KD was doing both. Coach Bud will definitely be fired whenever they lose

Heard on the radio this morning that Chris Paul has entered the COVID protocols and will be out indefinitely.  That's all the detail they gave, but it sounds like it's possible he may miss a few games in the WCF depending on the context.

[Windhorst] Kawhi Leonard is expected to miss Game 5 against the Jazz tonight with a knee injury suffered in game 4, sources tell @ramonashelburne & me. His status for rest of series is in doubt as well.

13 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Heard on the radio this morning that Chris Paul has entered the COVID protocols and will be out indefinitely.  That's all the detail they gave, but it sounds like it's possible he may miss a few games in the WCF depending on the context.

120264593_Screenshot_20210616-233524_OneUIHome.thumb.jpg.95d6e79f097be38cbdb37209025b09e1.jpg

It's a double whammy

699004455_Screenshot_20210616-233544_OneUIHome.thumb.jpg.e98ddc4c2c2574f08536c85c4bc5c771.jpg

Jazz have to win the West. 

The toll of the shortened condensed season has come back and bit the NBA in the ass

We will look back and say who won the title in 2021? 

• Like 1