***OFFICIAL NBA Thread -- Celtics 18th***

Agent23

So glad the Jazz and the "take note" fans here are done. I can't rub it in though unless the 76ers advance. 

• Like 1

Feels like the bucks might pull away in this one if KD is the only one scoring for the nets. Even in game five they got an out of this world performance from Jeff green. 

Giannis in the Finals would be horrible for the NBA. Counting to 12 every time and the novice fan figuring out he should only have 10 seconds 

• Haha 1

The Nets aren’t a super team if they need Durant to make every big shot.  FWIW

7 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

The Nets aren’t a super team if they need Durant to make every big shot.  FWIW

KD is enough, so far 

4 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

KD is enough, so far 

not only that the bucks needed kyrie out and harden clearly less than 100% just to be this close in a game 7. 

They are never going to call it but harden clearly got away with a shove on middleton on that inbounds pass. He shoved him out of bounds and eliminated him from the play. 

Bucks choked that one away. Why was Lopez even on the court on that shot clock violation?

2 minutes ago, Blazehound said:

Bucks choked that one away. Why was Lopez even on the court on that shot clock violation?

Im surprised they didn’t try some sort of screen for giannis to try a lob to giannis at the basket and hope he gets it or is fouled. 

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Im surprised they didn’t try some sort of screen for giannis to try a lob to giannis at the basket and hope he gets it or is fouled. 

Any other play would have been better.

Bucks coach seems like he wants to get fired. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Blazehound said:

Any other play would have been better.

Bucks coach seems like he wants to get fired. 

Brett brown was proud of the play. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Joe Harris has been horrible. He made a few shots won this game and Game 3

he was atrocious since game 3. Like if he’s just average they likely win this series. 

This makes me smile. So fun to see that team fail. 

Durant was unreal…for 52 minutes. Block, brick, air ball to close it out. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Did not want to see the Bucks win. 

It’s really not an ideal matchup for the sixers right now if they 76ers win tomorrow tbh. Simmons is in his own head. Middleton is a tough matchup for tobias harris as middleton just has length and size on him. Jrue is going to likely be put on curry which is problematic as he’s our best scorer outside of embiid right now. And you are without Danny green at least for game 1 and likely 2. 

LOL @ the "Dream Team" Nets. 

Could not be happier to see those clowns and their clown fans lose.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

It’s really not an ideal matchup for the sixers right now if they 76ers win tomorrow tbh. Simmons is in his own head. Middleton is a tough matchup for tobias harris as middleton just has length and size on him. Jrue is going to likely be put on curry which is problematic as he’s our best scorer outside of embiid right now. And you are without Danny green at least for game 1 and likely 2. 

The bucks owned the sixers in the regular season.  I didn’t see the sixers getting past the nets or the bucks either way 

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Is that confirmed for Green?

I feel like when fully healthy, we can beat this Bucks team.  They don't have the firepower.

I like Maxey a lot in that series.  And I predict at least 15 Thybulle strips of Giannis.

Ok. I will say it. Durant: 0-6 in OT. Block, brick, air ball to end it last 3 possessions. 

If that is LeBron, people are killing him regardless of the performance in regulation. 

• Thanks 1

Gee what a surprise, health was the down fall of the Nets.... 

• Like 1