***OFFICIAL NBA Thread -- Celtics 18th***

Agent23

They kept showing these chicks at the WFC when the Hawks were here.  I now see that it's Trae's longtime girlfriend and her bff.  

I can't believe the hawks keep rolling. 

image.thumb.png.a2267abb8a6cb3a89a49148e849ee7e0.png

The Hawks will win that series. It's going to be Suns vs Hawks

Kevin Durant, Damian Lillard, Bradley Beal, Jayson Tatum, Devin Booker, Zach LaVine, Kevin Love, Bam Adebayo, Draymond Green, Jrue Holiday, Khris Middleton and Jerami Grant will all travel to Tokyo this summer for the 2021 Olympic Games.

harden had to drop out due to his hamstring issues...and was replaced by jerami grant. bigs are a bit weak but they'll be able to outscore other teams...bigly! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

harden had to drop out due to his hamstring issues...and was replaced by jerami grant. bigs are a bit weak but they'll be able to outscore other teams...bigly! 

I would start

Dame, Jrue, Tatum, KD, Bam or Green

We saw KD more than handle his own on the defensive end and Tatum is 6'10" as well

Would have liked to see Harden as the facilitator and start over Dame 

The Indiana Pacers have agreed to hire Rick Carlisle as head coach on a four-year, $29 million contract.

Clippers are in a danger zone of pulling a 76ers here. Up 18 now down to 11. If the Suns get this to within 5 with 4 mins to go watch out

12 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

The Indiana Pacers have agreed to hire Rick Carlisle as head coach on a four-year, $29 million contract.

I've been so wrapped up in the Sixers that I didn't even notice that Carlisle left Dallas.  What am I missing here?  Is there turmoil in Dallas?  Why leave a young rising star like Luka to go to Indiana? 

1 hour ago, therealdawk20 said:

I've been so wrapped up in the Sixers that I didn't even notice that Carlisle left Dallas.  What am I missing here?  Is there turmoil in Dallas?  Why leave a young rising star like Luka to go to Indiana? 

Supposedly FO turmoil

Well Luka might be a FA in a few more years with the dumb hire of Kidd as the coach. 

24 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Well Luka might be a FA in a few more years with the dumb hire of Kidd as the coach. 

They are gonna hire Jason Terry as an assistant with kidd. I know Jason Terry is really loved by players around the league. I wouldn’t be shocked if Kidd fails that Terry eventually becomes the HC there or eventually somewhere. I know Rick Carlisle wanted Terry to be on his staff but he didn’t want to leave Arizona at the time after Miller just gave him the job. 

KD % of shots from 10-16ft vs 3p in the regular season vs playoffs

10-16 

25.4% in regular season, 29.8% post season 

3p

31.3% in regular, 29.1% post season 

Just an interesting stat I looked up for mid range. The majority of other players like Trae, Booker, Middleton, Mitchell, Dame have actually increased their 3p% in shot attempts. 

Dame went from 52% of shots from 3 to 58% in the playoffs. 

Some crazy percentages. Would like to see the % in 4th quarter vs the other 3 quarters

The fourth quarter of the clippers/Suns game might have been the worst quarter of basketball I’ve seen all year by two teams. 

• Like 1

This series feels like if kawhi is playing that the clippers are likely up 3-1 and not down 3-1. I really didn’t think Phoenix played very well in game 3 or 4 but were fortunate enough the clippers not having kawhi catching up to them. 

9 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

This series feels like if kawhi is playing that the clippers are likely up 3-1 and not down 3-1. I really didn’t think Phoenix played very well in game 3 or 4 but were fortunate enough the clippers not having kawhi catching up to them. 

Bucks would be a bad matchup for Clippers and Suns probably don't want to see the Hawks

4 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Bucks would be a bad matchup for Clippers and Suns probably don't want to see the Hawks

If the bucks actually play up to their potential i think they are a defensive matchup problem for the Suns. I see them putting giannis on Booker and Jrue on Paul. Those are two of the best defenders in the league on those guys. I like Booker but Beverley has made him work in this series. He’s been really inefficient since game one. In games 2-4 he’s scoring but he’s shooting 18-59 ( 30.5%). The bucks when they actually ply up to their potential have the ability to be better defensively than the clippers due to the loss of kawhi. Ayton has looked great but I also think brook Lopez will extend him away from the basket as he can shoot from the outside. 

i feel for the clippers cause this series easily could be 3-1 if kawhi is out there. The Suns really haven’t played great in this series considering Morris is battling an injury, kawhi and serge ibaka are out. 

8 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

If the bucks actually play up to their potential i think they are a defensive matchup problem for the Suns. I see them putting giannis on Booker and Jrue on Paul. Those are two of the best defenders in the league on those guys. I like Booker but Beverley has made him work in this series. He’s been really inefficient since game one. In games 2-4 he’s scoring but he’s shooting 18-59 ( 30.5%). The bucks when they actually ply up to their potential have the ability to be better defensively than the clippers due to the loss of kawhi. Ayton has looked great but I also think brook Lopez will extend him away from the basket as he can shoot from the outside. 

i feel for the clippers cause this series easily could be 3-1 if kawhi is out there. The Suns really haven’t played great in this series considering Morris is battling an injury, kawhi and serge ibaka are out. 

Eff the clippers

I don't want the East to win it, hate the Clippers....so go Suns!  (I kind of want it for Bridges too.....I mean, Sixers draft him, hometown team, mom works for the team, and the Sixers go.....bye bye!)

Zubac out tonight. Clippers already starting the offseason early 

Morris needs to cool off a DBook heat up 

Where was this Cousins with GSW?!? lol

I’ll say this about the Suns, they should’ve fed Ayton all night and dominated with zubac out. Instead they keep letting Booker be inefficient against Beverley. Booker scored 31 but took 22 shots to do it and only made 9. His last 4 games he’s shooting 33% (27-81) and from three he’s 6-21 for 28.6%. That’s killing them especially when Ayton has been far more efficient. 

suns are extremely fortunate for that last second dunk otherwise it could be over for them in game 6.