***OFFICIAL NBA Thread -- Celtics 18th***

Agent23

So are Warriors still looking at trading Wiseman? To me watching Ayton and his development would make me think twice before doing it. 

1 hour ago, DaEagles4Life said:

I can send you a DM with the rest of the article (if you want to read it)

26 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I can send you a DM with the rest of the article (if you want to read it)

Sure! 

14 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

That trade package sucks. 76ers could beat that, easily.

10 hours ago, Diehardfan said:

Yep. Embarrassing. 

too many entitled stat padders on the team....like this guy...

Jayson Tatum was left off the All-NBA teams this season, finishing behind Paul George for the final forward spot. Tatum missed out on approximately $33 million with the omission. 

"Yeah, I was mad about it and it had nothing to do with the money,” Tatum said. "I just felt like I increased my assists, my points, my rebounds, I clearly had a better season this year than last season. With COVID and how it affected our team, I guess people held that against me. I clearly should have made one of those teams but it will happen, but just get better for next year.

"How could you watch my game and the season I had and think I wasn’t one of the best 15 players?

Tatum said he is now 100 percent healthy after battling COVID-19 and its after effects for the final five months of the season.

• Like 1

He is definitely better than Gobert who made 3rd team as Center, but not yet better than Butler and PG

Gobert keeps stealing DPOY awards from Draymond with all his popcorn stats (aka the stat version of popcorn muscles) 

NBA insider Shams Charania of the Athletic reported Tuesday morning that the L.A. Clippers are among the teams looking to acquire soon-to-be restricted free agent Lonzo Ball.

"New Orleans is unlikely to match a significant offer sheet on Ball, sources said,” Charania wrote of the Pelicans guard. "The Bulls and Clippers are expected to be among the teams interested in him.”

Yeah there was no way he was going to play again this season  even if they got to the finals  

Why hide it for so long?

Never seen a guy do whatever he wants in the NBA and everyone is like well that Kawhi just being Kawhi. 

• Like 1

On 7/13/2021 at 12:24 AM, Diehardfan said:

Yep. Embarrassing. 

I think they are just mentally and physically tired. The season for some of them ended not too long ago

11 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Yeah there was no way he was going to play again this season  even if they got to the finals  

Does anyone else feel like with all the injuries this past season it felt similar to a NFL season?

47 minutes ago, West_Philly said:

I think they are just mentally and physically tired. The season for some of them ended not too long ago

Decent point.

I'm the last one to beetch about refs but, holy effing sheet..... Way to protect your product NBA by making sure booker stayed in the game on the most obvious foul I've ever seen

I guess Booker is not allowed to foul out lol

5 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I guess Booker is not allowed to foul out lol

He should’ve found out on that jrue holiday miss shot with like 2 mins left. If the NBA playoffs hve taught us anything over the last 2 1/2 months, the officials have been garbage almost every single round

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Basically 

66EEA9AB-B377-4BBB-927C-0EF88DA60988.jpeg

I don't know if you caught it earlier in the game, they said this has become a coaching problem. They waste to much time trying to get Giannis going and it takes Middleton out of the game. They said the games Middleton plays like this is when they get him going early instead of running everything through Giannis from start to finish

23 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I don't know if you caught it earlier in the game, they said this has become a coaching problem. They waste to much time trying to get Giannis going and it takes Middleton out of the game. They said the games Middleton plays like this is when they get him going early instead of running everything through Giannis from start to finish

I think the issue is the bucks need both of those guys going off if they’re going to win with how holiday is playing right now. Jrue holiday has been terrible in the series outside of game three. tonight he was bad they won because Middleton and Giannis played well. If the bucks are going to win this series they need middleton and Giannis going for about 60-70 cause right now have no clue what to expect from jrue and everyone else on the bucks. Frankly i don’t expect the other 4 starters outside of Booker to play as bad as they did tonight at home in game 5. 

i know the bucks go to middleton to be the closer for them in the fourth. The only issue with not allowing Giannis to get going early is he might also not get going later and become more of a passer and they really need him scoring cause holiday and the rest of the bucks have been inconsistent. i don’t think middleton can consistently carry you if Giannis doesn’t play like he has the last 3 games. 

this series imo feels a lot like the mavs/heat series from 06 where Wade just went off for 4 straight games after being down 0-2. Only difference is Giannis got better performance from middleton in game 4 so far then what shaq gave Wade. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I think the issue is the bucks need both of those guys going off if they’re going to win with how holiday is playing right now. Jrue holiday has been terrible in the series outside of game three. tonight he was bad they won because Middleton and Giannis played well. If the bucks are going to win this series they need middleton and Giannis going for about 60-70 cause right now have no clue what to expect from jrue and everyone else on the bucks. Frankly i don’t expect the other 4 starters outside of Booker to play as bad as they did tonight at home in game 5. 

i know the bucks go to middleton to be the closer for them in the fourth. The only issue with not allowing Giannis to get going early is he might also not get going later and become more of a passer and they really need him scoring cause holiday and the rest of the bucks have been inconsistent. i don’t think middleton can consistently carry you if Giannis doesn’t play like he has the last 3 games. 

this series imo feels a lot like the mavs/heat series from 06 where Wade just went off for 4 straight games after being down 0-2. Only difference is Giannis got better performance from middleton in game 4 so far then what shaq gave Wade. 

I agree they need both to get going and it's probably more important to get Giannis to get going and then everyone else follows. However, Middleton is their most clutch and best shooter I would make it a point to get him going as soon as possible. I think that is more of what they were trying to say, is that they wait to long to get Middleton involved especially when Giannis is struggling. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I agree they need both to get going and it's probably more important to get Giannis to get going and then everyone else follows. However, Middleton is their most clutch and best shooter I would make it a point to get him going as soon as possible. I think that is more of what they were trying to say, is that they wait to long to get Middleton involved especially when Giannis is struggling. 

I think that’s part of it. There’s games where they wait way too long to let him be the the scorer. He really should be the guy when they come out of halftime and let Giannis play off him. 

But some of this is Middleton is just He is inconsistent game to game and it’s been like that for a lot of his postseason career. 

that said i just have a feeling that the Suns are going to play their best game of the series in game 5. Not sure the bucks win or keep it close but i think you see Paul play like he did game 6 at clippers