***OFFICIAL NBA Thread -- Celtics 18th***

Agent23

5 hours ago, Agent23 said:

I shouldn’t have knew to increase my listing price on the wolves website. Oh well, the pair I had listed for Game 4 just sold for $650

What language are you speaking?

@Agent23 can you get 6'ers season tickets? You have a surprisingly good strike rate

3 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

8p9mqu.jpg

My team is out of the playoffs but good job 

• Thanks 1

Knicks got handed another win from the refs.

• Like 3

I haven't really kept up with NBA since bryant/duncan retired so I see a lot of new faces. 

Is it safe to say Celtics are gonna be faves to win it all. I definitely don't see NY beating them if they advance.

17 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

I haven't really kept up with NBA since bryant/duncan retired so I see a lot of new faces. 

Is it safe to say Celtics are gonna be faves to win it all. I definitely don't see NY beating them if they advance.

No I think the nuggets would have been the favorites but now it might be the wolves. Celtics can't get out of their own way

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

No I think the nuggets would have been the favorites but now it might be the wolves. Celtics can't get out of their own way

I'm rooting for the Wolves. I wouldn't mind them getting their first. I remember the Lakers beating up on them when it was Kobe, Shaq, Fisher, Horry, Garrett, Casell, Sprewell, Walley S

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Godfather said:

I'm rooting for the Wolves. I wouldn't mind them getting their first. I remember the Lakers beating up on them when it was Kobe, Shaq, Fisher, Horry, Garrett, Casell, Sprewell, Walley S

Those were fun games! I'm going wolves as well. Anthony Edwards is the truth, he has some Kobe to his game. 

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Those were fun games! I'm going wolves as well. Anthony Edwards is the truth, he has some Kobe to his game. 

Big fan of his and ANT. Murray can eat a bag of deeks and Jokic can take his fatarse to a treadmill

4 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Big fan of his and ANT. Murray can eat a bag of deeks and Jokic can take his fatarse to a treadmill

It would be absolutely bullsheet if they don't suspend Murray for throwing that heat pack out on the effing court. Scumbag!!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Well based on the last two games I'm assuming a 4-5 game wolves sweep of the nuggets :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, pisceschica said:

Well based on the last two games I'm assuming a 4-5 game wolves sweep of the nuggets :lol:

It should be! I wouldn't count the nuggets out just yet... But probably over lol

8 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

It should be! I wouldn't count the nuggets out just yet... But probably over lol

Why Brunson is having so much success vs Pacers no real length to guard him but Oubre was able to slow him down in the 1st two games. 

Murray is getting swallowed alive by Alexander Walker, McDaniels, and ANT is also an elite defender if he wants to be. 

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

It would be absolutely bullsheet if they don't suspend Murray for throwing that heat pack out on the effing court. Scumbag!!

Yea. Total **** move. I wouldn't mind seeing him go 4-18 from the field next game

1 hour ago, pisceschica said:

Wolves in 5 or 6

Just a fine, no suspension for Murray.  Total horseshit

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mikemack8 said:

Just a fine, no suspension for Murray.  Total horseshit

100k though

Another boring round. Celtics look to have a cake walk at least to finals.

9 hours ago, pisceschica said:

East is weak

• Like 2

On 5/7/2024 at 6:37 AM, Mat said:

@Agent23 can you get 6'ers season tickets? You have a surprisingly good strike rate

No I not want to do that. 

19 hours ago, pisceschica said:

F Boston

Whoever wins pacers/knicks is gonna lose to boston anyway.