GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ New York Giants, 11-28-21 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, we needed that!

now let’s run the ball into the end zone. 

Just now, Southparkeagles said:

That’s the third delay of game no call I’ve seen today

The refs look at the clock then by the time they look over at the ball it's been snapped. Some are just to close to call. Was the talk of yesterday too

Just now, xstonr said:

Lucky break on the miss 

I’ll take any luck we can get at this point. 

1 minute ago, Mike030270 said:

Another delay of game not called

Daniel Jones must be in a slightly altered time zone.There’s no other way to explain it.  I’ve counted 3 missed delay of game calls. 

1 minute ago, ThinkGreen said:

What are you guys smoking? We're trailing by 3 points, and you want to bench the starting qb?!

I never said to bench him. I said he sucks and will be replaced next year. Learn to read

Just now, Uscg-green said:

Why are we going back to pass pass pass?

Because you don't have Howard, and the Giants quite predictably are going to overload the LOS and dare Hurts to beat their secondary-which is more than decent.

5 minutes ago, Eldereagle1 said:

Who said anything about Lamar Jackson? You’re not even part of the conversation. Thanks for playing though. 

You seemed to be insinuating that there are no running QBs who are at least average passers. 

1 minute ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

3rd and 3… aaaaaand….. incomplete. Another delay of game not called. That’s the third.

The League needs a dedicated person to buzz the refs on the field because the refs aren't paying attention to the clock. It has been a problem for a couple of years now. They aren't even looking at the clock.  Although refs always used to be able to multi-task years ago and look at the clock.. But, now they just don't do it and the problem is never fixed.

1 minute ago, Philthy Jawn said:

This game has quickly turned into a ish show.

Being an NFC East game, I didn’t expect a clean, high scoring game, but we have to clearly play better. 

8 minutes ago, Eldereagle1 said:

Or great running quarterbacks who are average passers at best? 

God forbid a player gets any time to develop in the big league.

You must be a great at evaluating talents...and that's why youre watching from home, and the pros do what they do.

Archived