GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ New York Giants, 11-28-21 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Road to Victory said:

Did Siri forget how to run the ball? This is like the beginning of the year all over again. 

It appears he’s decided that what works was no good for him or his team. He’s a f’ng frustratingly ignorant coach. 

On one play we give Hurts like 5 seconds to make a bad read and throw into double coverage and on the next there's instant pressure

Just now, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

The Giants are making Hurts pass us to the win...and he is struggling. Not a good look.

Some of this has to do with the receivers dropping passes.

Funny how they are getting away from the formula that was helping them win

2 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

What happened to getting the offense in 2nd and 3rd and manageable situations?

It has a sprained knee.

Just now, 700Level4Life said:

Is it safe to say, that at this point in the game, that this is Jalen Hurts worst start as a pro? He is awful today. The Botanist isn't do him no favors, but still...he's terribly off with his throws. 

They aren’t running the ball. They’d rather him drop back and throw it for some reason. That’s not his game. He needs to run to be successful.

We can still win this obviously. But I'm not sure we are going to. Sirianni seems to have gone away from the run immediately and I'm not sure he's going to change that. And Hurts has started like ish and I'm not sure he can turn that around.

2 minutes ago, Road to Victory said:

Did Siri forget how to run the ball? This is like the beginning of the year all over again. 

This will probably be our downfall. The coaching has been terrible this game. Sirianni is doing the opposite of what he was doing over the past 4 weeks. We are in 2nd and 3rd and 10+ just like we were when we were losing games. 

Siri: "Ok team, let's stop doing what we have been doing to win games, and go back to doing what loses games."

Just now, Southparkeagles said:

It appears he’s decided that what works was no good for him or his team. He’s a f’ng frustratingly ignorant coach. 

Bring in Boston Scott and pound the ball. 

He’s a Giant killer…

3 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

F my life. Yes let's not run the ball that's the way to go. And oh look we don't run the ball and Hurts struggles. Sirianni sort it out. 

Geez, dude.  You are so high strung on gameday.  Drink a Guiness and take the edge off.

2 minutes ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

The Giants are making Hurts pass us to the win...and he is struggling. Not a good look.

Thats what I would do as a defensive coordinator. Up to him to prove to the league otherwise

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

We can still win this obviously. But I'm not sure we are going to. Sirianni seems to have gone away from the run immediately and I'm not sure he's going to change that. And Hurts has started like ish and I'm not sure he can turn that around.

We can win if Hurts stops throwing because it's obvious he can't

I think we are seeing a team load the box and invite Hurts to beat them with his arm. 

2 minutes ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

I wouldn't say they're making us. Nick just gave up on the run like he did in the beginning

Archived