EMB Blog: 2022 Regular Season (and beyond?) - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

Just got two Junior's strawberry swirl cheesecakes in the mail from my parents for Christmas.

I think my mother gets stoned and watches QVC.

• Replies 64k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Wait, what?  McShay had a mock?  Really?  

spacer.png

I'm seeing a lot of current mocks with the Eagles taking Myles Murphy, with Anderson and Carter already off the board.  

Just now, Alphagrand said:

I'm seeing a lot of current mocks with the Eagles taking Myles Murphy, with Anderson and Carter already off the board.  

Would be a nice consolation if the other two are off the board.

Almost have to explore a trade back haul in that scenario. Target Bresee in the mid part of the round. Also Wilson.

4 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

Not a bad consolation prize

I do wonder if they would take the tackle from northwestern to be lane’s heir

4 minutes ago, ToastJenkins said:

Not a bad consolation prize

I do wonder if they would take the tackle from northwestern to be lane’s heir

that dude is only like 295 pounds right?  That's why I brought up Broderick Jones.. Seems like he has a world of talent which can be unlocked with Stout (should that even be an option in the 1st round)

51 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

No RB until the 3rd round. I think our first 3 picks should be defense, unless we dont resign Seumalo.

That's what scares me about this draft.  Howie has never proven to be able to draft defense reliably.  

1 hour ago, TorontoEagle said:

The pants he was wearing when he pooped himself in pre game warmups are there

"When you're MVP of the league, you go where you go. Shows his determination to be on the field."

- Someone on this site, probably.

2 minutes ago, garingovt2000 said:

Imagine if Birds go Quentin Johnson in round 1 and put Smith in the Slot

Would be a filthy WR group, but just seems very unlikely given the needs on defense 

1 hour ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Nick foles with the craziest career in the last 30 years 

Will be exciting to watch young Jalen surpass Foles in career starts for the Eagles this Sunday.  The soon to be MVP will go down as easily the best QB in franchise history. 

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

He's about to take over the league in Arizona.

Might be too late for him to steal the MVP. But this is the last year anyone has a chance at that award. 

3 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Didn't watch the game so first time seeing this. How the NFL continues to straight up embarrass themselves with concussion protocol is something else. The guy can barely stand and Agholor is the only one that can see it? Ridiculous. 

I thought with that lead that this was gonna be a concussion highlight reel 

5 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Anyone ever ponder the exact rule as to how to do a drop kick in the NFL?  Also, I wonder how similar it is to Rugby.  The balls are different.  

First, it helps to catch the snap cleanly.  Then a short step forward, in rhythm with a slight forward bend to decrease the distance from the release point to the drop location, followed by a quick and deliberate approach forward.  Then just as your foot comes forward to make contact with the ball, you carefully align it...

the-office-immature.gif

9 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

No it wouldn’t.  

JFC, you wanna pay all 3 WR, first rounder $$ without addressing DE or CB again?  

I just can’t with you people.  

I’m not convinced Howie will ever take a CB high in the draft

9 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

No it wouldn’t.  

JFC, you wanna pay all 3 WR, first rounder $$ without addressing DE or CB again?  

I just can’t with you people.  

Easy big fella... This was sarcasm in regards to us getting RB and TE in mock drafts

If Birds move on from C.J. wonder if Ji'Ayir Brown might be someone they look at in the draft.  I know you guys all love your PSU guys

32 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Would be the craziest thing in the last 30 years if he wound up being good. 

4 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Bears are coming off of a bye.  That isn't good.  

Defense isn’t good & their offense isn’t anything special. If you stop Fields running ability you should handle the game pretty fine. I am mostly concerned about our guys leaving soldier field without injury before the Dallas game

32 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Anyone ever ponder the exact rule as to how to do a drop kick in the NFL?  Also, I wonder how similar it is to Rugby.  The balls are different.  

This is illegal 

The Giants Punter Dropped The Ball On An Illegal Punt

This is a legal drop kick

Dropkick Randy Orton GIF - Dropkick Randy Orton HHH - Discover & Share GIFs

Archived