EMB Blog: 2022 Regular Season (and beyond?) - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

• Replies 64k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

It’s become very obvious that RTK is not a fan of the Eagles….he’s a fan of Jalen Hurts only

Jalen Hurts burner account

2 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Hurts should have had OPOW for week 14 too

What Baker did was pretty impressive, even though the box score doesn't necessarily reflect it. 

4 minutes ago, WentzFan11 said:

What he did was pretty wild. 

2 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

What Baker did was pretty impressive, even though the box score doesn't necessarily reflect it. 

True but it's subjective 

1 hour ago, Ipiggles said:

she is a bit too wide in the hips for me, a little too much  Kim K like. I know some people like that, but not me. And when she is 45 that area will only expand exponentially. :roll:

This isn't the Bachelorette. Who the hell is staying with her until she is 45?

9 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Agreed-  Baker with less than 48hrs on the team drove them 98 yards in the final minute and 20+ seconds to win the game throwing to players he didn't even practice with,  calling plays he didn't know.   Thats like unheard of for even the greats

10 minutes ago, Ipiggles said:

Agreed-  Baker with less than 48hrs on the team drove them 98 yards in the final minute and 20+ seconds to win the game throwing to players he didn't even practice with,  calling plays he didn't know.   Thats like unheard of for even the greats

Yep. Also on a team that basically quit and is missing it's best offensive player and it's other starting WR. 

1 hour ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Must have tank-itis 

Not sure what the point in playing him is anyways. Rest that shoulder otherwise the Dline could make it worse

3 minutes ago, 315Eagles said:

Jalen better remember that and light up the Cowboys next week.

Hurts doesn’t seem like the type of guy to need bulletin board material. That’s a good thing.

The whole thing is no big deal 

The Cowboys seems to be obsessing over Christmas Eve. Meanwhile, there is a game before that.   I hope Dougie P brings it to them.  Also the last time the Eagles played Dallas around Christmas Time, it didn't end well for them. 

doug-pederson.gif

4 minutes ago, RLC said:

It's so nice to have a professional at QB.

I feel like our QBs as of late have all been professional. At least with the media. McNabb had his goofball moments but Wentz, Foles, and Vick seemed to be professional. 

3 minutes ago, KINGnabb said:

The Cowboys seems to be obsessing over Christmas Eve. Meanwhile, there is a game before that.   I hope Dougie P brings it to them.  Also the last time the Eagles played Dallas around Christmas Time, it didn't end well for them. 

doug-pederson.gif

I have little doubt that the Jags beat the Cowboys this week. This is an ultimate trap game.

3 minutes ago, Texas Eagle said:

I have little doubt that the Jags beat the Cowboys this week. This is an ultimate trap game.

dallas will destroy the jags, come on guy

4 minutes ago, Texas Eagle said:

After a midseason slump, the Jags seemed to have found themselves.  They actually have an outside playoff chance.  Doug coaches really well in December.   People were shocked when the Texans gave The Boys all they could handle.   I think the Jags could pull the upset and finish the job unlike the Texans did.    

Archived