EMB Blog: 2022 Regular Season (and beyond?) - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

• Replies 64k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, UndyTaker said:

Jalen Hurts burner account

What RTK says is too stupid to be Hurts.

27 minutes ago, Sack that QB said:

Of course he's going to remember it. That's being stored away.

He carries his scars ;)

11 minutes ago, olsilverhair said:

dallas will destroy the jags, come on guy

"Dallas will destroy the Packers. Dallas will destroy the Texans"

They are the same team with same owner that will find a way to collapse when it matters most.

10 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Did anyone ask him about the contract Correa got?

I was thinking of this same comment lol 

56 minutes ago, Ipiggles said:

Agreed-  Baker with less than 48hrs on the team drove them 98 yards in the final minute and 20+ seconds to win the game throwing to players he didn't even practice with,  calling plays he didn't know.   Thats like unheard of for even the greats

I actually felt like he was gonna win that game. Baker is at his best when he is playing backyard ball. should be downhill from here

2 minutes ago, Texas Eagle said:

They are the same team with same owner that will find a way to collapse when it matters most.

image.gif.c059ca4012f87980636d69144a677bb4.gif

7 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Did anyone really see or hear what Parsons said and how he said it?  This place has gone bat ish crazy and defensive as hell.  Holy Helly.  

Parsons didn't say much  in reality- that being said, I do think the Cowboys overlooked the Texans and I do thinki they will again overlook the Jags this weekend. Absolutely.

I think they have have had the Eagles game circled  for about 3 weeks now....

4 minutes ago, Texas Eagle said:

Dak has thrown the most interceptions in the league since he has been back. McCarthy will make a dumb coaching decision or two every big game, and their undisciplined team will absolutely make some boneheaded plays/penalties in big games. 

27 minutes ago, KINGnabb said:

The Cowboys seems to be obsessing over Christmas Eve. Meanwhile, there is a game before that.   I hope Dougie P brings it to them.  Also the last time the Eagles played Dallas around Christmas Time, it didn't end well for them. 

doug-pederson.gif

But, once upon a time... it did.

4 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

All those awards are subjective... by definition.

Yes and that's why I said Hurts should have got it

19 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Seems to be the team thinks the same

Always good they aren't looking past the Bears even though I think we drop 50 on them

31 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

I feel like our QBs as of late have all been professional. At least with the media. McNabb had his goofball moments but Wentz, Foles, and Vick seemed to be professional. 

No. Completely wrong. Wentz wore his hat backwards that one time. SO unprofessional. 

1 minute ago, Mike030270 said:

Yes and that's why I said Hurts should have got it

Yep... that's your opinion.  The voters of the award disagreed.  🤷‍♂️.  Oh well.   Good thing the standings aren't determined by the number of individual awards won in these sorts of things.

3 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

But, once upon a time... it did.

I was saying it didn't end well for Dallas.  But I could see how it reads the other way.   Also the Eagles won against the Raiders on Christmas during the Super Bowl year.  So the Birds are 2-0 during Christmas time.  

23 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Did anyone really see or hear what Parsons said and how he said it?  This place has gone bat ish crazy and defensive as hell.  Holy Helly.  

"No one likes us, we don't care" though, amirite?

1 minute ago, KINGnabb said:

I was saying it didn't end well for Dallas.  But I could see how it reads the other way.   Also the Eagles won against the Raiders on Christmas during the Super Bowl year.  So the Birds are 2-0 during Christmas time.  

That game was horrible though.  It had me super concerned about the playoffs.  

3 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Every game is important.  Eagles are the division leaders, of course it’s a big game for Dallas.  That goes without saying.  The added drama by this "he said, he said” BS the media is creating is boring and lame.  

Well Micah did say it, honestly, why even go there? You know you need to play them. He should have kept his mouth shut.

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

"No one likes us, we don't care" though, amirite?

Like so many internet tough guys that say that they couldn't care less what someone on a message board thinks about them, while posting back and forth for hours bickering with them.

2 minutes ago, Ipiggles said:

Well Micah did say it, honestly, why even go there? You know you need to play them. He should have kept his mouth shut.

Because the host of the podcast asked him. 

4 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Yep... that's your opinion.  The voters of the award disagreed.  🤷‍♂️.  Oh well.   Good thing the standings aren't determined by the number of individual awards won in these sorts of things.

Well obviously lol

8 minutes ago, KINGnabb said:

So Santa put us on the nice list and we didn’t get a lump of coal. 

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

So Santa put us on the nice list and we didn’t get a lump of coal. 

I got a lump of something 

Archived