Connecticut Eagle

• Replies 64k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Alphagrand said:

Comeback Player Of The Year

They should make the:

"AP

Conor Mc Gregor Who The Fook Is That Guy GIF - Conor Mc Gregor Who The Fook  Is That Guy Who The Fuck - Discover & Share GIFs

of the Year Award"

Geno Smith wins this year.

Nick Foles retroactively wins this award for 2017. 

4 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

They should make the:

"AP

Conor Mc Gregor Who The Fook Is That Guy GIF - Conor Mc Gregor Who The Fook  Is That Guy Who The Fuck - Discover & Share GIFs

of the Year Award"

Didn't Tom Brady nominate Derek Carr for 2020 as well?

"They're sticking with THAT MF'ER?!?

7 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

They should make the:

"AP

of the Year Award"

Naw that’d go to a guy like Cooper Kupp a few years ago. Or Kurt Warner in 99

39 minutes ago, Texas Eagle said:

"Dallas will destroy the Packers. Dallas will destroy the Texans"

They are the same team with same owner that will find a way to collapse when it matters most.

Let’s hope you’re right 

28 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

"No one likes us, we don't care" though, amirite?

I was singing that going up the escalator to our seats at MetLife last weekend 🙂

32 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Because the host of the podcast asked him. 

BUT he said - is it hurts or the team/system. Micah asked THAT question.  thats just stupid to give a team you have to play anything extra. 

54 minutes ago, RLC said:

If there's a trap game for the Eagles, it's at Chicago. Sandwiched between two division road games.

The real test?

Say it!

29 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Holy F dude.  Did you even see the video?  Your outrage over this is really strange.  

Wait- I have outrage? SHow me where? LMFAO my god dude, I just said he should have kept his mouth shut.  Because it's the smart thing to do. Why give them any material to work from at all? Thats it? from this you say i have outrrage? 

GTFOH with that crap. I am more outraged over the fact you are an idiot vs Micah being an idiot. :roll:

Reach much? 

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

Eagles are Underdogs for the first time all year @ Dallas 

.5 on the road.. MEH  You get 3 points for being home, meaning it would be Eagles -2.5 at the Linc..

11 minutes ago, Ipiggles said:

BUT he said - is it hurts or the team/system. Micah asked THAT question. 

Yea, and then praised the entire team including Hurts. I don't think it was disrespectful at all. Maybe he should have kept his mouth shut so the media couldn't spin it to mean anything more than it was, but I don't think it's actual bulletin board material.

7 minutes ago, Ipiggles said:

.5 on the road.. MEH  You get 3 points for being home, meaning it would be Eagles -2.5 at the Linc..

I saw +1

5 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Yea, and then praised the entire team including Hurts. I don't think it was disrespectful at all. Maybe he should have kept his mouth shut so the media couldn't spin it to mean anything more than it was, but I don't think it's actual bulletin board material.

I saw +1

I first stated he didn't say much in reality- BUT I already saw at least one tweet from an eagle player on the subject (CJ Garnder Johnson) So...  I cant say it means nothing, or is nothing. The smart play would be just to say yeah they are a very good team, Hurts playing well and end it. 

12 minutes ago, Ipiggles said:

Wait- I have outrage? SHow me where? LMFAO my god dude, I just said he should have kept his mouth shut.  Because it's the smart thing to do. Why give them any material to work from at all? Thats it? from this you say i have outrrage? 

GTFOH with that crap. I am more outraged over the fact you are an idiot vs Micah being an idiot. :roll:

Reach much? 

He is an idiot

14 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Eagles are Underdogs for the first time all year @ Dallas 

spacer.png

Its bulletin board material to even talk about another teams QB like that, just STFU and mind your own business.  Why even bring up the question, just say "Philly is a good ball club and we look forward to the challenge" or something like that.

Lane Johnson saw it and noticed, I can tell you that.

Its a rivalry, this is just part of it.  Its what makes it fun.

Also, Im so pleased with the amount of Nick Saban that rubbed off on Hurts.  It makes a difference

1 hour ago, mikemack8 said:

Destroy them the same way you destroy @hputenis b-hole with your tongue?

Your mom know you talk like that

3 minutes ago, Ipiggles said:

I first stated he didn't say much in reality- BUT I already saw at least one tweet from an eagle player on the subject (CJ Garnder Johnson) So...  I cant say it means nothing, or is nothing. The smart play would be just to say yeah they are a very good team, Hurts playing well and end it. 

Lane saw it too.  They all noticed it, guaranteed.

Sickness continues to run its course through my house.

I slept not a wink as my older son had a 104.7 fever at about 1am. I didnt believe it so I used a different thermometer. And it also said 104.7.

Wife has the same dry cough I started with and temp at around 99. Feeling fatigued. I suspect she will have a legit fever before long.

Younger son, so far so good.

Thanks the update. Thanks for your attention.

Archived