EMB Blog: 2022 Regular Season (and beyond?) - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

2 hours ago, Ipiggles said:

she is a bit too wide in the hips for me, a little too much  Kim K like. I know some people like that, but not me. And when she is 45 that area will only expand exponentially. :roll:

2 hours ago, Alphagrand said:

I'm just going to say it -- she doesn't look like a lifetime partner .... so whatever he looks like at 45, it would be someone else's problem.

Ok fellas

• Replies 64k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Mike31mt said:

Also, Im so pleased with the amount of Nick Saban that rubbed off on Hurts.  It makes a difference

3 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Sickness continues to run its course through my house.

I slept not a wink as my older son had a 104.7 fever at about 1am. I didnt believe it so I used a different thermometer. And it also said 104.7.

Wife has the same dry cough I started with and temp at around 99. Feeling fatigued. I suspect she will have a legit fever before long.

Younger son, so far so good.

Thanks the update. Thanks for your attention.

Maybe you need Saban to rub off on you

12 minutes ago, Mike31mt said:

Its bulletin board material to even talk about another teams QB like that, just STFU and mind your own business.  Why even bring up the question, just say "Philly is a good ball club and we look forward to the challenge" or something like that.

Lane Johnson saw it and noticed, I can tell you that.

Its a rivalry, this is just part of it.  Its what makes it fun.

Also, Im so pleased with the amount of Nick Saban that rubbed off on Hurts.  It makes a difference

The Parsons’ discussion reminds me of when Sirianni wore the Beat Dallas shirt and people lost their minds (media and fans alike) This stuff doesn’t matter in the least. Hurts and the Eagles won’t work any harder because Parsons dared to compliment the whole team, just like the Cowboys didn’t play harder because Sirianni wore a T-shirt. 

The only people making this a thing are the fans and the media. 

5 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

I'm just waiting in line for Bacarty's leftovers

He’s been awful quiet this week. He’s gotta be suspended

Just now, ManuManu said:

The Parsons’ discussion reminds me of when Sirianni wore the Beat Dallas shirt and people lost their minds (media and fans alike) This stuff doesn’t matter in the least. Hurts and the Eagles won’t work any harder because Parsons dared to complement the whole team, just like the Cowboys didn’t play harder because Sirianni wore a T-shirt. 

Hurts can’t work any harder, he’s the James Brown of the NFL

1 minute ago, TorontoEagle said:

Considering how much he’s improved, you’re probably right. 

2 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

The Parsons’ discussion reminds me of when Sirianni wore the Beat Dallas shirt and people lost their minds (media and fans alike) This stuff doesn’t matter in the least. Hurts and the Eagles won’t work any harder because Parsons dared to complement the whole team, just like the Cowboys didn’t play harder because Sirianni wore a T-shirt. 

I mostly agree with this, including the t-shirt wasn't extra motivation to work harder. But it was still a pretty bad look for Nick, all things considered. 

9 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

Maybe you need Saban to rub off on you

You were so excited to post this you included two different posts.  

6 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

The Parsons’ discussion reminds me of when Sirianni wore the Beat Dallas shirt and people lost their minds (media and fans alike) This stuff doesn’t matter in the least. Hurts and the Eagles won’t work any harder because Parsons dared to compliment the whole team, just like the Cowboys didn’t play harder because Sirianni wore a T-shirt. 

Bull ish.

Rivalries matter, the games mean more and the teams play harder.

I know its nice to say all that but we're humans with emotions.  Think back to any sporting experience you had in your life, you didnt play a little harder or care a little more vs. a rival than some bum arse team?

It matters, especially when they start analyzing our team 2 weeks in advance. Its ok to admit it.  

34 minutes ago, Ipiggles said:

.5 on the road.. MEH  You get 3 points for being home, meaning it would be Eagles -2.5 at the Linc..

8 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

He’s been awful quiet this week. He’s gotta be suspended

He got too explosive with his responses… basically he went full hasty mode 

18 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I slept not a wink as my older son had a 104.7 fever at about 1am. I didnt believe it so I used a different thermometer. And it also said 104.7.

Wife has the same dry cough I started with and temp at around 99. Feeling fatigued. I suspect she will have a legit fever before long.

Hope you guys start feeling better. Sounds awful. Just a suggestion but have you tried more cowbell 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

That was suggested twice a few days ago.  You're very late.  

maybe he still needs more cowbell 

26 minutes ago, NCiggles said:

Ok fellas

She's not really my type guys.  Too much Delco for me.  

image.jpeg.d9fd0f4ce2178b03af0438f55e9f60f4.jpeg

18 minutes ago, Ipiggles said:

Is this Spuds Brother?

color me shocked that you have a fungus issue. 

48 minutes ago, Mike31mt said:

May not always be a good thing to take after your coach. Mac Jones is going all Nick Saban on his offensive staff

51 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Get well soon! It will be boring on game day if you're not around telling us how badly Jalen is throwing the ball.  

Credit to this coaching staff for not letting the players get caught up in the moment and only worrying about what we can control. These guys can say whatever they want but they know where we are and what we have to do and sticking to the one game at a time mantra. 

5 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I mostly agree with this, including the t-shirt wasn't extra motivation to work harder. But it was still a pretty bad look for Nick, all things considered. 

What if Nick that week was like "yeah maybe Prescott is a system QB"

Archived