EMB Blog: 2022 Regular Season (and beyond?) - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

Just now, Arthur Jackson said:

freddy-got-fingered.gif

Have you ever seen a 3 legged coyote while picking berries on your land? That's a coyote right? 

• Replies 64k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

High thought

Burrow torn his on Nov 23rd and played in week 1 the following year. I am interested to see if Murray has a similar timeline or even plays next year. A true test of his dedication to the sport. 

2 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Is that a "I'm stepping down because I don't want to be fired" tactic?

1 hour ago, ManuManu said:

We’re talking about two different things. 

No we're not, really.  It would be one thing if a random CB for the Bears said some stuff

But not Micah Parsons.  It got the Eagles players attention 

2 minutes ago, Mike31mt said:

No we're not, really.  It would be one thing if a random CB for the Bears said some stuff

But not Micah Parsons.  It got the Eagles players attention 

Siri and Steichen will have a game plan to shut him up and pretty much take him out of his game like they did last time

10 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

1) I hope he’s OK 

2) The best LBs in the draft must be pissed because he can’t draft them in the top half of round 1 anymore. 

1 hour ago, Texas Eagle said:

What in the flying sausages are you trying to explain with these pictures?

flying meatless sausages 

1 hour ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

your two year old is talented. 

Not sure about the vulture in the last one

Wasn't it Parsons that got punk'd twice last game vs. the Eagles on the same play where Hurts made him commit, and he tossed it over his head to AJ Brown?  So Micah...just STFU.

37 minutes ago, NYEagle said:

Wasn't it Parsons that got punk'd twice last game vs. the Eagles on the same play where Hurts made him commit, and he tossed it over his head to AJ Brown?  So Micah...just STFU.

They have a sense of delusion because of how the game turned when Lane went out of the game and he wasn't completely neutralized anymore.

7 minutes ago, bitbased said:

They have a sense of delusional because of how the game turned when Lane went out of the game and he wasn't completely neutralized anymore.

Our offense only struggled once they could pick on our backup RT who came in without reps. Dallas also only moved the ball on offense once CJGJ went out for a bit.

We'll just beat em again.

I always though the Eagles @ Cowboys Christmas Eve game was the prime time game that Saturday.  It's the Raiders @ Steelers though? No one wants to watch that.  I can't believe they aren't going to flex that out.  Eagles will be playing the same time as the Redskins @ 49ers which is another good game.  

image.png.f32e1206202b53088dce09a2363cfabb.png

9 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

I always though the Eagles @ Cowboys Christmas Eve game was the prime time game that Saturday.  It's the Raiders @ Steelers though? No one wants to watch that.  I can't believe they aren't going to flex that out.  Eagles will be playing the same time as the Redskins @ 49ers which is another good game.  

You should write the league a letter 

46 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

It's an NFL network exclusive. Can't get flexed. 

9 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

It's an NFL network exclusive. Can't get flexed. 

At least it's a national game for people then.  

I wonder what the crew will be for that. 

Have to miss Sundays game because I’ll be flying back from Pittsburgh so my wife can visit her friends.  Enjoy beating up the bears for me.

5 minutes ago, DEagle7 said:

Burrow is 26 but for the sake of argument say he's in the mix.

Give me your ranked top-5.

Poor Hendon Hooker is gonna be disqualified in a few weeks.

1. Burrow

2. Herbert

3/4: Lawrence/Hurts. I haven’t watched enough Jaguars games to say.

5. Brock Purdy

6. Tua 

4 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

Have to miss Sundays game because I’ll be flying back from Pittsburgh so my wife can visit her friends.  Enjoy beating up the bears for me.

We actually want the Bears to win ... for the Draft pick positioning.

But that isn't a good enough reason to not want to go 13-1. 

Now if the Colts beat the Vikings on Saturday, then our only worry would be the Cowboys, and we have the opportunity to put them into misery on Xmas Eve.

Just now, mattwill said:

We actually want the Bears to win ... for the Draft pick positioning.

But that isn't a good enough reason to not want to go 13-1. 

Now if the Colts beat the Vikings on Saturday, then our only worry would be the Cowboys, and we have the opportunity to put them into misery on Xmas Eve.

Bears winning would be an absolute disaster scenario if you want the #1 seed.

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Bears winning would be an absolute disaster scenario if you want the #1 seed.

If you truly want "best case scenario", it's Bears-Loss, Cowboys-win, Saints-win. However, you can't actually do that, and if we lose to the Bears, then the Cowboys becomes must-win. 

12 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

Flights will be cancelled due to the dangerous sausage storm forecasted for Sunday.

Archived