EMB Blog: 2022 Regular Season (and beyond?) - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

1 minute ago, RLC said:

How does ESP have the wrong take every time? It's truly his gift.

He’s a professional troll

• Replies 64k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

again, thats what tailgating id for. if you still need food when you go inside you should consider getting on a diet, fatty. youre there to watch football, not go on a food tour. 

I'm sorry you take so much offense to the idea that people get food at football games.  I had not though beforehand how traumatizing talking about that would be for you.  I apologize. 

However, given the huge lines at all of the food stands throughout the Linc it seems like many other grab food from time to time during the game. 

8 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

This-right-here GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Thanks for sharing that so we can read all of the comments just dragging ESP. 

Day or two late on this, but that Parsons comment about "is it Hurts or the team" was so overblown by the media and everyone else. If you watch it within the context of his interview with Von Miller, he credits them having a good offensive line, receivers, running backs, defense, etc and says that Hurts has been good. He didn't say anything that was wrong or inaccurate. And he said that he thinks Mahomes is the MVP due to how he's played after losing his #1 receiver in Hill, which is a fair take. 

If the players want to use it as bulletin board material, that's fine. But the way it was warped to make it sound like he was criticizing Hurts or saying he wasn't good is out of context. 

1 minute ago, BDawk_ASamuel said:

Day or two late on this, but that Parsons comment about "is it Hurts or the team" was so overblown by the media and everyone else. If you watch it within the context of his interview with Von Miller, he credits them having a good offensive line, receivers, running backs, defense, etc and says that Hurts has been good. He didn't say anything that was wrong or inaccurate. And he said that he thinks Mahomes is the MVP due to how he's played after losing his #1 receiver in Hill, which is a fair take. 

If the players want to use it as bulletin board material, that's fine. But the way it was warped to make it sound like he was criticizing Hurts or saying he wasn't good is out of context. 

You mean the media made much about nothing, that’s why the media sucks caulk

7 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

I'm sorry you take so much offense to the idea that people get food at football games.  I had not though beforehand how traumatizing talking about that would be for you.  I apologize. 

However, given the huge lines at all of the food stands throughout the Linc it seems like many other grab food from time to time during the game. 

im not offended, you are the one crying about not having good food options at a frigging football game. also, most of those lines are for people getting a drink, not food. being a season ticket holder, i'm kind of in the know.

but hey, if you want to cry about not getting 5 star grub at the linc, go right ahead. they have a suggestion email on the website. let them know your thoughts. im sure jeff is waiting. 

my suggestion again is, try a diet.

9 minutes ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

im not offended, you are the one crying about not having good food options at a frigging football game. also, most of those lines are for people getting a drink, not food. being a season ticket holder, i'm kind of in the know.

but hey, if you want to cry about not getting 5 star grub at the linc, go right ahead. they have a suggestion email on the website. let them know your thoughts. im sure jeff is waiting. 

I'm not crying at all. Just stated one of the areas I'd look to improve if they were to make changes tk the stadium.  You've having a full on meltdown over my opinion though. Again I'm very sorry, I had no idea how tramatizing that is for you. 

10 minutes ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

I've only ever been to one NFL game, for future reference can I make a sack lunch and take it in, you know tuna on rye, some chocolate milk and a bag of chips?

8 minutes ago, Utebird said:

I've only ever been to one NFL game, for future reference can I make a sack lunch and take it in, you know tuna on rye, some chocolate milk and a bag of chips?

just take it in with a clear bag. but dude, your sammie choice. :nonono:

16 minutes ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

See the source image

Just now, Alpha_TATEr said:

just take in with a clear bag. but dude, your sammie choice. :nonono:

Actually when I was a kid my dad made us Peanut butter and tuna fish with pickles.

I make it for my kids pretty regularly , they love it, my wife not so much...😄

What memorable games have you been to?

1. TO first game back with Cowboys in Philly (Lito int ret TD game)

2. Lions/Eagles snow game

3. Eagles/Saints divisional last second FG loss

4. Eagles @ Cowboys ass-whooping the year we won the SB

5. Eagles @ Cowboys Wentz rookie year where Witten was wide open for OT TD

6. Eagles lose to Seahawks 42-0 with Mike McMahon at QB. Talked myself into a heroic playoff run which ended that tragic night. Never seen a stadium so empty towards the end of the 3rd quarter

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

@Ipiggles

Don’t get outraged, would you let her………

nevermind. 

She’s a little wide in the hips, or something 

8 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Yep.  But some fans are outraged.  Don’t know why.  It’s all very silly.  

Doesn't make any sense to me. It's almost like some people are bored with how good the team has been this year so they look for anything to get pissed off about. At least that's what I think the media does. They just can't enjoy the moment and where they currently stand. 

21 minutes ago, BDawk_ASamuel said:

Hurts and Mailata have taken it in stride. No one is using that as bulletin board material.

2 minutes ago, Texas Eagle said:

6. Eagles lose to Seahawks 42-0 with Mike McMahon at QB. Talked myself into a heroic playoff run which ended that tragic night. Never seen a stadium so empty towards the end of the 3rd quarter

Only game I've been to was at SF and Mike Patterson scooped up a fumble and rumbled his fat ass for a TD.

My friend a lifelong niner fan had season tickets and took me, we rode a fan bus, I got so many Boos on the way to the game, way home quietest most peaceful ride through SF in my life😊

2 minutes ago, Texas Eagle said:

I’ve only been to two Eagles games in Philly.

1. 61 yard kick vs Giants

2. Home opener after the SB against the Falcons

Also for memorable I went to the Eagles Bengals tie in 08 in cincy.

7 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Actually when I was a kid my dad made us Peanut butter and tuna fish with pickles.

I make it for my kids pretty regularly , they love it, my wife not so much...😄

🤮

12 minutes ago, Texas Eagle said:

1. 4th and 26

2. McNabb throwing 5 TD passes in the first half against GB in 2004

3. 2004 NFC Championship game win over Atlanta

4. 2017 NFC Divisional win against Atlanta

5. 2017 NFC Championship win over Minnesota

6. 2006 NFC Wildcard win against NYG with Akers GW field goal (Jeff Garcia year)

Bonus: 2002 NFC Championship loss to Tampa. Final game at the Vet. Memorable for all the wrong reasons. 

Just now, BigEFly said:

🤮

Hey don't knock it til you try it, my dad actually used to just do PB and tuna I added the pickle for a little extra.

It's even better if you add bacon.

1 minute ago, Utebird said:

Hey don't knock it til you try it, my dad actually used to just do PB and tuna I added the pickle for a little extra.

It's even better if you add bacon.

Yeah, no.  Hold the peanut butter, tuna fish, pickles and rye.  I’ll just take the bacon.

I am bored so decided to look back the last 20 years to see how significant getting the #1 seed is to a Super Bowl Championship.

Of the last 20 years:

*20 out of 40 teams to play in the SB were #1 seeds

*7 out of 20 SB Winners were #1 seeds, next closest is #2 seeds with 5 wins

*Last #1 seed to win the SB was the 2017 Eagles

*The cursed seed is the #3 seed. Of the last 20 years only 2 teams with the #3 seed played in the SB (tied lowest) with only 1 #3 seed winning it all (lowest out of any seed not including 7th)

#analysis

Archived