EMB Blog: 2022 Regular Season (and beyond?) - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

10 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

His times with @olsilverhair don't count?

I’m usually unconscious so no 

12 minutes ago, hputenis said:

Pics?  My man @EaglePhan1986 hasn't been laid in quite some time.  

I’m still waiting for you to introduce me to your sister in law 

• Replies 64k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Eagz said:

I'm just amazed your kids have taken to it as much as you yourself did. Stockholm syndrome must run strong in your family 😅

I was surprised, I have two kids that are pretty picky and one that would eat a fart if I put it on bread.

But yeah I served it up and told em that it was grandpa's special recipe and now they ask for it all the time.🤷‍♂️

8 minutes ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

That was one of the extremely rare games that I didn't even see. A friend of mine got married that day (who gets married on a Sunday during football season anyway?) and I kinda felt obligated to attend. Had to listen to the second half on the radio on my drive home from North Jersey. I think I might have made it home in time to see the final, losing drive. (Or was that one actually blacked out locally? There were some Cardinals games in the eighties and nineties that were blacked out. There's also an Oilers game from the eighties that was too. It's one of the rare games missing from my video collection as a result.)

I've never seen that game, come to think of it I'm not sure I saw any games from that season.

I didn't have the ticket yet and we didn't often get eagles games in Utah, especially if they sucked like they did that year.

I'm not sure if I went back and tried to watch them I'd be missing much?

8 minutes ago, Utebird said:

I was surprised, I have two kids that are pretty picky and one that would eat a fart if I put it on bread.

But yeah I served it up and told em that it was grandpa's special recipe and now they ask for it all the time.🤷‍♂️

Tbf it's not the most vile culinary thing I've read or seen on the internet!

It will take a lot to dethrone fried banana and bubble gum pizza

pizza.png

11 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Cover 3 seems to be the "weakness"

Keep in mind it's PFF mapping the coverages.  

1 hour ago, Texas Eagle said:

What memorable games have you been to?

1. TO first game back with Cowboys in Philly (Lito int ret TD game)

2. Lions/Eagles snow game

3. Eagles/Saints divisional last second FG loss

4. Eagles @ Cowboys ass-whooping the year we won the SB

5. Eagles @ Cowboys Wentz rookie year where Witten was wide open for OT TD

6. Eagles lose to Seahawks 42-0 with Mike McMahon at QB. Talked myself into a heroic playoff run which ended that tragic night. Never seen a stadium so empty towards the end of the 3rd quarter

7.  The 1960 NFLChampionship game against the Packers

8.  The 1991 Eagles @ Cowboys game where Reggie and Co sacked Aikman eleven times and won 24-0

1 hour ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Someone asked Elliott after the game if all of Coveys holds were laces out, and his answer was something like "well they all weren't directly facing me". 

Also, I'm pretty sure Kern has been holding the majority of his career. Punt Twitter has said he is exceptional. 

Punt twitter says so but what does Field goal twitter say? 

1 minute ago, NCiggles said:

Punt twitter says so but what does Field goal twitter say? 

"Its good!"

8 hours ago, rrfierce said:

Is Justin Field's running going to be a problem for us?

It’s a problem for everyone. He’s absolutely electric with the ball. 

1 minute ago, schuy7 said:

It’s a problem for everyone. He’s absolutely electric with the ball. 

"problem" relatively speaking. He's like a "ow, a mosquito bit me" problem. 

1 hour ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

That was one of the extremely rare games that I didn't even see. A friend of mine got married that day (who gets married on a Sunday during football season anyway?) and I kinda felt obligated to attend. Had to listen to the second half on the radio on my drive home from North Jersey. I think I might have made it home in time to see the final, losing drive. (Or was that one actually blacked out locally? There were some Cardinals games in the eighties and nineties that were blacked out. There's also an Oilers game from the eighties that was too. It's one of the rare games missing from my video collection as a result.)

My wife’s nephew got married Monday February 5, 2018.  The rehearsal dinner was the night before.  The mother of the groom couldn’t understand why so many of her friends were coming but their spouses were not.

She was from Baltimore,

13 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

"problem" relatively speaking. He's like a "ow, a mosquito bit me" problem. 

Fields has been an issue- however they are 3-10 and have only scored 270 points while giving up 333

The Birds have scored 386 and have only giving up 248 points 

Eagles  29.7 PPG for  (#1 highest in league)                   and  19.1 PPG giving up  (7th lowest)

Bears  20.8 PPG   for    (18th in the league)                        and 25.6 PPG giving up (4th highest)

This game should easily be another game we see Minshew in the 4th. 

26 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Check out this Eagles coverage

@bpac55 great look at behind the scenes 

what did I miss? appears to be deleted.

2 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Robert Quinn revenge game!

I think the trade of Robert Quinn to us was revenge by the Bears for the double-doink.

Archived