EMB Blog: 2022 Regular Season (and beyond?) - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

• Replies 64k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, schuy7 said:

Jimmy G said I'm gonna back all the way out of the endzone and throw a pick on the same play.

Pick six. Don’t short change him. 

Both sides of the trenches have played well too.  The o-line is keeping the pocket clean, giving hurts time and space, but he is also keeping his eyes down the field and making 2nd and 3rd reads which is clutch.  4-0 and they have my attention for real.

Putting aside that we ended up acquiring AJ Brown, but we dodged a bullet on Allen Robinson. He looks completely washed so far in LA. 

If Rihanna preforms in products from her lingerie company in front of the super bowl audience, that is a brilliant marketing strategy for her.

3 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Putting aside that we ended up acquiring AJ Brown, but we dodged a bullet on Allen Robinson. He looks completely washed so far in LA. 

I didn’t watch a ton of him in Chicago but he’s been an extremely lazy route runner this season. Can’t get any separation. 

5 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Saw that from Orlovsky.  What does that mean?

Orlovsky infamously did something similar and got a lot of crap for itVM7D.gif.4d8158e13325b3a8a85707e0336fe5ba.gif

If Watkins is a deep threat at least two times a game, it will open up the entire field.  Brown, Smith and Goedert will feast.  It will open up the running game too.  I would like to see some running back screens integrated into the play calls.

1 minute ago, DEagle7 said:

Orlovsky infamously did something similar and got a lot of crap for itVM7D.gif.4d8158e13325b3a8a85707e0336fe5ba.gif

Lol, bio says "end zones should be 11 yards.”

6D628182-D783-4BF7-A2F5-CCA6582BC51C.jpeg

16 minutes ago, DEagle7 said:

So apparently Taylor Swift isn't doing the halftime show anymore so you can all breathe easy...

:ph34r:

Embiid is gonna be thrilled 

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

We have fixed the secondary. Finally. It took How many years?

We have the natural decline of Slay upcoming due to age. You cant stop that, but you can keep the rest of them together. Prioroties for me are the safeties, and Bradberry.

Edwards is nice. But we have Dean, and its a passing league. White should be extended over Edwards. White and Dean are the LB duo of the future.

Fixed the secondary.  3 out of the five are potentially gone after this year. 

Just now, BigEFly said:

Fixed the secondary.  3 out of the five are potentially gone after this year. 

yes fixed. thats why you keep those 3.

3 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Good thing Russell Wilson didn't want to come to the Eagles. 

Your read on Hurts has been good so far.

38 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

That show blows.  Game of thrones knock off which is terrible.

Show is really good.  

Archived