Official Philadelphia Phillies Thread - 2024. Bums. Who even loses at home???

Captain F

Nice job by Turner to come up big. Maybe move Turner to leadoff and Stott to the 2 hole :o  Said this the other day. Want Turner having as many at bats as possible. Add on it RH bats back to back in the lineup. 

2 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Well that was a waste

Nevermind I looked away and thought the inning ended

Just now, Dave Moss said:

Reading this thread you would think this team is like 30-60

They sure can play like it 

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Nevermind I looked away and thought the inning ended

The reverse jinx always works 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

The reverse jinx always works 

It really did that time.... I was like what the hell.is Turner doing up already? Lol. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RoadToHell said:

They sure can play like it 

They deserve to be ripped for the first four innings of this game. They had bases loaded twice against a bad marlins, pitching staff and did nothing with it. They had four errors in four innings. Ranger Suarez couldn’t find the strike zone and got tagged. They basically had played Poorly for half of this game. They are fortunate the Marlins are the Marlins because when you have four errors and the amount of mistakes they have made this game could’ve gotten really out of hand and it was only 6 to 2. And the way that they were hitting prior to them going off the last couple innings they deserved to be ripped. Their at bats were terrible even for backup guys. Marlins have some of the worst bullpen numbers and the Phillies up until the last 3 innings did nothing against them this series 

2 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Now the game is over with soto

I give Soto credit somehow he’s only given up 1 ER in 11 June appearances and managed to get his era below 4

4 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

They deserve to be ripped for the first four innings of this game. They had bases loaded twice against a bad marlins, pitching staff and did nothing with it. They had four errors in four innings. Ranger Suarez couldn’t find the strike zone and got tagged. They basically had played Poorly for half of this game. They are fortunate the Marlins are the Marlins because when you have four errors and the amount of mistakes they have made this game could’ve gotten really out of hand and it was only 6 to 2. And the way that they were hitting prior to them going off the last couple innings they deserved to be ripped. Their at bats were terrible even for backup guys. Marlins have some of the worst bullpen numbers and the Phillies up until the last 3 innings did nothing against them this series 

100% agree 

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I give Soto credit somehow he’s only given up 1 ER in 11 June appearances and managed to get his era below 4

Like I said game over Phillies will win with soto in. 😋

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RoadToHell said:

Mariano Rivera just possess Soto there? Why can’t he do that more? That was huge 

Besides that Mets meltdown in London, he’s actually been pretty good in June. Now he’s been wild on occasion and giving up some hits, but really he hasn’t given up runs. 10 IP, 8 H, 1Er, 3 BB and 12 Ks in June 

• Like 1

I swear every time you guys b!tch about Nick he has a 3-4 hit game or a clutch hit lol

Besides that Mets meltdown in London, he’s actually been pretty good in June. Now he’s been wild on occasion and giving up some hits, but really he hasn’t given up runs. 10 IP, 8 H, 1Er, 3 BB and 12 Ks in June 

Screw schwarberfest it's Sotofest now!

• Haha 1

Honestly i don’t know how Dombrowski sits there and says Whit is useful to this team. He’s bad. Just admit the mistake. At this point i rather Rojas just get the at bats or let Weston Wilson have a shot even though he’s not the answer. 

Just now, TV Guy said:

Runner on 3rd and less than two outs you have one job...

Whit really doesn’t deserve to be on this team or getting at bats. You are better off letting Rojas get them for his development. Or letting Weston Wilson have a crack at seeing what he can do. At this point whit has been worse than Josh Harrison was last year 

Whit really doesn’t deserve to be on this team or getting at bats. You are better off letting Rojas get them for his development. Or letting Weston Wilson have a crack at seeing what he can do. At this point whit has been worse than Josh Harrison was last year 

And at least Rojas is starting to use his speed as a weapon on the bases

• Like 1