GDT: New Orleans Saints @ Philadelphia Eagles, 1-1-23, 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

@PoconoDon That's my point, can you imagine Bradberry jamming there? That would of been 7 points.

Ok offense. Time to wake up! Get us 7 here. Get the ball to start the half, get 7 there. And we'll be alright!

Minshew has had 2 weeks to prepare and this is what our offense can do? 

Still a 2 score game but do we actually believe these guys can score or do anything in this one?

3 minutes ago, brinbe said:

lol we're losing in the first round

Fyp

I don't give a 💩 who the QB is, they aren't going to throw the ball all over the field on these guys. Run the MFing ball and tire them out...especially with a backup QB. Like wtf are these coaches doing? The gameplan makes zero sense.

The difference in this offense is last week Minshew was fresh off the bench, came in with his hair on fire and straight slinged it. All week it was drilled in there head to eliminate turnovers. Now here they are scared the death.

1 minute ago, Mike030270 said:

Yea we're down 13 because of Minshew :rolleyes:

This defense sucks today

The defense has been on the field about 23 minutes out of 25 because Minshew cannot run the offense.

Every week we don’t run the ball and every week Gannon sucks. 

Going to need to start running the ball to have any chance, specifically Miles Sanders. Why are we playing like Minshew isn’t a backup lmao. 

Just now, ShutDownDB said:

I don't give a 💩 who the QB is, they aren't going to throw the ball all over the field on these guys. Run the MFing ball and tire them out...especially with a backup QB. Like wtf are these coaches doing? The gameplan makes zero sense.

I don’t think our coaches ever have a game plan.

Archived